Who is Kuosimodo

Viktoriusiii

49 minutes ago, Roland said:

Exactly what someone would say who was trying to put suspicion on someone else. Matt is a werewolf!!!

Was! not is damn... it wasn't my fault! that's why better  is to not have goth girlfriend!

1 minute ago, outhous said:

Confirmed for A21: Werewolves...

(only on Bloodmoon & when @Matt115 is playing in your game.)

damn nah docs health me. Well i'm vampire no but this is not big deal in XXI 

16 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Was! not is damn... it wasn't my fault! that's why better  is to not have goth girlfriend!

damn nah docs health me. Well i'm vampire no but this is not big deal in XXI 

[image removed due to profanity policy]

:D

It really bugs me that n2n1 knows who it is but doesnt say it!
I mean the real one might
already have talked to us about it... but at least we never knew how close the answer is :D

Kuosimodo if you tell me who you are, I will not tell anyone! Pinky promise! ☝️

If you don't however, I will put all my ressources into fotoshopping a message from you telling us that you are secretely a shared account by all the TFPs staff and you love nothing more than to downvote logical criticism!

Edited by Crater Creator
A2 filth (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Viktoriusiii said:

[image removed due to profanity policy]

:D

It really bugs me that n2n1 knows who it is but doesnt say it!
I mean the real one might
already have talked to us about it... but at least we never knew how close the answer is :D

Kuosimodo if you tell me who you are, I will not tell anyone! Pinky promise! ☝️

If you don't however, I will put all my ressources into fotoshopping a message from you telling us that you are secretely a shared account by all the TFPs staff and you love nothing more than to downvote logical criticism!

Well  so....  still we need Matt Patt

26 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Maybe we should wrote 7DTD FORUM WIKI to understand context :angel2:

That would be interesting. The game doesn't need a wiki, but the forum does. Featuring the Kuosimodo mystery, definitions and origins of phrases such as "It's done when it's done,"  references pointing to discussions about madmole's digestion intolerances and how they have influenced the game with a lack of wheat and dairy foods, a complete listing of the many different triggers for Snowdog's perversions, the entire anthology of unholyjoe's Dad jokes, and why mentioning LBD is swearing... for starters.

Edited by AtomicUs5000 (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

That would be interesting. The game doesn't need a wiki, but the forum does. Featuring the Kuosimodo mystery, definitions and origins of phrases such as "It's done when it's done,"  references pointing to discussions about madmole's digestion intolerances and how they have influenced the game with a lack of wheat and dairy foods, a complete listing of the many different triggers for Snowdog's perversions, the entire anthology of unholyjoe's Dad jokes, and why mentioning LBD is swearing... for starters.

You forgot about:

1. f... hornets,

2.  Cheers guy

3. children zombie

4.  "...then use mod"

5. Faatal trolling

6. Madmole famous beard

7. beaker

9. Me ;(

10.  1241234 question when bandits will be added

11. vehicles in pocket

12. "traders is bad because...."

13. Strange ideas like : cut zombies and add mutants ants

14. Zombie shark

15.  kiling corridor

16. Trader Jen

17.  " make  this game a pvp for XXX people"

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

You forgot about:

1. f... hornets,

2.  Cheers guy

3. children zombie

4.  "...then use mod"

5. Faatal trolling

6. Madmole famous beard

7. beaker

9. Me ;(

10.  1241234 question when bandits will be added

11. vehicles in pocket

12. "traders is bad because...."

13. Strange ideas like : cut zombies and add mutants ants

14. Zombie shark

15.  kiling corridor

16. Trader Jen

17.  " make  this game a pvp for XXX people"

Something else for the forum wiki list is a history of all the moderators that have contributed to making this place a decent place to hang out, and 1 or 2 that just made the place interesting. ppl like Jeania, LeastConcerns, DocHussey, etc... (I don't remember their exact user names anymore) I think they should be remembered even if they're not here anymore or moderating.

Also, I know this is off topic, but I had to put in my own 2 cents on these particular things:

Zombie sharks would be a bit dumb considering how tiny the so called "lakes" are... but piranhas could be fun. It would also add some fish to our diet. Though given the lack of attention to underwater stuff, I highly doubt it would ever happen.

Children zombies only get suggested by clueless ppl who will never understand just how bad of an idea that is.

I really doubt bandits will ever happen, at least not in a way that will work well. Getting AI to work decently requires a lot of work, something these devs aren't known for anymore IMO, at least not in the last few years. And to be fair, there's a lot of games out there that avoid implementing AI simply because of how much work is required to make them decent (off the top of my head, Space Engineers comes to mind). TFP are more known for re-doing things several times because they're never satisfied with anything and it taking them a year each time to get these re-designs done. Bandits / roaming NPCs will likely only ever exist in mod format, and if you've tried those mods, you'd know just how basic they are and likely always will be.

What I think the game desperately needs is some visual cleanup because there are a lot of issues relating to what I assume is the game engine and not so much the texture files. During the mornings when the sunlight shines through the grass, it looks really horrible. In the burnt forest biome, there's a thin white outline (kind of like a halo) around all the trees. At 1080p, there's jagged edges on everything (terrible Anti-aliasing or something along those lines). etc.

Edited by Fox (see edit history)

52 minutes ago, Viktoriusiii said:

@Matt115 you are probably too young to remember but something important is missing:

forge book!!!

Well i remember them. Old good times when your respawned near dead body with smg or even rpg

37 minutes ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

There are only maybe 20 search results I can find blaming Gazz and I don't know what happened to the pre-A17 forum archives. Coincidence?

and in 2017  Kuosimodo shows up... this explain a lot. Well 7dtd forum have bigger lore that 7dtd

32 minutes ago, Fox said:

I know this is off topic, but I had to put in my own 2 cents on these particular things:

Zombie sharks would be a bit dumb considering how tiny the so called "lakes" are... but piranhas could be fun. It would also add some fish to our diet. Though given the lack of attention to underwater stuff, I highly doubt it would ever happen.

Children zombies only get suggested by clueless ppl who will never understand just how bad of an idea that is.

I really doubt bandits will ever happen, at least not in a way that will work well. Getting AI to work decently requires a lot of work, something these devs aren't known for anymore IMO, at least not in the last few years. And to be fair, there's a lot of games out there that avoid implementing AI simply because of how much work is required to make them decent (off the top of my head, Space Engineers comes to mind). TFP are more known for re-doing things several times because they're never satisfied with anything and it taking them a year each time to get these re-designs done. Basic bandits / roaming NPCs will likely only ever exist in mod format, and if you've tried those mods, you'd know just how basic they are and likely always will be.

What I think the game desperately needs is some visual cleanup because there are a lot of issues relating to what I assume is the game engine and not so much the texture files. During the mornings when the sunlight shines through the grass, it looks really horrible. In the burnt forest biome, there's a thin white outline (kind of like a halo) around all the trees. At 1080p, there's jagged edges on everything (terrible Anti-aliasing or something along those lines). etc.

1. zombie sharks would have sense if they would add a see - i think it could be consider a many years ago but this idea was scrapped after making shark model.

2. Well this is good idea - dead space, days gone , no more room in hell, WD,  They are bilion ,  DL1 ,  ghost girls exepcialy in asian games  like white day show this can be done good- just to avoid problems add them like blood into TOTAL WAR - as part of paid dlc ( blood were added as paid dlc to get lower age rating + not be banned in some countries). Just add few high schoolers zombie woudn't be big deal in near when you can see 15 yo be eat alive by rats in a plague tale or 19 yo  get eaten by clicker in the  last of us 2. Just it need to be done seriously like days gone. 

3. Faatal said bandits will be just more complexed zombies with weapons. so this will be easy ( for 7dtd standards)

4. Idk why people talk so much about lighting or  anti-aliasing. I can have worst shadows without problems but low res textures hurt a lot  ( that's why watching WaWa gameplays is so painfull for me uhh)

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

I don't want TFP to add child zombies, and they won't, but the reason why I don't want them is uncommon opinion. It's not because I am concerned about the game's rating, nor the poor business decision it would be to have it banned in some countries, nor because I wish to put morality into gaming. (I especially will never use that as an argument against it. By doing so, you justify the decades-long claims that violence is triggered by using media). I don't want them simply because I don't think it could be pulled off well. Some people think it's really creepy when they do it in movies, but to me it always looks poorly done and way too fake.

I'd be happy without the bandits. I think they will take away too much attention from zombies.

I wouldn't mind fishing added, but I'm not interested in any more water threats unless mutant animals becomes more of a thing. Piranha in Arizona? Just something out of place to try to explain. If there is some void to be filled, it can be filled with some special zombie. Make the bloateds float or something.

Edited by AtomicUs5000 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Matt115 said:

3. Faatal said bandits will be just more complexed zombies with weapons. so this will be easy ( for 7dtd standards)

So basically a copy paste of the available mods (since that's exactly how the AI in them behave, but with guns or melee weapons), interesting how they haven't done it already.

8 hours ago, Fox said:

So basically a copy paste of the available mods (since that's exactly how the AI in them behave, but with guns or melee weapons), interesting how they haven't done it already.

+ they will looking for cover and call nearby bandits but yep they are working like in mods

13 hours ago, Fox said:

What this game really desperately needs is some endgame content. F the graphics tbh, they are fine. Gameplay > graphics. Right now we are on around 30-35 hours before everything get´s way too easy even on higher difficulties. Even less if you min/max as much as possible. 

Some may say that a lot of AAA titles give you the same time of playing and even less sometimes, yeah they do. That´s the reason i don´t buy AAA titles unless they are like 10€ in a sale.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

What this game really desperately needs is some endgame content. F the graphics tbh, they are fine. Gameplay > graphics. Right now we are on around 30-35 hours before everything get´s way too easy even on higher difficulties. Even less if you min/max as much as possible. 

Some may say that a lot of AAA titles give you the same time of playing and even less sometimes, yeah they do. That´s the reason i don´t buy AAA titles unless they are like 10€ in a sale.

True. Even a random sort of boss fight encounter or something to change things up for endgame content would be nice, like a giant mutant like in Resident Evil movies. Or you need to build something large or complex to leave the area sort of endgame thing since the maps have radiated borders, could make it require that special vehicle to get passed it and "win".