Who is Kuosimodo

Viktoriusiii

1 minute ago, Matt115 said:

Well - i think this can be sad for some of us like - you spend halve of hour on making post and nobody wrote a word about that just you get 2 negative reaction so you think you just waste time

I could be wrong, but I think in an earlier iteration of the forum, people had the opportunity to explain why their reaction was negative. This was optional of course, but at least you could sift out the valid thoughts from retaliation.

5 minutes ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

I could be wrong, but I think in an earlier iteration of the forum, people had the opportunity to explain why their reaction was negative. This was optional of course, but at least you could sift out the valid thoughts from retaliation.

Well i think if you don't agree with someone the best option is quote this person and write why you think diffrent. Because it is contructive

15 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well i think if you don't agree with someone the best option is quote this person and write why you think diffrent. Because it is contructive

You're probably right. Perhaps the removal of the post reputation is the best arrangement. I wouldn't complain although I do enjoy it and would miss it.

1 minute ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

You're probably right. Perhaps the removal of the post reputation is the best arrangement. I wouldn't complain although I do enjoy it and would miss it.

Well removal would be bad option but just "not adding" on begging would be good option

45 minutes ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

I miss that feature.

37 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well removal would be bad option but just "not adding" on begging would be good option

react_confused.png
I'm not sure what not adding on begging means.
I thought we were talking about people leaving bad rep and not saying anything.
I assumed removal was what was desired because you can't have it ok to leave good rep without feedback, but then have it be un-ok to leave bad rep without it.

6 minutes ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

react_confused.png
I'm not sure what not adding on begging means.
I thought we were talking about people leaving bad rep and not saying anything.
I assumed removal was what was desired because you can't have it ok to leave good rep without feedback, but then have it be un-ok to leave bad rep without it.

begining of forum sorry grammar mistake i mean by this - it would be better if  rep would be never added 😅 sorry for that - even in my main language i write things diffrent so i don't see mistake so easy 

9 hours ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

I think there is a big difference here because you can clearly see who reacted and in what way. I'm not saying it is any better or worse, but the forum kinda pushes things to a more personal level.

I think you're right.  And the conclusion for me is, this is why we can't have nice things: the nice thing in this case being knowledge of who reacted to your post.

If the forum were less transparent and didn't identify who reacted, then seeing those unattributed, impersonal reactions would be easier to tolerate.  Yet it's ironic that the solution (short of removing negative reactions entirely, which would be stifling) is anonymity, since that only allows for more 'cowardice' as Fox would call it.

Edited by Crater Creator (see edit history)

A new development has unfolded!
Kuosimodo has read this thread in its entirety, and actually only gave positive emotes. Even to hateful and/or rude posts.

What could this mean?
Is this a clue? Or just another way of trying to push our brilliant theorists astray?
The only dislike he gave was to n2n1s mention that he had written with him and knows his identity.

But why dislike it? Why Not be shocked or Thankful?
Does he want to deny his involvement with n2n1?
What incidious message is behind this silent 'emoji-protest'?

In fact, his dislike spam wouldn't be so annoying if there was an option to not see it in notifications. Every time he spams dislikes you see notifications hoping for some kind of dialogue but instead you see spam negative ratings which of course doesn't make you feel good

8 hours ago, Crater Creator said:

I think you're right.  And the conclusion for me is, this is why we can't have nice things: the nice thing in this case being knowledge of who reacted to your post.

If the forum were less transparent and didn't identify who reacted, then seeing those unattributed, impersonal reactions would be easier to tolerate.  Yet it's ironic that the solution (short of removing negative reactions entirely, which would be stifling) is anonymity, since that only allows for more 'cowardice' as Fox would call it.

Or we need more reaction.... well 50 variants of reaction!!

3 hours ago, Viktoriusiii said:

A new development has unfolded!
Kuosimodo has read this thread in its entirety, and actually only gave positive emotes. Even to hateful and/or rude posts.

What could this mean?
Is this a clue? Or just another way of trying to push our brilliant theorists astray?
The only dislike he gave was to n2n1s mention that he had written with him and knows his identity.

But why dislike it? Why Not be shocked or Thankful?
Does he want to deny his involvement with n2n1?
What incidious message is behind this silent 'emoji-protest'?

We need Matt Patt damn he made video about 7dtd so he maybe have account here!.

Btw n2n1 is silent now... i think he meet mans in black!

2 hours ago, Urban Blackbear said:

This thread reads like High School.

At least not in Poland - because it would ended with sad off topics XD

1 hour ago, Viktoriusiii said:

CMON guys!
Less hating, more fun-having!
We are on a mystery cruise! No need to insult each other ^^

Still we need to talk with MATT PATT about that!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

That's sarcasm right? Did you not create this thread to hate on someone?

Well this sounds like ironical topic even for me! 

36 minutes ago, Viktoriusiii said:

What in my original post made you think that?
It was all just a fun game for everyone. And explaining to newer forum ppl who kuosimodo is.

I wanted to have some fun... but this kinda formed into a hatethread :(

Something go wrong but i think even Kuosimodo had a little bit fun about that

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

Or we need more reaction.... well 50 variants of reaction!!

If we get more reaction icons, like 50, I propose making the source image files much smaller :) the cookie one and a few others are huge when you look at the forum page(s) download stats. Sure “caching” occurs, but on my phone the cookie icon is larger than my entire screen :).  Yes please: add more reaction icons, but shrink them down to a manageable size.

I mean, if we’re gonna react a lot let’s do it properly , with great gusto and variability, and bandwidth conservative-ly

I feel we do need a “zombie” and a “trader Rekt” reaction icon. Maybe even some in game ones like the axe and repair kit, and some dukes. I’m sure we’ll come up with something for their meanings :)

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

Kuosimodo is a forum user of many actions, but no words. The strong but silent type. They would probably make a really good comic book superhero though because they wouldn't need dialogue and they would be onomatopoeic in every scene.

Spoiler

Onomatopoeia in Different Languages