who do you shoot first? spider, fat lady, buzzard

ElCabong

i have to pick the closest because i do not use guns... i melee and bow or crossbow on blood moon. :)

my bad, i should have also stated i lay down a lot of spikes to slow the pests down and play baseball with the vultures.... oooh so fun to die now when i didnt used to. (in game that is)

Buzzard, spider, fat lady in that order. First is a pain, and can cause bleeding with a high chance- Also attacks from random directions, second can leap at you and possibly past you and damage you when you're distracted...Fat lady is slow and like any other normal zombie; just has more HP.

Shoot? Slightly "depends", but Lady.

Spiders 99% of the time jump and land wherever and are completely harmless while you're mobile. Just a pain to hit.

Buzzards, waste of ammo for the most part; if they're not attacking, they're too easy to miss to waste the ammo. Once they are in your face, melee works fine.

The Lady is not really worth the rounds either, but I had to pick one.. :) easiest to hit, good target to soften up at least.

Now, one can come up with scenarios where the priorities change, but then it's just a game of "who is about to get to me first".

Buzzard, spider, fat lady. Depends. Do I have cover? Spider. In the open, Buzzard. In a long hallway? The back of my partners head most of the time or my foot when I almost spill my drink when the spider makes that damn noise right behind me.

1 Buzzard, 2 Spider, 3 Lady. Buzzards always hit me when I stop paying attention to them, so they die first. Spiders are hard to outrun so they go second, and lastly being easy to out maneuver the lady.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, theFlu said:

Now, one can come up with scenarios where the priorities change, but then it's just a game of "who is about to get to me first".

Bingo.  And the vulture’s the fastest, so it’s first for me.  Although if this is a situation where they haven’t necessarily sensed you yet, I’ll hold off if I don’t have bullets to spare.  Trying to get a soaring vulture with a bow is majorly frustrating.

1 minute ago, Roland said:

This question depends too much on the state of the vulture. For me the vulture is either first or never depending...

Fair point, I presumed it was blood moon, because that's the only time I use a gun, and I'm not hardcore like Unholy Joe.

6 minutes ago, Roland said:

This question depends too much on the state of the vulture. For me the vulture is either first or never depending...

yes.... now i die even more during blood moon because of the spitting vultures... hard to hit with my crossbow but they are like all stupid birds... they have to get close and join my club. but its still mostly about attacking whomever is faster getting to me.

first the death turkey, then sidestep the little monkey and target the other two flying chickens of doom that decided to show up out of nowhere,

because: of course they did.. then double-tap the macaque and wait for mama cass to waddle her fat ass into range, and swing for the fences...

Archived