Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I don't think so, I only still get the weather buff when using it. I think the change was for it give more damage when mining right? Can't remember.

There's a book that gives you 10% more ore if you have the coffee buff. It's volume 3 of "The Art of Mining".

The description says "Miners thrive on coffee. Harvest 10% more from all ores when buzzed from coffee"

The buff of the blackstrap coffee only lasts longer but it is the same buff as with normal coffee.

EDIT: The description was changed in A18.1. In A18.0 it says that you do 10% more damage to ore when buzzed from coffee.

(graphite, quartz , silicon) As Hank would say it:

thumb_damn-it-marie-theyre-not-rocks-theyre-minerals-damn-it-50100654.png

Well played, I stand corrected :-)

You could argue that a single molecule of another mineral inside a naturally occuring piece of graphite or quartz would qualify it as an aggregrate but such semantic debates are what happens when science tries to define strict defintions for natural processes.

It's days like this that I doubt you're a geologist.

The list of electroconductive minerals is quite large. I think we've found quite a few uses for graphite, quartz and various forms of doped silicon. :-)

I was talking about my own rocks, mate ^^

Cool, I look forward to it!

Gonna be cool for sure, I am really into making request to Roland to make a thread for all of us, that are, or gonna stream and share videos, if not braking some rules of some sort.

Not only us, but the new ones, that are inevitable, will love the "many ways to die" that we invented and shared ;)

Gonna be cool for sure, I am really into making request to Roland to make a thread for all of us, that are, or gonna stream and share videos, if not braking some rules of some sort.

Not only us, but the new ones, that are inevitable, will love the "many ways to die" that we invented and shared ;)

Maybe a sub forum for videos/images called horde nights/bases lol...

Maybe a sub forum for videos/images called horde nights/bases lol...

There would be people among all of us, that would not sleep well, for sure after all these things we share. Dreaming about bad base designs and reckless mistakes.

We gotta do that :peep:

Select latest experimental.

You might have to select it again. I was definitely opted in to latest experimental, but didn't get A18.2. I looked in Steam and saw that I was no longer opted in.

Steam has been updating a lot recently, so my guess is that something wonky happened with the Steam client. It was weird but only happened the once, at least with me.

You made that look way too ez. Great design! Funny, you had exactly one cop explosion which also took out one of your motion sensors...The exact same thing happened to me....😂😂😂

The million dollar question will be how well our bases will stand against demo guys. 🤔🤔🤔

You made that look way too ez. Great design! Funny, you had exactly one cop explosion which also took out one of your motion sensors...The exact same thing happened to me....

The million dollar question will be how well our bases will stand against demo guys.

nope, sensor was fine, took out 3 fence posts

Hmm, @ 10:14 of your video the sensor is gone. ��

ok, I need to go back and look then.. perhaps I missed it, logged out after recording

if so, I will sink it in 1 block and bullet glass in front of it

edit: well hell, guess I am countersinking my motion sensor

You might have to select it again. I was definitely opted in to latest experimental, but didn't get A18.2. I looked in Steam and saw that I was no longer opted in.

Steam has been updating a lot recently, so my guess is that something wonky happened with the Steam client. It was weird but only happened the once, at least with me.

Thanks! It worked right so! )))

It's because TFP removed the latest experimental branch after release of 18.1, opting you out automatically. Then they readded it for 18.2.

It's because TFP removed the latest experimental branch after release of 18.1, opting you out automatically. Then they readded it for 18.2.

That never happened to me before, through several experimentals. I also assumed it was due to the major overhaul of the Steam client recently.

speaking of luck, my external hard drive got disconnect while I'm playing, giving it a minor corruption and boot me out of the game.

log back on, my bike disappear because I just got it out just before the disconnect. Later on, I found 2 trader that are super close to each other and quite close to my base. Later when I came back to one of them to buy a motorcycle (still outside), it suddenly shoot me through the trader to the other side and then pull me back into the wall near where I was. I was dying because of the flat barbwire and I can't move. exit and relog, fence aren't killing me anymore, but I still can't move, esc button not working. Force exit the game (it was eating 9Gb ram). log back on, suddenly I have 2 bike, 1 where it teleport me and one at the wall that was killing me. My tool bar items are all gone (Q6 with mod), have to spawn them back in and try to remember what mod I had.

Now I'm too scare to go back to trader Jen XD. And I really don't want to start a new world...again.

6 days since faatal's last post. :'( What's he working on, I wonder?

I've been on a 2 week vacation following my wife around Europe. My main reason for going was to catch A-HA on their new tour. Saw them in Paris and Mannheim.

Went to France, Germany, Switzerland and Iceland for my wife's part of the vacation. ;)

2045083841_VacEurope124.thumb.JPG.edee856f60be94a28b57381a4ffd6913.JPG

I've been on a 2 week vacation following my wife around Europe. My main reason for going was to catch A-HA on their new tour. Saw them in Paris and Mannheim.

Went to France, Germany, Switzerland and Iceland for my wife's part of the vacation. ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30689[/ATTACH]

You should have used some map or GPS, bud.

Hope you had best of times there. You deserve it.

Archived