Who is Kuosimodo

Viktoriusiii

11 minutes ago, Star69 said:

And how about party lines? That was annoying especially if the person you shared the line with was always using the phone for hours long conversations.

In college, I stayed in the dorms my freshman year and they had party lines. One awesome prank you could pull was to call someone and when they said "Hello", immediately say "Sorry, could you hold on for a second?" and then put them on hold and call someone else on the party line. As soon as you heard the click of the connection you would take the first person off of hold and then listen in as both confused people said hello to each other and accuse each other of being the one who called them. Hilarious!

On 3/31/2022 at 8:11 PM, Star69 said:

Holy smokes......I never thought anyone would actually 'get' my user name! Most people think it's some sort of sexual innuendo lol. However, it does uncover your age a bit lol.

Some of us don’t want to admit how old we are getting

17 hours ago, Star69 said:

And how about party lines? That was annoying especially if the person you shared the line with was always using the phone for hours long conversations.

That's when you listen in and add in your own comments from time to time about what's being said.

Growing up we had a party line shared with at least two other neighbors.  Also, my hometown was small enough that the switching station was pretty low tech.  If you dialed a long distance number you had to wait for the operator to come on, tell them the number you're calling from (so it could get billed properly, I assume), and then they would complete the call.  The good old days.

I have older friends that remember the days before area codes, too (with 4/5 digit phone numbers and all that).

• 4 months later...

Wow. Just plain wow. Only now found this thread, and it has indeed been most entertaining from start to finish. I could have been levelling up in 7 Days to Die, but opted for this time-sink instead.  

Who is Kuosimodo

What color is the Lochness monster? Did Big Foot really steal my bike? Area 51 - where's the other 50 then?

Like that big-haired fellow espousing the existence of aliens, y'all ain't proved a thing. But I was amused none the less. An excercise in futility, to an extent. Kuosi did respond to the inquisition at the end, and none of ya expected it 😋. After all of the attempts to bring @Kuosimododown he* still prevails!

If the handle was Kuosimodette, I'd say 'she'. Stuff all that gender identity smoke screen until we're intimate enough to be able to determine what's really there. I can bail just as well as the last girl did. Speaking of which, where was @SnowDog1942 during all of this?

Edited by Melange
Provocation mainly (see edit history)

On 3/21/2022 at 9:55 AM, Viktoriusiii said:

Disclaimer: This is not a witchtrial or an attempt at doxxing.
This is purely speculative fun because this has haunted me basicially ever since 2017 :D
So if this is considered harrassment or worse doxxing, please delete it immediately.

Well there isn't an "off-topic" channel, so I'll just theorize here :D
We are talking about
https://community.7daystodie.com/profile/33548-kuosimodo/

An incredibly active user. At least when I am posting stuff.
Sadly you can not write him/her private messages, otherwise I would have done so already.
I am pretty sure I have never gotten a thumbs up from him, no matter what I critiqued. I think it all started in A17.
Basicially everything I posted was downvoted or "PrimeFacepalm"ed by him or it didn't get any reaction.

He gives answers from a mod an upvote, even if they are factually wrong.
Also people that defend the game are getting upvotes.

If there was a counter of how many emotes I got... AT LEAST half of the downvotes and "prime" emotes will be by him.

He never posts, so it is pretty obvious, that it is a 2nd account of either a mod or Fun Pimp Staff.
If I was a betting man I'd say it is probably MM himself, because I got to know most of the staff in general discussions pretty well in the years of me @%$#ting on many many stupid changes (many of them actually got changed lateron... so I wasn't even wrong a lot of the time by TFPs staff, even if answers at the time were rejecting my message :D) and I bet he wants to give his opinion, but doesn't want ppl to see that the face of the company just upvotes TFP propaganda xD (Propaganda just meaning positive message about a thing, not necessarily lying)

I mean I don't know many of the staff, because not a lot are in the general discussions, or I simply haven't interacted with them in the last few years.
But I can't see any of them doing it... the ones I could see would be Sylen and Gazz, but both just straight up tell you when they disagree :D

Anyone wanna try to uncover this conspiracy?
Who is he/she? What are his/her goals? Are the illuminati behind it?

Have fun xD

my good friend you misunderstand. They are not accounts from mods or tfp staff.

These are what every company needs. Fanboys and/or Fangirls. The righteous defenders of stupid unwanted decisions that negatively effect them. Not many of them but every company has 2 or 3. I can name you the ones here on tfp but thated be alienating.

6 hours ago, SURVIVE said:

my good friend you misunderstand. They are not accounts from mods or tfp staff.

These are what every company needs. Fanboys and/or Fangirls. The righteous defenders of stupid unwanted decisions that negatively effect them. Not many of them but every company has 2 or 3. I can name you the ones here on tfp but thated be alienating.

Now I'll probably regret getting involved here but what I don't understand is why you believe that your opinion of decisions made by TFP is of any more value than that of someone that disagrees with you?

Edited by ParadiseLostUK (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ParadiseLostUK said:

Now I'll probably regret getting involved here but what I don't understand is why you believe that your opinion of decisions made by TFP is of any more value than that of someone that disagrees with you?

I don't want this thread to lose its focus again. I want this to be as lighthearted fun as possible.

Spoiler

The reason for holding an opinion. "Fanboys" give very shallow answers. They might be right from their emotional standpoint, but provide little to no value in a discussion. Reasons like "it is their game!" "if you dislike it leave" "you can just mod it" "it is still in alpha"
While actualy reasons are thoughtout. There is a reason, a cause and the cherry on top is an attempt at a solution.

But enough about that. Back to our lovely forumjesus.
He appeared before us once to clean us from our sins.
May we pray together to wait for his second arrival, where he shows us the way into 7d2d-heaven.
You just need to believe and he will come!

6 hours ago, ParadiseLostUK said:

Oh well here in the the states we used to vote. and the devs wanted our feedback. so you would think our agreements on things that needed to be addressed would be so. Like if our "beloved" president gave the people a poll about gas prices. Do you want them up or down? 20% say up and 80% says down. He hikes em up anyway voiding any use the vote had stating "we gotta buckle down."

42 minutes ago, Jugginator said:

Maybe we shouldn't be asking who Kuosimodo, but what Kuosimodo is. Maybe Kuosimodo is all of us.

Kuosimodo is missing a grand tolling opportunity, though, could make a forum post but only have a 😆in the post body. I would sanction it.

Please see page 8.

1 hour ago, SURVIVE said:

Oh well here in the the states we used to vote. and the devs wanted our feedback. so you would think our agreements on things that needed to be addressed would be so. Like if our "beloved" president gave the people a poll about gas prices. Do you want them up or down? 20% say up and 80% says down. He hikes em up anyway voiding any use the vote had stating "we gotta buckle down."

They wanted feedback, but there was never agreement or statement that feedback would be implemented into the game at all.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:06 PM, SURVIVE said:

TFP implementing a poll to ask what should be worked on next is about as likely as the government implementing a poll to ask what gas prices should be. There's never been a poll that directed the design of this game. It has all come from the development team. Your expectations of what early access is all about is off with this development studio. There may be other games that let the community completely control the direction of the development but not this one-- nor has it ever been that way.

Maybe you think it should be that way and you are welcome to make a case for that development model. Regardless, it is not how THIS game is going to be designed.. The devs do want our feedback but feedback is different than having a vote. They've never asked for our votes.

5 hours ago, Roland said:

...you are welcome to make a case for that development model. Regardless, it is not how THIS game is going to be designed.

But, but... the devs could use popular opinion to decide whether they should design the game based on popular opinion. At least one guy likes the idea.

(keeping the thread lighthearted)

Edited by Crater Creator (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Roland said:

TFP implementing a poll to ask what should be worked on next is about as likely as the government implementing a poll to ask what gas prices should be.

25 minutes ago, Crater Creator said:

(keeping the thread lighthearted)

I should have said that TFP implementing a poll so they can follow wherever popular opinion leads them is about as likely as Kuosimodo posting more than an emoji on the forum. Its more on topic and less likely to happen before the government lets us choose our own gas prices and so a better example. ;)

Edited by Roland (see edit history)