OMG! OMG! OMG! Zombie stripper :)

eXSe

1 hour ago, Orclover said:

It really makes it hard to kill the strippers honestly.  I have let them chase me around buildings for a while before just because I didnt have the heart to do it.  Everything, EVERYTHING is better with boobies.   Everything.  

Even dudes? 😉

Do any of you guys actually know some strippers?

I used to live in Reno. My lady was a cocktail waitress at a club. All her friends were dancers. Once you see how the sausage is made, the stripper, let alone "zombie stripper" becomes a bit less appealing...

56 minutes ago, Feycat said:

Sigh.

It would be nice if just ONCE gamers could try to buck the stereotypes.

Would be cool if all the females in the game weren't 'eye candy' too. Gross.

Other than the new stripper, what other "females in game" are eye candy?

The chick with her eye hanging out....no. the little shorty in a dress..no. the cheerleader...no. the screamer...no. The character models for players....no. big mama....no. 

Am I missing any? Sorry if we like the female figure. We're guys after all. 

48 minutes ago, Outlaw_187 said:

The chick with her eye hanging out....no. the little shorty in a dress..no. the cheerleader...no. the screamer...no. The character models for players....no. big mama....no. 

Well said :D I though the same all beside the new callgirl are ugly and thats okay. but why should every zombie be ugly when they were humans in the past and not every human is ugly. it's realism

Well...there's Jen...

Anyway, we call the new stripper a stripper or party girl or callgirl...but she could just as easily be a receptionist or hairstylist or store clerk....or your sister  Maybe our (myself included) perception does need to change in that regard.  Does she have a name?  I'd like to know it and will refer to her as such from now on (as soon as I learn it).

3 hours ago, Ezed said:

Well...there's Jen...

Anyway, we call the new stripper a stripper or party girl or callgirl...but she could just as easily be a receptionist or hairstylist or store clerk....or your sister  Maybe our (myself included) perception does need to change in that regard.  Does she have a name?  I'd like to know it and will refer to her as such from now on (as soon as I learn it).

Ah yes, I forgot Jen & yes she would fall under the strictly eye candy. Does the call/party girl have an official name? 

Not like that would matter though, some will still be pissed just based on her looks...& "physics" 😁

46 minutes ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Ah yes, I forgot Jen & yes she would fall under the strictly eye candy. Does the call/party girl have an official name? 

Not like that would matter though, some will still be pissed just based on her looks...& "physics" 😁

I named my stripper after Kandi from Two and a half men... I know she's not one, but hey, she is kinda brainless :)

5 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

I mean.. not exactly eye candy... but the nurse and the cheerleader are fairly sexualized. But yeah, other than those, all the others females arent.

1 hour ago, eXSe said:

I named my stripper after Kandi from Two and a half men... I know she's not one, but hey, she is kinda brainless :)

Well, that's disappointing coming from a House fan... since there is a stripper named Kandi in that show and kind of looks the same.

7 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

You're supposed to like only trader Rekt. Shame on you!

3 hours ago, xyth said:

Hehe, I woke up this morning and saw this thread and just had to throw this together.  It would need some animation editing as there is no easy way to force her to hold the pole.   Anyway, enjoy!

lol, that random zombie jump in the background at 0:11

Lol @mr.devolver. no way. Trader rekt is an a$$hole!

I think the stripper looks like a "brooklyn" or maybe "sapphire". Good stripper names!

3 hours ago, xyth said:

Hehe, I woke up this morning and saw this thread and just had to throw this together.  It would need some animation editing as there is no easy way to force her to hold the pole.   Anyway, enjoy!

Wow, that's amazing. Good job

11 hours ago, Feycat said:

Sigh.

It would be nice if just ONCE gamers could try to buck the stereotypes.

Would be cool if all the females in the game weren't 'eye candy' too. Gross.

Breaking news : the world is filled with many different types of people and "eye candy" ones are people too.

If you really wanna be inclusive, then no, you cant have all females not be eye candy. Some will be, some wont... just like it actually is right now. Trader Jen could just be assuming her sexuality and be proud of her nice figure. Big Mama isnt a milf, she's particularily repulsive if you ask me. Yet, some people like to get off with that type of silhouette. See, world is made up of many types of people.

What would be cool for once is that people could just knock it off with their offended drama queen acts. 😉

Archived