Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

More of a campfire melting than a forge one, 350f will do it and more could burn and carbonize it.

But what would do with a blob of plastic? I suppose you could pour it on things you wanted water proofed or even air tighten doors if environmental hazards become a danger. Armor?

Yea I can’t see us making new plastic bottle stuff. Plastic can leech toxins into the water. Doubt we would know how to make BPA free ones. Glass jars just make more sense.

adult diapers........'nuff said

That will only get you so far. What you really need is a pipe that leads directly from your computer chair to the outside. Make sure there's a downward slant as it goes away from you, to prevent backflow. You may also want a cap on the pipe to prevent odors and cold outside air from entering the room through the pipe. I started drawing up plans a while back, but my wife said no...

That will only get you so far. What you really need is a pipe that leads directly from your computer chair to the outside. Make sure there's a downward slant as it goes away from you, to prevent backflow. You may also want a cap on the pipe to prevent odors and cold outside air from entering the room through the pipe. I started drawing up plans a while back, but my wife said no...

A catheter and my new um, water bed. For god sakes, don't jump on my water bed! You've been warned.

Which one Guppy? Your house throne or the one installed in your miniature school bus?

Ya'll laugh, but I did just get a new car.

Not quite a bus though. =)

- - - Updated - - -

@Mah

Hey, if you want to get into a toilet contest, I will win. I have many, many pictures of backed up toilets from flood events I can share, and trust me when I say this, you don't want to see them. =)

Mwaahahaha

@Mah

Hey, if you want to get into a toilet contest, I will win. I have many, many pictures of backed up toilets from flood events I can share, and trust me when I say this, you don't want to see them. =)

Mwaahahaha

That was from a hoarder's house. My wife likes to watch those shows sometimes, probably just to make our house with 5 kids feel a little cleaner. :p

EDIT: And I've been on the Internet since 1991 so there's very little I haven't seen. I remember clearly pasting base64/uuencoded chunks together just to decode them into a visible image (Usenet news baby). And boy did images render slowly in those days. I also worked with some seriously twisted people that loved sites like rotten.com. This isn't bragging, pity is welcome, but I think I'm shockproof. The Internet has ruined my soul. :(

I'm glad TFP have stated that they will focus..

*sees image of remodeled bathtub*

..on enemy AI/pathing..

*sees image of remodeled stag*

..and bandits..

*sees image of schoolbus*

... Wait, what?

Do you think the person that models stuff like a stag or school bus is the same person that is working on AI/pathing? The nature of modeling allows showing off stuff like the bus when it is complete and then the graphics artist moves on to the next thing on his/her list. You can't really show off the lines of code the AI/pathing person fixed today.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already, but...

With all the new vehicles coming soon, please tell me that their inventory capacity is massive!

It would make sense to be able to haul tons of loot around in the trunk of a car or bed of a pickup...

That would make long distance scavenging runs much more efficient.

Any nuggets about changes to inventory (Such as craftable backpacks, etc.) been hinted at?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already, but...

With all the new vehicles coming soon, please tell me that their inventory capacity is massive!

It would make sense to be able to haul tons of loot around in the trunk of a car or bed of a pickup...

That would make long distance scavenging runs much more efficient.

Any nuggets about changes to inventory (Such as craftable backpacks, etc.) been hinted at?

Vehicle inventory aside the only way I could see TFP making a craftable backpack would be if they lowered the starting inventory space and then you could craft a backpack to get it back to where it is now. We can already carry literally tons of material. I don't see them letting us carry more than we can currently. Just my opinion.

Vehicle inventory aside the only way I could see TFP making a craftable backpack would be if they lowered the starting inventory space and then you could craft a backpack to get it back to where it is now. We can already carry literally tons of material. I don't see them letting us carry more than we can currently. Just my opinion.

I agree with them as far as the personal inventory is concerned.

I just hope you can store a ridiculous amount of stuff in the larger vehicles.

Archived