Who is Kuosimodo

Viktoriusiii

On 3/22/2022 at 6:57 PM, BFT2020 said:

Not everyone is comfortable voicing their opinions on topics, kuosimodo may just be comfortable using emojis to express their thoughts on the post.

You are also assuming that they have a 2nd account, but no information out there confirms that this is the case.  Sure n2n1 stated that they know who kuosimodo is, but that is hardly confirmation that this is an user with a second account.

If you don't like their reactions, just simply ignore it.  As for the coward comment, why do you need to know who they are?  Do you want to fight them behind school at 3 pm to teach them a lesson on posting negative reactions to your posts?  JUST IGNORE IT.  If you think they are in the wrong, take the high road.  Just ignore their reactions.  Trying to track down who kuosimodo is just to harshly judge their posts to get back at them seems petty to me.

Wise man, how can I ignore this if I get a notification every time he spams dislikes?

1 hour ago, bachgaman said:

Wise man, how can I ignore this if I get a notification every time he spams dislikes?

Simple. Stop caring about getting them. If getting a bunch of dislikes on a forum post for a game you play as entertainment is the worst thing in your day then how bad can things be?

6 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

Simple. Stop caring about getting them. If getting a bunch of dislikes on a forum post for a game you play as entertainment is the worst thing in your day then how bad can things be?

Well it is not so easy. because sometimes even small things can hurt a lot.  It is like glass- if you pour 250 ml of water it will be okay but 251 ml will pour out. So sometimes you just happens bad things and you came back to home and you want something positive and but happens another bad things so when you see no comments or just dislikes you can just don't have will to get up from bed next day. So even small things are important and i'm not exaggerating

35 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

Sometimes I'll spend over an hour on a single post I made in order to help someone troubleshoot something... and there's nothing more upsetting than when the only feedback you receive is a negative reaction to that post.

Also, you can only ignore so many pokes with a stick before it inevitably breaks you.

50 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

The question is not how I perceive the dislike, but that I am fruitless wasting my time to see this dislike. It's like if you get a call on the phone, answer the phone, and hear an advertisement. And it goes on and on

53 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Notification settings

I don't want to turn off notifications for all reactions, only from spammers. Ignore doesn't, as far as I remember

Edited by bachgaman (see edit history)

I think everyone isn't getting what I'm trying to say. Here's a quote from someone wiser than me on the subject:

"The foolish man conceives the idea of 'self.' The wise man sees there is no ground on which to build the idea of 'self;' thus, he has a right conception of the world and well concludes that all compounds amassed by sorrow will be dissolved again, but the truth will remain."

Buddha

44 minutes ago, Fox said:

Sometimes I'll spend over an hour on a single post I made in order to help someone troubleshoot something... and there's nothing more upsetting than when the only feedback you receive is a negative reaction to that post.

Also, you can only ignore so many pokes with a stick before it inevitably breaks you.

Yeah i have this same problem = 1 hours or more to write a post and 0 comment 2 negative reaction and i fell so tired there

41 minutes ago, Maharin said:

In the apocalypse are there still first world problems?

It depends on how it will looks like?

38 minutes ago, bachgaman said:

The question is not how I perceive the dislike, but that I am fruitless wasting my time to see this dislike. It's like if you get a call on the phone, answer the phone, and hear an advertisement. And it goes on and on

I don't want to turn off notifications for all reactions, only from spammers. Ignore doesn't, as far as I remember

Well this not perfect solution but... better halve solution that lack of solution

34 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

I think everyone isn't getting what I'm trying to say. Here's a quote from someone wiser than me on the subject:

"The foolish man conceives the idea of 'self.' The wise man sees there is no ground on which to build the idea of 'self;' thus, he has a right conception of the world and well concludes that all compounds amassed by sorrow will be dissolved again, but the truth will remain."

Buddha

Well i think docs who learn about how mind works  have more actual knowledge. And some of them say people can broke up even after small things. and that's true..  i have experience about that so...  diffrent people react diffrent 

When Buddha says "self" he means the ego. Learn how to get out of your own way is what Buddha was trying to say. The ego is there for survival. When survival is not an issue then it's of little use. I doubt any Psychologist would say differently. Take my posts for instance. I can assuredly tell you that Urban Blackbear doesn't exist. He's not me, not really. So how can I take anything in response to him personally? The responder doesn't know me, therefor any criticism they offer is flawed from the start. I'll own it if it's useful but otherwise it gets discarded. Were my ego to get involved it would only end poorly for me. It would limit an evaluation of any criticism I receive to positive (non-threatening) and negative (threatening) and possibly prompt a response that causes suffering, even if only to myself.

I see the end goal of such philosophy, but it seems it can be used to make victims of abuse the people who should change. In a way they should for their own good and to help end their suffering, but it doesn't address problems in society that are the root cause. But anyway, these words are plucked from simpler times. Some people just want to accept their primal selves for what they are and enjoy an afternoon on the forums without spiritual self-awareness.

4 hours ago, Viktoriusiii said:

You can use these kind of wisdoms however you wish.
You can even use them to boost your own ego.

Can we PLEASE get back to the Kuosimodo mystery?

But we already are. We need to ask the question if there IS a single ego behind Kuismodo or if he is the manifestation of the combined wisdom of all forum users. The ghost in the machine.

It would readily explain why he can't post, he is handicaped by a split personality and conflicting opinions so he is only able to send a general yes or no.

4 hours ago, Viktoriusiii said:

I really don't want to make this a debate about self, insults and whatever else will come next as a topic!

Or he really is just a glitch in the forum software. For example the software could look at the 5th letter of each post and if it is a "t", it erraneously jumps into the routine that adds a dislike to the post, and you get a like by posting a different letter. Users who often start their posts with the same set phrase therefore often collect the same reaction.

4 minutes ago, meganoth said:

But we already are. We need to ask the question if there IS a single ego behind Kuismodo or if he is the manifestation of the combined wisdom of all forum users. The ghost in the machine.

It would readily explain why he can't post, he is handicaped by a split personality and conflicting opinions so he is only able to send a general yes or no.

Or he really is just a glitch in the forum software. For example the software could look at the 5th letter of each post and if it is a "t", it erraneously jumps into the routine that adds a dislike to the post, and you get a like by posting a different letter. Users who often start their posts with the same set phrase therefore often collect the same reaction.

No no no no no  You are wrong my dear friend. Kuismodo is AI wroten by TFP to... agree with players when they can't do this official! HOW? because... dislikes are... likes and likes are dislikes. So if someone wrote he want zombie children in game bot finding key word and one of team read post! And then give dislike but it mean " yeah we would but we can't because our community :/" !!!!!!!!!! Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting that Kuosimodo has exactly one follower and it is someone who responded to this thread only after Kuosimodo started reacting to all the posts here. I'm not sure if all of you can see other users' followers on their profile page or not but this could be more than coincidence...

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

It is interesting that Kuosimodo has exactly one follower and it is someone who responded to this thread only after Kuosimodo started reacting to all the posts here. I'm not sure if all of you can see other users' followers on their profile page or not but this could be more than coincidence...

I think it is you actually.  Obviously trying to hide it now, since n2n1 responded before kuosimodo reacted to the posts in this thread.  Why else would you be giving out false information other than hiding the fact that you are indeed kuosimodo!  I'm watching you  🤔

Seriously though, most interesting thread I have seen in awhile that has nothing to do with 7D2D.

3 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

I think it is you actually.  Obviously trying to hide it now, since n2n1 responded before kuosimodo reacted to the posts in this thread.  Why else would you be giving out false information other than hiding the fact that you are indeed kuosimodo!  I'm watching you  🤔

Seriously though, most interesting thread I have seen in awhile that has nothing to do with 7D2D.

Ah...I missed that earlier post. Dang, I thought I had something on n2n1.

1 hour ago, Roland said:

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

53 minutes ago, Roland said:

Ah...I missed that earlier post. Dang, I thought I had something on n2n1.

49 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

I mean, it is suspicious that he is kuosimodo's follower....you still got that for your theory

That's mean.... Roland is Kusimodo!!  why? Because N2N1 observe him but Roland mention this to avoid being sus . So roland in Kusimodo! 

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

That's mean.... Roland is Kusimodo!!  why? Because N2N1 observe him but Roland mention this to avoid being sus . So roland in Kusimodo! 

Exactly what someone would say who was trying to put suspicion on someone else. Matt is a werewolf!!!