How many hours have you played in 7d2d?

Slicker

58 minutes ago, Fox said:

no one's put in over 10k hours into a single game, and if they have... they really need to get a life and/or buy more games.

Hi, I'm no one! :)

I had about a year and a half of straight playtime in WoW before quitting some time before panda-patch.. some 13k hours.

And I agree, I did need a life; I think I still do...

11,492 on Steam. Mostly SP. And that doesn't count the many hours that were racked up during times of internet disconnect because once up and running, the game doesn't care about Steam anymore in SP. Or when I played in offline mode because of no internet connection at all. Or play time in overhauls. Not once have I intentionally 'run' the game in idle mode merely to increase logged play time. If I had to guess, the 'not connected' time might add a few hundred hours or so. Yes @Fox, honest. So is it that you're dismayed that someone can put  so much time into a single game, or is it the cumulative time spent gaming in general? I'm not going to check the other games I own on Steam for a tally of hours logged. It would be a large number though. But 7dtd remains the leading time-sink for me. By far.

Had I spent those hours learning a new language I'd be quite fluent by now. Or I could have learned enough to maybe help program a mod for the game. As it stands, my Mandarin is awful and I currently live in China. And I play using the mods written by others. But I keep playing...

And as for needing to get a life, I do have one away from the keyboard. Every day is an adventure. Every. Single. Day.

Hey Fox, you forgot to share. How many hours for you?

(1x365)x8=2920 so 10k hrs over the length of  this alpha is not unreasonable.

I am sitting at just under 500hrs since december 2021 and have actively played on/off for 3 mos total span.

Now, if someone saz they put 5k last year, well then, ya might need some sunshine :).

And let's be honest, no one's put in over 10k hours into a single game, and if they have... they really need to get a life and/or buy more games.

almost 4300 hours, I have not really played much in many years  as the single player aspect gets kinda boring for me after a few horde nights.  ((even on the harder difficulties )) and the lack of multiplayer support really threw me away from the game entirely. 

Cleaned up the thread so now let’s just stay on topic. :)

I have just over 2400 hrs logged in the game so I do think my forum time wins handily. Of course, if I could play the game while at work things might be different haha

I'm almost ashamed to say I've got over 7200 hours on Steam since A19,  although a fair amount of that is leaving the game paused overnight a lot, or while I'm at work.  In actual game play I would guess about half of that, maybe a bit more.  Needless to say, I love this game.