Who is Kuosimodo

Viktoriusiii

46 minutes ago, Star69 said:

This thread is hilarious.

What's really funny is when this thread began I thought about how back in the day before caller id but when the *69 feature was a relatively new and unknown command and someone would prank call you, you could call them back with *69 and they would answer and then you'd figure out who called and they'd be amazed at how you got them...lol

Now if only your name was also your super power and you could *69 Kuosimodo for us all. :)

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Roland said:

While it is plausible that Kuosimodo is a second account, I haven't found conclusive evidence of it and they could easily be someone's primary and only account. 5 years is a long time to maintain a second account and spend the time needed to re-read and react to all the posts that Kuosimodo does. I'm not sure I believe they are someone's second account.

It's actually easier and not as much of a nuisance as you think. Simply having 2 computers auto log into separate accounts would do the trick. I myself could pull it off if I was that kind of person. But, given the quantity of reactions given out, you may be right about it not being a 2nd account, or the primary account only posts like a few times a year.

Just now, Fox said:

It's actually easier and not as much of a nuisance as you think. Simply having 2 computers auto log into separate accounts would do the trick. I myself could pull it off if I was that kind of person. But, given the quantity of reactions given out, you may be right about it not being a 2nd account, or the primary account only posts like a few times a year.

Check my new topic about that and source ofc :)

2 hours ago, Roland said:

What's really funny is when this thread began I thought about how back in the day before caller id but when the *69 feature was a relatively new and unknown command and someone would prank call you, you could call them back with *69 and they would answer and then you'd figure out who called and they'd be amazed at how you got them...lol

Now if only your name was also your super power and you could *69 Kuosimodo for us all. :)

Holy smokes......I never thought anyone would actually 'get' my user name! Most people think it's some sort of sexual innuendo lol. However, it does uncover your age a bit lol.

24 minutes ago, Star69 said:

Holy smokes......I never thought anyone would actually 'get' my user name! Most people think it's some sort of sexual innuendo lol. However, it does uncover your age a bit lol.

Clearly you are the only one with the power to figure out who kuosimodo is. Please help us.

4 hours ago, Roland said:

I mean... like... Kuosimodo doesn't sound like a female nick... sooo I will have to decline.
But I am sure someone else will be willing to '69 Kuosimodo for you...
😏

1 hour ago, Star69 said:

Oh yeah! We would watch shows where someone was kidnapped and the kidnappers would call from landlines (because that's all that existed kids) and then hangup before the trace could go through and we would be screaming at the tv, "Star69 them! Star69 them!" but I guess television FBI didn't know about it. 😆

9 hours ago, Roland said:

Oh yeah! We would watch shows where someone was kidnapped and the kidnappers would call from landlines (because that's all that existed kids) and then hangup before the trace could go through and we would be screaming at the tv, "Star69 them! Star69 them!" but I guess television FBI didn't know about it. 😆

Whatever method *69 employed to call back would be equally available to the telephone company to trace back the call. So I'm sure that as soon as *69 was available the 1 minute to trace someone because people were following some relays in a switching centre was history as well. I assume it was the time when switching centres were computerized.

There is a forum user called Roland that gives me the heeby-jeebies. He lurks around the place posting wise and snarky comments left and right. Sometimes I do think there's a judging gaze staring right at me from the shadows. A collatz conjecture of eyes and irises watching my every move and waiting patiently to contradict my very core beliefs.

6 hours ago, Kuosimodo said:

:D

❤️

I see this with mixed feelings. A boundary has been breached. What next? Walls of text? Pamphlets? Kuosimodo putting Likes or Dislikes on Kuosimodo posts? And then reporting his own posts to moderators?

And all this will lead to Blake_ getting banned. Was that worth it, Vic? 

😎

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

I see this with mixed feelings. A boundary has been breached. What next? Walls of text? Pamphlets? Kuosimodo putting Likes or Dislikes on Kuosimodo posts? And then reporting his own posts to moderators?

😎

This new era for this Forum! 

12 hours ago, Kuosimodo said:

:D

❤️

🤔🤨😮😲😱

🙊

👀

:cower::hopelessness:

:jaw:

What... what have I done?
I... I don't believe it!
I mean... this... this is too much! I do not know how to react to this!!
I mean... welcome to the forums, dear Kuosimodo!

6 hours ago, meganoth said:

I AM SORRY!!!

I didn't know it would come to this!
I just wanted to unravel a mystery as old as A16!
Who could have known - I didn't want to... -

😢

Spoiler

I actually thought about posting yesterday, that it was actually me all along as an april fools!
Maybe that would have stopped the madman!
OR it would have been the most elaborate prank in history, if he had still posted for the first time, hours after I said it was me! :D

2 hours ago, Roland said:

Fox finally got his revenge!  LOL

Fox vs Kuosimodo! fight !  < MK theme>

2 hours ago, Viktoriusiii said:

🤔🤨😮😲😱

🙊

👀

:cower::hopelessness:

:jaw:

What... what have I done?
I... I don't believe it!
I mean... this... this is too much! I do not know how to react to this!!
I mean... welcome to the forums, dear Kuosimodo!

I AM SORRY!!!

I didn't know it would come to this!
I just wanted to unravel a mystery as old as A16!
Who could have known - I didn't want to... -

😢

Reveal hidden contents

I actually thought about posting yesterday, that it was actually me all along as an april fools!
Maybe that would have stopped the madman!
OR it would have been the most elaborate prank in history, if he had still posted for the first time, hours after I said it was me! :D

As you see... fate of this world has been changed so much.....

On 3/31/2022 at 2:33 PM, Roland said:

reminds me of dialing "popcorn" for the time as a kid.

Or your parents getting mad at you for calling your friends and getting them kicked offline.