Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Can someone tell me atleast one name of Youtuber who will stream today A17?

I ask because I gathered some of my friends and people who are interested in this game,to watch a stream and talking about this game.

You can browse here also, take your pick when the time comes

Quick question if I am allowed one.

Does the new Party system allow anyone in the party to remove placeable items like the workbench, chemistry station etc?

Really looking forward to seeing what you have done (though the actual seeing will occur with a new PC)

I hope you all have a bit of time to drink a cold beverage of your choice and relax for a day or two

Also going through the patchnotes, and they look AMAZING!

Question about the new poi editor: If you save them out, can rgw now see them and include them in world generation? There might be type tags they need, but that would be a huge great addition making creating pois much more rewarding.

I'm LOVING a lot of the smaller changes not really mentioned, but enhancing gameplay experience.

My only real concern now is framerate hit. Videocard makers are still holding us hostage with high prices.

If already the 3rd paragraph of the release notes mention people should lower their texture resolution and shadows.. I'm not optimistic ^^

New textures and ligthing could have impact indeed. Alpha, not so optimised and so much of us will give feedback according our rigs` performance. Remember shadows option in A16. This is why we have experimantale :)

Archived