Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but I think Everdeen could be food spoilage. The hunger games books focussed on the issue of people being hungry and on the descriptions of the different foods far more than the movies did. I could see having issues with that in multiplayer. It wouldn't really seem fair if your food spoiled while you were logged off. No problem in single player because time doesn't pass in the game when you're not there.

Could be, as some have mentioned, something about auto-aiming with a bow. Katniss Everdeen was an expert archer. That could be OP in PvE or could simply not work properly due to latency/lag that is inherent to online play.

Or, if we want to get morbid, the Hunger Games was about kids killing each other. So maybe there are child player characters and child zombies. Probably not, though.

Remember....Everdeen could wind up Neverbeen. Take a tip from Deadmole and expect the odds to not be in your favor.

So Everdeen is going down like Ziplines and Behemoths? I'm sorry man... :(

- - - Updated - - -

do I smell Beta? or is that Bacon I smell?

That's Beta. For Alpha 17.

Madmole has said that Alpha 17 is gone Beta.

Just some feedback on something I think should be addressed in a future build concerning the lootable shipping crates. I love the idea of them, but some of the contents are a bit immersion breaking. Toilets most definitely are not shipped with water, weapons, ammo or human turds already in them. Likewise with stoves, ovens, refrigerators, and cabinets, they don't ship with items in them. Having specialty shipping crates like the Shotgun Messiah, Working Stiff or Shamway crates but for other items like one for clothing, one of medical supplies, etc. would be much more immersive.

Trust me, you can definitely have a 2nd apocalypse; just when you think you're done with the first one, and you get up to wash your hands, boom, it happens again.

/feces lives matter

Dang it. It won't let me Rep you for that. That post deserves it. I will, in your honor, print it out and read it next time I have an "apocalypse."

Peanut Butter is pretty sticky and when your bread lands PB side down it can really spoil your lunch and make you fired up inside like a Klingon who chipped his favorite bath’leth. Then the bacon arrives triggering a Battle Royale for that food of the gods.

So many truths spoken. So many times that has happened at the Roland household....

#Everdeen

Everdeen: 4 vowels

Vowel: rhymes with howl

Howl: a call for back up

= Factions and reputation system.

Nice try, but Everdeen sounds like E-Verdun or Electronic Verdun.

Verdun is a city in France, POPULATION AROUND 18,000!

SO, Were talking Zombie Horde sizes of around 18,000!!!!

Its obvious...

Nice try, but Everdeen sounds like E-Verdun or Electronic Verdun.

Verdun is a city in France, POPULATION AROUND 18,000!

SO, Were talking Zombie Horde sizes of around 18,000!!!!

Its obvious...

That's more millions that fingers but not more millions than fingers and toes so there's a chance.

Peanut Butter is pretty sticky and when your bread lands PB side down it can really spoil your lunch and make you fired up inside like a Klingon who chipped his favorite bath’leth. Then the bacon arrives triggering a Battle Royale for that food of the gods.

So many truths spoken. So many times that has happened at the Roland household....

#Everdeen

Now I understand the secret!

Roland has used the words "Battle Royale" 3 times, maybe 4! So, 3 + 4 = 7!! OK, so if I was a math teacher... You multiply by Pi by 7 and you get 7 days til Pie!!

Ergo, new food recipes! Mostly Pies...

#Everdeen is a Red Herring... Thats right! Fishing in A17 confirmed!

Roland has used the words "Battle Royale" 3 times, maybe 4! So, 3 + 4 = 7!! OK, so if I was a math teacher... You multiply by Pi by 7 and you get 7 days til Pie!!

This actually make sense!

I simply love your way of reasoning.

Nonsense!

I heard a rumor that while filming The Hunger Games, somebody called Jeniffer Lawrence "Catpiss Neverclean". That of course being a play on the name of "Katniss Everdeen" who she played in the movies.

Now this should be obvious, we are getting zombie cats, and that hygiene system they scrapped a few years back.

It's so simple, and it all makes sense... there's no need for such elaborate theorycrafting when they're handing it right to us.

Yes! Gorammit yes!!!!

Orsey, You ask so many questions that get ignored so this one is for you to take back and tell all your peeps. This could mean my end but you deserve it man. Let those others pick apart your color choices. I'm here to deliver.

Thanks for the answer, Roland) I'm just very inquisitive))) I asked only 5 questions! ) That's not a lot. I understand that you do not have the right to answer many questions. But I always have a chance that one of the many questions will still get an answer)) I will continue with your permission)

Archived