Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Goodevening all!

What a weekend it is. Getting a 10 for development exam & release of the changelog/release note.

Yesterday i was watching someone playing A10/A11 where i started this game. How much this game changed and only getting better and better. Coming from mold in forges and wooden sticks and ofcource shooting trees with shotgun :glee: Great job TFP!

Will the start of the streaming event be 8-9pm CST ?? I really wanna watch some streams but 4am in the morning is a bit to early :( TOOOO HYPED

Goodevening all!

What a weekend it is. Getting a 10 for development exam & release of the changelog/release note.

Yesterday i was watching someone playing A10/A11 where i started this game. How much this game changed and only getting better and better. Coming from mold in forges and wooden sticks and ofcource shooting trees with shotgun :glee: Great job TFP!

Will the start of the streaming event be 8-9pm CST ?? I really wanna watch some streams but 4am in the morning is a bit to early :( TOOOO HYPED

Seriously. To be honest, I can only take about 5 or 6 minutes of watching someone else play a game before I get bored and motion sick. I don't understand that market that is fascinated with some random dude online playing a game, but hey, to each their own. While I'm sure some of the streamers are great people, it's really not THAT fun to watch someone else play a video game. Let alone at ungodly hours of the day.

If already the 3rd paragraph of the release notes mention people should lower their texture resolution and shadows.. I'm not optimistic ^^

"More optimizations are coming, so if you are not getting the performance you did in previous builds, we highly recommend you lower your resolution and view distance as the first steps."

Notice the IF???????

"Our team has commented how much better the game looks than previous builds even with a lower resolution and view distance as the HD textures, PBR and distance trees have really changed the game."

I guess you ignored that too, just looking for something to complain about are we?

We were told that Naz was shrinking but the patch notes are saying: The Navezgane world grew from 16 square kilometers to 36 square kilometers in size and has been given a new terrain height overhaul.

What is up with that?

I don't remember anyone saying Nav was shrinking. It did grow. The big fuss was that Random Gen was shrinking.

Archived