Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I

One thing that bothers me is that guns ain't much of a upgrade in terms of damage. It might take more shots to the head then hits with a club.

But a club needs exact timing or you will get hit by a zombie ("you" meaning the an average player, not most of the people here who already replaced much of their spinal cord with a 7D2D-compatible version). A gun is death from a distance, that is the upgrade.

I will not miss the endless rows of boxes loaded with various parts of various qualities.

I don't think they will remove the quality system. Otherwise after a few weeks you would have 20 identical useless copies of each mod in your boxes.

Mr. Mad Mole,

When the team of 7 days to day, will create the three camouflages ?

One - with leafs and some wood

two - leather and iron bars

three - Water camouflage with plastic, iron and sinthetic fibers also to be attached with scubba diving suit, oxigen tanks and the big lantern to explore the sinked sub on game.

I am just saying this because the awareness of the zombies will be more smarter so it would be more dificult with no camouflage

Waiting to see:

Buggy to drive for two players, one who drives and another on the back seat.

buggy with improved armour

buggy with minigun attached on the roof of the buggy

Motocross for two players one who drives and another on the back seat

The truck or semi truck

The caravan the mobile headquarters

The minigun similar to auger

The diving suit

The oxigen tanks for diving suit

the big lamp to look underwater

the camouflage the green camouflage like the snipers with LEAFS ( folhas em portugues )

When the team build the sinked sub on the sea ?

When is it possible to add the beach and the sea ?

When is it possible to have pirates maps for gold digging ?

For some reason the forum settings stick it to new users; y'all aren't allowed to do much for a while. The post you made actually didn't show up until a moderator looked at it and approved it.

Oh really? That sucks, guess I'll just have to wait to see all these pictures haha. It's not like I'm not used to waiting ;) Good ol' Alpha 17.

Cheers for the reply :)

Mr. Mad Mole,

When the team of 7 days to day, will create the three camouflages ?

One - with leafs and some wood

two - leather and iron bars

three - Water camouflage with plastic, iron and sinthetic fibers also to be attached with scubba diving suit, oxigen tanks and the big lantern to explore the sinked sub on game.

There's only one zombie camouflage...

fear-the-walking-dead-season-3-key-art-nick-620x360.jpg

Lol. Silly art. I like you, you can have my sister.

I can has your sister?!?!?

Wait, I thought you said you liked me?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry art. This guy has you beat on Nonparticipant Forum Stalker Prime Minister.

Yeah, I get bored at work and toss off a few replies now and then. He gets the cake. And Gup's sister.

I wonder if we could actually have random worlds in the southern hemisphere? It's kind of annoying how all random worlds are in the northern hemisphere.

It really isn't that hard to modify rwgmixer.xml to get different results. Near the bottom you can even completely hack out certain biomes by commenting a single line.

I can has your sister?!?!?

Wait, I thought you said you liked me?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I get bored at work and toss off a few replies now and then. He gets the cake. And Gup's sister.

remember to inspect the goods before purchase... and he didnt even supply a pic. even craigslist supplies pics

You can't rush The Fun Pimps,

Nobody can rush The Fun Pimps,

Take the cold from snow, tell the trees, don't grow,

Tell the wind don't blow, 'cause it's easier.

Shut up and move faster, slave!

Or don't.

On a side note, the wind does move around you if it doesn't blow you over or aside. See, that really was a side note. :p

That series either needs a lot better writers or better actors and I can't tell which. /sigh

Better writers - definitely.

I personally think Alycia Debnam Carey, Frank Dillane, Cliff Curtis and Colman Domingo are good actors. The writing and plot line is atrocious; anything after the first season (which did a good job of depicting the fall) is just patently stupid and mirrors what was already done in TWD.

-A

Diablo 3 was in alpha for what? 12 years?

And still was kinda meh until the first big expansion hit 1 or 2 years later.

You can't rush The Fun Pimps,

Nobody can rush The Fun Pimps,

Take the cold from snow, tell the trees, don't grow,

Tell the wind don't blow, 'cause it's easier.

In TFP we have to Trust!!!!

In TFP I do Trust!!!

Are We There Yet!!! :)

Better writers - definitely.

I personally think Alycia Debnam Carey, Frank Dillane, Cliff Curtis and Colman Domingo are good actors. The writing and plot line is atrocious; anything after the first season (which did a good job of depicting the fall) is just patently stupid and mirrors what was already done in TWD.

-A

Meh.

These newfangled TV shows don't hold a candle to the classic Romero movies anyway...

Get off my lawn!

Meh.

These newfangled TV shows don't hold a candle to the classic Romero movies anyway...

Get off my lawn!

I've often found that going back to watch the "classics" is far less enjoyable years later. I was a HUGE fan of The Greatest American Hero and Land of the Lost as a kid. What do you call the combination of a shudder and a cringe?

- - - Updated - - -

I have had great luck using ftp, since at least the early 90s...

Did you ever get a chance to play with the Gopher protocol? It was pretty damn cool all things considered. Especially considering my first "web" browser was Lynx and most of the Internet was text at the time.

Archived