The Fun Pimps next project: Yay or Nay and why.

SURVIVE

Should the TFPs make a new game after 7days is released.

Yay or Nay and why if possible.

Yay

personally, they put jump scares and the essence of time factor back into games for me, something thats been lacking in most games now a days (looking at you RE franchise, especially in horror genre. with his team built I'm sure MM can bring us a decent scare rush again, with maybe better visuals.

2 minutes ago, Roland said:

There is a huge clue within the name of their development studio.

Wohoo, a "dating sim"?! .. and/or a street corner based business sim? My contagion will be inevitable.. :)

( <- )

11 hours ago, Laz Man said:

7 STDs

A VR game where you are a young 20 something trying to survive from contracting deadly virus' while living in West Hollywood...😅

Or just made mix of plague tale with last of us - as 16 yo you are trying to sneak away from zombie or you will die in very brutal and painful dead! this would be soooooo good and pimps can  be used by hollywood actors cult because they impaled people using pimps ^^ this would be so brutal and dark ^^ @Laz Man could you ask them if the need writer ? 🤪 😂

10 hours ago, bdubyah said:

He obviously meant "The" from their name, not "Pimps". 😆

nah, it will be pimps for sure!!

On 5/2/2022 at 5:06 PM, Maharin said:

Leisure Suit Zombie in the Land of the Lounge Rabbits.

I'll give a penny to anyone else old enough to get the ref.

I personally interviewed Al Lowe once, it was awesome. We met in the parking lot and he initially was a jerk, then we met again under more "professional" conditions and he immediately apologized heh. He has a great sense of humour. 

5 hours ago, Lenny Lettuce Lips said:

I'll give a penny to anyone else old enough to get the ref.

I personally interviewed Al Lowe once, it was awesome. We met in the parking lot and he initially was a jerk, then we met again under more "professional" conditions and he immediately apologized heh. He has a great sense of humour. 

It was the only good Larry title imo!  Loved it when I was 13 lol

16 hours ago, HaggisLover said:

Maybe that's why they are trying to kill 7d2d off by doing bad changes

Even worse, they also implement new but unwanted features to camouflage their dastardly dealings. They are wasting huge amounts of money just to get us onto the wrong track.

Ultimately 7D2D is doomed. I bet nobody will play it anymore in 50 years.

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

Even worse, they also implement new but unwanted features to camouflage their dastardly dealings. They are wasting huge amounts of money just to get us onto the wrong track.

Ultimately 7D2D is doomed. I bet nobody will play it anymore in 50 years.

nah , people still playing in tetris so don't be so pessimistic because it's my job! 

Btw he should write something more depressing and dramatic like :

" TFP should broke deal with microsoft. They will be forced to pay a price for that and probably they will go default but  it's only honorable solution here. Ofc 7dtd will abadoned forever but this will be good lesson for players  that buying game in early access is bad idea because one mistake can kill game. So maybe we will never see finished 7dtd but another studios will see why to not make deal with devil"

Edgy, depressing, grimdark.

So my advice for new "complaining" member of our glorius forum - please write something more that one-liner because this is not dramatic at all XD

On 5/2/2022 at 12:40 PM, Fanatical_Meat said:

Off topic but related.

DAMMIT PIMPS GIVE US A HINT AS TO WHAT THE NEW GAME(S) WILL BE.

It's called "7 Days to Live" and it involves counting down the 7 Days of Zombie outbreak and ultimate collapse of civilization. If you survive the 7 days, you can bring your character into 7D2D with 4 starting skill points. Or, maybe that's not the project at all... because I'm just a clueless ninny making up stuff. This idea for a sequel came to me a couple months back while taking a walk. It sounded fun.

Archived