Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

...Walkers is a great mod that has a lot of good new foods, items, but the problem I see in that it a lot of the recipes need meat and that is very hard to find, bear stew, rabbit stew are just a couple I remember, but I hardly ever see game while watching some play it, and they are out and about traveling, but very little game shows up. Without that food they find, I think they would probably be starving all the time....

Janna, try making some rabbit traps. They don't give much meat and are sometimes empty but they will help get you some.

Steam Workshop integration would be en even bigger win because it doesn't mean hunting down individual features...

That would be good as well, but we wouldn't see that for the next year or so. I could see a lot of the features and additions in Starvation for example being made available within a month's time easily, and much of what they've created already fit into a lot of the ideas MadMole has mentioned he wanted at some point.

It just makes good business and development sense to enhance your game faster with content thats already been completed and fits into the vision, and other games are already taking advantage of that like Skyrim, Ark, and others. (Heck, even back in the old Unreal Tournament days they rolled the best of player created maps into official releases.)

Now HERE we have a game mechanic NO ONE has brought up yet. I'm ready for the next gate, are you all? Soooo...how do we HANDLE this one?

*sees himself out*

<lootgroup name="rareBooks" count="1">

<item name="adultColoringBook" />

Found in: nightstand, garage storage, toilet

Will allow you to alter your mood.

Will make you taller in-game.

:happy:

OOPPPPPP! ! Said something I shouldn't have, sorry guys (and gals) for the remark, didn't think of how it would come across.

Roland, sorry, am I forgiven?

- - - Updated - - -

<lootgroup name="rareBooks" count="1">

<item name="adultColoringBook" />

Found in: nightstand, garage storage, toilet

Will allow you to alter your mood.

Will make you taller in-game.

:happy:

Should have thought before I sent the post. Only one side of my brain was working, and it wasn't the smart side, but the dumb one.

OOPPPPPP! ! Said something I shouldn't have, sorry guys (and gals) for the remark, didn't think of how it would come across.

Roland, sorry, am I forgiven?

- - - Updated - - -

Should have thought before I sent the post. Only one side of my brain was working, and it wasn't the smart side, but the dumb one.

nah, we all know that women are the meaner sex.

Here's the buff that I used at the time.

<buff id="classRunnerBuff" duration="0" stack="extend" type="staminaup" icon="ui_game_symbol_run" name_key="classRunnerBuffName" description_key="classRunnerBuffDesc" tooltip_key="classRunnerBuffTooltip" causes="classRunnerPill">
   <modify id="0" stat="stamina" amount=".75" rate="1"/>
<modify id="1" stat="speedmodifier" modifyMaxValue=".45"/>
<modify id="2" stat="speedmodifier" modifyValue=".45"/>
<modify id="3" stat="coretemp" modifyValue="12"/>
 </buff>

OOPPPPPP! ! Said something I shouldn't have, sorry guys (and gals) for the remark, didn't think of how it would come across. Roland, sorry, am I forgiven?

- - - Updated - - -

It's all good, that was the post of the day Janna :lol:

nah, we all know that women are the meaner sex.

lies.gif

And hopefully not in the time frames you are used to dealing in...

With Time Frames, are we talking about this or next Christmas? Or something along the lines of Jurassic and Cretaceous kinda thing?

If its the latter, I'll need to take care my health better or discover time travel.

Archived