Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

did Black Strap Coffee (Mining book perk) get fixed in A18.1?

I was hopping it would have a mining boost not a cold weather boost.

I have not made Black Strap Coffee in A18.1 yet.

I don't think so, I only still get the weather buff when using it. I think the change was for it give more damage when mining right? Can't remember.

I don't think so, I only still get the weather buff when using it. I think the change was for it give more damage when mining right? Can't remember.

There's a book that gives you 10% more ore if you have the coffee buff. It's volume 3 of "The Art of Mining".

The description says "Miners thrive on coffee. Harvest 10% more from all ores when buzzed from coffee"

The buff of the blackstrap coffee only lasts longer but it is the same buff as with normal coffee.

EDIT: The description was changed in A18.1. In A18.0 it says that you do 10% more damage to ore when buzzed from coffee.

(graphite, quartz , silicon) As Hank would say it:

thumb_damn-it-marie-theyre-not-rocks-theyre-minerals-damn-it-50100654.png

Well played, I stand corrected :-)

You could argue that a single molecule of another mineral inside a naturally occuring piece of graphite or quartz would qualify it as an aggregrate but such semantic debates are what happens when science tries to define strict defintions for natural processes.

Cool, I look forward to it!

Gonna be cool for sure, I am really into making request to Roland to make a thread for all of us, that are, or gonna stream and share videos, if not braking some rules of some sort.

Not only us, but the new ones, that are inevitable, will love the "many ways to die" that we invented and shared ;)

Archived