Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I agree with them as far as the personal inventory is concerned.

I just hope you can store a ridiculous amount of stuff in the larger vehicles.

I'm assuming that cars would for sure have more storage than the minibike but I could almost see the big hog have the same or less. I would guess the same just to keep the screaming down but looking at that hog, where would you even mount the basket?

I'm assuming that cars would for sure have more storage than the minibike but I could almost see the big hog have the same or less. I would guess the same just to keep the screaming down but looking at that hog, where would you even mount the basket?

It's a mod... a couple mounting rods hanging off the back with one of those suitcases found all over attached to them. :p

Ya'll laugh, but I did just get a new car.

Not quite a bus though. =)

- - - Updated - - -

@Mah

Hey, if you want to get into a toilet contest, I will win. I have many, many pictures of backed up toilets from flood events I can share, and trust me when I say this, you don't want to see them. =)

Mwaahahaha

If they are worse than that one above please don't' get into a sharing contest.

I'm glad TFP have stated that they will focus..

*sees image of remodeled bathtub*

..on enemy AI/pathing..

*sees image of remodeled stag*

..and bandits..

*sees image of schoolbus*

... Wait, what?

lol, inconvenient truths will not be tolerated, now back to pics of toilets......

Vehicle inventory aside the only way I could see TFP making a craftable backpack would be if they lowered the starting inventory space and then you could craft a backpack to get it back to where it is now. We can already carry literally tons of material. I don't see them letting us carry more than we can currently. Just my opinion.

Why craftable backpack? There are backpacks laying around all over the world :D Actually a smaller craftable backpack would be swell until you find bigger one. And i actually wouldn't mind if we had 1 bigger to find. Lots of stuff in the game and lots of running back and forth.

So what concerns me is lack of that truck on a feature list - I do hope its going to make it to A17 and be 2-3 player vehicle.

That's one thing I'm missing so much in the game.

I do hope actual multi person care will make it to A17, even "repaired" sedan we have in game would be amazing, vehicle based end game would give something more to look forward then just making invincible base you don't need to leave ever.

whats going on?

I believe they are working on allowing for greater storage for the larger vehicles but remember there are only two larger vehicles announced: The Motorcycle and the Jeep.

UM I know you are not the person to ask but I definitely want to know why madmole has posted noting for THREE WEEKS although he stated he will post at least once a week .Are there any development set back?Is there so much work they can't record a 20 min vid?:fat:

So what concerns me is lack of that truck on a feature list - I do hope its going to make it to A17 and be 2-3 player vehicle.

That's one thing I'm missing so much in the game.

I do hope actual multi person care will make it to A17, even "repaired" sedan we have in game would be amazing, vehicle based end game would give something more to look forward then just making invincible base you don't need to leave ever.

The 4x4 is not planned for A17. They only have concept art at this point. That’s why it isn’t on the feature list. That could change but until it does it will remain off.

UM I know you are not the person to ask but I definitely want to know why madmole has posted noting for THREE WEEKS although he stated he will post at least once a week .Are there any development set back?Is there so much work they can't record a 20 min vid?:fat:

Source on the once-a-week promise?

They are busy and a 20 minute video doesn’t just take 20 minutes to make. He’s not holding out on us. When he can do a video he will.

For every person demanding a video there are at least two more voting that they use the time more wisely to get the release out sooner. And as Roland said, a 20 minute video does not just require 20 minutes to make (not to mention it requires features in a form conducive to being shown in a video). These guys have lives and families outside of their work day as well, just like we do. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh how much I would pay to unsee that.

At least the toilet seat is clean-ish.

I'm glad TFP have stated that they will focus..

*sees image of remodeled bathtub*

..on enemy AI/pathing..

*sees image of remodeled stag*

..and bandits..

*sees image of schoolbus*

... Wait, what?

C'mon now, you've been around long enough to know that MM likes to show off art more than anything, and he's stated more than once that they're not going to show features until they're done, so you're not going to see WIP of features that are incomplete. See also the fact that more than one thing can be worked on at a time, so progress in art doesn't mean a lack of work on the harder to implement features.

C'mon now, you've been around long enough to know that MM likes to show off art more than anything, and he's stated more than once that they're not going to show features until they're done, so you're not going to see WIP of features that are incomplete. See also the fact that more than one thing can be worked on at a time, so progress in art doesn't mean a lack of work on the harder to implement features.

It's because "art" has electrolytes!

Hey guys, just a side question,

since new stuff is added, new Unity is involved I wonder about SI, is this a final version of structural integrity or it will change as you add/change more content. I know that caves will take part for example, but we got curious here ? :)

Hey guys, just a side question,

since new stuff is added, new Unity is involved I wonder about SI, is this a final version of structural integrity or it will change as you add/change more content. I know that caves will take part for example, but we got curious here ? :)

WIP...Rumor has it they need to add a granite layer....

;)

Archived