The Fun Pimps next project: Yay or Nay and why.

SURVIVE

The next project's internal title is "365  days to die" and it is already in Early Access. The gameplay loop consists of posting in a forum while waiting for the next alpha version of 7D2D.

You can get a small buff if you ask for a release date for the alpha or alternatively answer such a question with "it's done when its done". Crafting is implemented though it is called modding here.

Electricity actually works reliable if you are in the right country. Building though costs too much and needs a few balance passes. 

1 hour ago, Maharin said:

So... are the moderators the good guys or the bad guys in this scenario?

So you noticed the creative menue?!

In effect moderators provide the random event system that is still missing from 7D2D. Banned players often call it the despotism system.

12 hours ago, meganoth said:

The next project's internal title is "365  days to die" and it is already in Early Access. The gameplay loop consists of posting in a forum while waiting for the next alpha version of 7D2D.

You can get a small buff if you ask for a release date for the alpha or alternatively answer such a question with "it's done when its done". Crafting is implemented though it is called modding here.

Electricity actually works reliable if you are in the right country. Building though costs too much and needs a few balance passes. 

12 hours ago, Maharin said:

So... are the moderators the good guys or the bad guys in this scenario?

11 hours ago, meganoth said:

So you noticed the creative menue?!

In effect moderators provide the random event system that is still missing from 7D2D. Banned players often call it the despotism system.

Better question : what about snowdog? is he like some type of miniboss or something? 

And kuosimodo is like dunno gman? 

what toooo dooooooo

The steps

yes... THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC EVENT!

1. LBD AS MINIBOSS

2.  ZOMBIE CHILDREN AS BOSS

3. RELEASE DATE AS SECRET ENDING!

SO MUCH TOOO DO 

AND.... IS SOMEHOW THERE WILL BE FINAL RELEASE.... IS THIS MEAN  365 DAYS TO DIE HAVE END GAME???? 

DAMN THIS AS GOOD  AS NEWSSTAND!

1 hour ago, asmosnuts said:

Surely Rolands the hog? The cutesy lookin ramblin peaceful lil animal that goes bat@%$# as soon as you look at it the wrong way?

Just sayin!

If Mongo Jerry was a hog, maybe.

Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime - TV VH1 - YouTube

Not everyone can wear a bald spot on their chin like Roland can.

11 hours ago, Maharin said:

If Mongo Jerry was a hog, maybe.

Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime - TV VH1 - YouTube

Not everyone can wear a bald spot on their chin like Roland can.

For me Roland now looks like a beardless cartoon character that rubs someones head when I try to picture him. No resemblance to Mungo Jerry at all.

That is the result of learning to associate the icon with the poster, eventually defining the image of a poster in everyones subconsciousness (I assume others have the same problem as me)

Which probably also means everyone subconciously thinks my skin is falling off my face and Maharin a shriveled dwarf might be.