Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Hey MM, anyway you can put a link to your Twitter page into the OP of this thread so we can see some of those models as ya post them easily?

Well I like to talk about UFC, health and fitness and soon a LOT more stuff so it might not be good to mix my business with personal. I can post links to the individual posts though.

your joking, surely?!?!??

What the actual fudge?

How much more do the fun pimps want to convert the possibly best survival game into a cartoony tacky “90’s level up and win” game, JUST STOP, you’re going sideways, not progressing or increasing anything, too much perk this and that, too much over the top not need stuff plugged into what could have been an ace survival build game

“The truth is we ran out of time with A17 and lost all our books to the new perk system”

You ran out of time perfecting what you already had with a totally not needed perk system

More books?

Oh come on, books?

Think about it, a game where the player is in an aftermath of a world destruction because of some virus or plague and to survive

He has to read a book to improve a small percent of something??

Its now even more of a joke, your killing your game!!!

Please rename this game to “7 days to perk something not needed and unnecessary to survive”

Just imagine if the script writers of the walking dead did this

Hilltop – “theres walkers out there we need to man the guns and defend us”

Darrel – “its ok I've just read a book that will increase everything we do 5% more”

Hilltop everyone – “yay Darrel, hes saved us all”

MM remove books PLEASE!!!, don’t even think of putting them in

Please rethink what you’re trying to do, either make this game a survival game as it was supposed to be, with this over the top not needed detailed stupid perk system, or just make it an arcade zombie shooter

A16.4 was soooo close to perfection all what was needed was the small bug fixes

You killed that off with a17 even more bugs and errors, perk system that was TOTALLY different, not needed to totally change, just slight reworking,

“its now what we initially intended 7 days to be”

thats rubbish, its not even close, if it was intended then there would have been slight additions and slight changes to the core of the game during the occasional updates, not a total change, so please don’t push that on us, its obvious is not true

please please please get back to the what 7 days could be and not this silly not needed book/perk system

Usiing bikes instead of wandering hundrets of kilometers and encumber that they have no water in that area.

Maybe your suggestion to read more would have helped them really

whos suggestion to read more?

eh?

What the actual fudge?

How much more do the fun pimps want to convert the possibly best survival game into a cartoony tacky “90’s level up and win” game, JUST STOP, you’re going sideways, not progressing or increasing anything, too much perk this and that, too much over the top not need stuff plugged into what could have been an ace survival build game

“The truth is we ran out of time with A17 and lost all our books to the new perk system”

You ran out of time perfecting what you already had with a totally not needed perk system

More books?

Oh come on, books?

Think about it, a game where the player is in an aftermath of a world destruction because of some virus or plague and to survive

Please rename this game to “7 days to perk something not needed and unnecessary to survive”

Darrel – “its ok I've just read a book that will increase everything we do 5% more”

Please rethink what you’re trying to do, either make this game a survival game as it was supposed to be, with this over the top not needed detailed stupid perk system, or just make it an arcade zombie shooter

You killed that off with a17 even more bugs and errors, perk system that was TOTALLY different, not needed to totally change, just slight reworking,

thats rubbish, its not even close, if it was intended then there would have been slight additions and slight changes to the core of the game during the occasional updates, not a total change, so please don’t push that on us, its obvious is not true

please please please get back to the what 7 days could be and not this silly not needed book/perk system

They are called perks not requirements. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.

And the Hilltop did get a book from that weird lady in exchange for music. It unlocked lots of new POIs and crafting skills for the survivors.

What the actual fudge?

More books?

Oh come on, books?

LMAO since you must be the original creator of 7 days to die I am sure tfp will follow your plans mmmmmkay.

A17 kicks a16s butt. If you think a16 was better go play a16 and forever play it you can I the property section in the last tab..

And ya don't need to read a book if you don't want to. The zombies aren't gonna eat you any faster or slower if you dont

Hello madmole, the news you bring is fantastic.

Do you think we could alternate first person and third to drive the vehicles and do something with scuba diving or at least fishing?

thanks for this wonderful title

PS: If there is a second fight for whom you bet? Conor Mcgregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov

a greeting

Can you buff player made landmines, they are awesome for always sprint games on insane. You place them right outside a door the zombies are trying to break though and boom. Problem is on higher difficulties they are super weak for the cost. Especially when irradiated and feral start showing up.

I thought about redesigns but just a buff will do.

i posted my concern the wrong direction the game is going, therefore your post is pointless

"A17 kicks a16s butt. If you think a16 was better go play a16 and forever play it you can I the property section in the last tab.."

never said it was better, i said it was soo close....your reply on that - pointless

"LMAO since you must be the original creator of 7 days to die I am sure tfp will follow your plans mmmmmkay"

as i never said i was a creator - your reply on that - pointless

"And ya don't need to read a book if you don't want to. The zombies aren't gonna eat you any faster or slower if you dont" - ????

Hello madmole, the news you bring is fantastic.

Do you think we could alternate first person and third to drive the vehicles and do something with scuba diving or at least fishing?

thanks for this wonderful title

PS: If there is a second fight for whom you bet? Conor Mcgregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov

a greeting

Mcgregor has no chance vs khabib.

i posted my concern the wrong direction the game is going, therefore your post is pointless

"A17 kicks a16s butt. If you think a16 was better go play a16 and forever play it you can I the property section in the last tab.."

never said it was better, i said it was soo close....your reply on that - pointless

"LMAO since you must be the original creator of 7 days to die I am sure tfp will follow your plans mmmmmkay"

as i never said i was a creator - your reply on that - pointless

"And ya don't need to read a book if you don't want to. The zombies aren't gonna eat you any faster or slower if you dont" - ????

lol joke of the year goes to you man. Glad tfp dont listen to these silly ideas they make the game rubbish.

Lockpicking would be cool and good. Why wouldn't it fit?

Your stealthy guy in the group unlocks the door so your enforcers can go in with suppressed weapons and take out most of the sleepers. That's emergent team based gameplay. Beating a safe down isn't fun and is the most basic approach to a locked container. Your team can do better than that. Acid bombs can't be easier to implement than that.

There are mods that hack in lockpicking but with vanilla support it could be an amazing system.

Archived