Alpha 18 Party Time!

stasis78

Legendary items (with random stats) for infinite looting possibility pretty much jumped on top of my list since I read about them.

Bandits would be nice too.

optimization ftw XD

I'll be pretty sad if we don't get some sort of optimization before they move on to a18..

I honestly do not want bandits one bit, i've played mods with them before, they were not fun. They were bascally aimbots that would see you from a far way away, and kill you before you could find out where your being shot at from. If they do put them in, they need to give bandits special versions of the weapons with far less damage vs players.

An interesting, story-driven main quest line that leads you to multiple traders and through major POIs on a quest to find the cause of the zombie outbreak (but not a cure, because why play after that?) and/or to defeat a bandit warlord.

Continued balancing of character advancement and economy.

No prepared foods for sale, only canned goods. Vending machines outside of traders should never restock.

Bandits, in POIs along with occasional wandering bands of them during the day.

MOAR MODS for everything.

Varied zombie special abilities.

An increased chance for different zombies to drop specific kinds of loot.

Fat zombies (fat lady and tourist) should target and destroy crops.

The tier of a quest should set the minimum item quality of the rewards (and loot found during the quest).

Bandits

Water physics & Watercraft

Legendary Gear

(not confirming anything...just stating what I want)

Not Anything Confirmed!!!! :)

For me I would like to see the following:

-Expanded quests

-NPCs (bandits, friendlys)

-Would be nice if it would be hard to differentiate good vs bad until you encountered them. (I.e. they may or may not attack you on sight, possibility that they may go hostile against you only after starting dialogue, etc.) Killing friendlys should impact relationships with traders/factions. This can be expanded into roleplaying a raider or a friendly and siding with 2 different factions. (I.e. duke's men vs. White run)

Fires - molotovs should be dangerous in a wooden building!

Beautiful landscape in RNG - rivers, mountain chains, more ruins, more overgrowth.

Water crafts - being able to live on an island.

More round arches - three and five blocks wide - perhaps even gothic arches. Windows that fit into them.

Smaller drawbridges

More threats at a distance, like the vomitting cop.

Bicycles lying around in various stages of disrepair.

Seasons - seeing your fortress covered in snow - perhaps the snow would alter the landscape providing new paths for the z's. Waiting for spring for your crops to grow again.

Bandits

Water physics & Watercraft

Legendary Gear

(not confirming anything...just stating what I want)

* drawbridges with uneven numbers (3 or 5 wide)

* round inside corners

* more textures for painting

* some clean looking textures

I really want a 3 block bridge as well. Or a 4 block garage door :)

Archived