Who is Kuosimodo

Viktoriusiii

30 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

The most interesting thing is that this topic is one  of the most alive topic on forum XD so...

@Kuosimodo could you add second comment at 100 page?

7D2D is a dead game, @Kuosimodo is a living mystery! Everything about him or her is intriguing.
So duh!

Also the future of our souls are at stake. If Kuosimodoism really is true, then billions of peoples souls will not receive salvation through our Navazganian Father (or Mother)!
So... you know...

28 minutes ago, Viktoriusiii said:

7D2D is a dead game

According to Steam stats:

CURRENT PLAYERS: 18,925

PEAK TODAY: 26,443

Still currently top 37 most played on Steam right now. Sure, the playerbase has dropped down due to the ridiculous length of time between each "major" update, but I'd say that's still far from being a dead game.

9 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Kuosimodo is an anagram for koi duomos, which loosely translates to "fish temple".  Kuosimodo is the Fish God.

Or he / she smells like a fish temple.

11 hours ago, Fox said:

According to Steam stats:

CURRENT PLAYERS: 18,925

PEAK TODAY: 26,443

Still currently top 37 most played on Steam right now. Sure, the playerbase has dropped down due to the ridiculous length of time between each "major" update, but I'd say that's still far from being a dead game.

Compared to the freshness and novelty of Kuosimodo's likes and dislikes 7D2D is dead and buried.

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2022 at 4:55 PM, Viktoriusiii said:

Disclaimer: This is not a witchtrial or an attempt at doxxing.
This is purely speculative fun because this has haunted me basicially ever since 2017 :D
So if this is considered harrassment or worse doxxing, please delete it immediately.

Well there isn't an "off-topic" channel, so I'll just theorize here :D
We are talking about
https://community.7daystodie.com/profile/33548-kuosimodo/

An incredibly active user. At least when I am posting stuff.
Sadly you can not write him/her private messages, otherwise I would have done so already.
I am pretty sure I have never gotten a thumbs up from him, no matter what I critiqued. I think it all started in A17.
Basicially everything I posted was downvoted or "PrimeFacepalm"ed by him or it didn't get any reaction.

He gives answers from a mod an upvote, even if they are factually wrong.
Also people that defend the game are getting upvotes.

If there was a counter of how many emotes I got... AT LEAST half of the downvotes and "prime" emotes will be by him.

He never posts, so it is pretty obvious, that it is a 2nd account of either a mod or Fun Pimp Staff.
If I was a betting man I'd say it is probably MM himself, because I got to know most of the staff in general discussions pretty well in the years of me @%$#ting on many many stupid changes (many of them actually got changed lateron... so I wasn't even wrong a lot of the time by TFPs staff, even if answers at the time were rejecting my message :D) and I bet he wants to give his opinion, but doesn't want ppl to see that the face of the company just upvotes TFP propaganda xD (Propaganda just meaning positive message about a thing, not necessarily lying)

I mean I don't know many of the staff, because not a lot are in the general discussions, or I simply haven't interacted with them in the last few years.
But I can't see any of them doing it... the ones I could see would be Sylen and Gazz, but both just straight up tell you when they disagree :D

Anyone wanna try to uncover this conspiracy?
Who is he/she? What are his/her goals? Are the illuminati behind it?

Have fun xD

Just got few nice reactions from him. Probably some troll imho

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 4:55 PM, Viktoriusiii said:

Disclaimer: This is not a witchtrial or an attempt at doxxing.
This is purely speculative fun because this has haunted me basicially ever since 2017 :D
So if this is considered harrassment or worse doxxing, please delete it immediately.

Well there isn't an "off-topic" channel, so I'll just theorize here :D
We are talking about
https://community.7daystodie.com/profile/33548-kuosimodo/

An incredibly active user. At least when I am posting stuff.
Sadly you can not write him/her private messages, otherwise I would have done so already.
I am pretty sure I have never gotten a thumbs up from him, no matter what I critiqued. I think it all started in A17.
Basicially everything I posted was downvoted or "PrimeFacepalm"ed by him or it didn't get any reaction.

He gives answers from a mod an upvote, even if they are factually wrong.
Also people that defend the game are getting upvotes.

If there was a counter of how many emotes I got... AT LEAST half of the downvotes and "prime" emotes will be by him.

He never posts, so it is pretty obvious, that it is a 2nd account of either a mod or Fun Pimp Staff.
If I was a betting man I'd say it is probably MM himself, because I got to know most of the staff in general discussions pretty well in the years of me @%$#ting on many many stupid changes (many of them actually got changed lateron... so I wasn't even wrong a lot of the time by TFPs staff, even if answers at the time were rejecting my message :D) and I bet he wants to give his opinion, but doesn't want ppl to see that the face of the company just upvotes TFP propaganda xD (Propaganda just meaning positive message about a thing, not necessarily lying)

I mean I don't know many of the staff, because not a lot are in the general discussions, or I simply haven't interacted with them in the last few years.
But I can't see any of them doing it... the ones I could see would be Sylen and Gazz, but both just straight up tell you when they disagree :D

Anyone wanna try to uncover this conspiracy?
Who is he/she? What are his/her goals? Are the illuminati behind it?

Have fun xD

Lol i literally just found out that he disliked my every post, just because im annoyed at the fact the game is nowhere near its potential. Cool stuff.

• 9 months later...