Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

MADMOLE/FAATAL

Two items that have never been addressed:

1- you can shoot through iron bars, but cant loot through them(if the zombie is close enough)

2- You CAN NOT shoot or loot through jail doors

Can you guys make this happen?? Looting through the bars would make it easier for base designs.

Regards

Ouch

Coughs * VIDEO * Coughs

If they ever add spears i would like them 2 go through bars.

Some new stuff by pimps.

There's a lot of haters on there. And funny that majority of them are people complaining about console when TFP doesn't even work on it, and yet everyone is taking it out on them. I feel bad for them.

But looking forward to having more objects to loot, never can have enough, lol

There's a lot of haters on there. And funny that majority of them are people complaining about console when TFP doesn't even work on it, and yet everyone is taking it out on them. I feel bad for them.

People are stupid, sadly.. :f

TFP doesn't work on Console, but TFP still is owner of that game, they have business contract with some other company to maintain on Console, yes, but it is still their property somewhere, so if people are angry with them, they have a right. When PC player are so frusturated for A17, think console player are way far behind them and will get more frustrated for a reason.

You can say they are stupid, but they are not completely at fault.

TFP doesn't work on Console, but TFP still is owner of that game, they have business contract with some other company to maintain on Console, yes, but it is still their property somewhere, so if people are angry with them, they have a right. When PC player are so frusturated for A17, think console player are way far behind them and will get more frustrated for a reason.

And so they should have already made a contract with another group, that would instantly know all the coding Tell Tale did for the port, and be able to turn around and send it right out? TFP just has contracts for Tell Tale to port their game to console. If after this, no one else wanted to pick that contract up, then guess what, unless TFP then goes into coding for console and porting, there would be no more updates and that wouldn't make TFP a bad company as these people are saying. It's on console as they said it would be. At least they did it, I don't know how many larger companies say they will do something, then not do it, and just give the players a big middle finger with both hands and not care.

And as it is for PC, the console game is bought "as is" with possibility of more updates since it's early access (but no guarantee). TFP cannot also be blamed for it since it was Tell Tales poor management, which then there never would have been this issue. The updates were slow to console when it was Tell Tale anyways, they had other things to worry about I guess. I actually moved to playing this on PC from console because of that.

I just don't understand how even when facts and all are laid out, how it can come back to TFP being at fault :/... It isn't rational to shift the blame to TFP because the company doing it (Tell Tale) failed as a company and closed down. I'm not saying they should not find a new company, they just need time to do a new contract. And I think they already have another group lined up and have said so, I just don't remember where it was posted. So they are doing things as they should and are responsible, and hopefully the new company will be more adamant and quick about updating the console port. I can understand being upset, but be upset at Tell Tale and their failures and support TFP to finding a new company.

Nothing lights a fire or motivates a person than placing undue blame on them and telling them how crappy they are /sarcasm

I'm glad for TFP and the game they have created. Even as is, I would have bought it without any more updates. I enjoy my time on it and the mods that are for it. And I never called anyone stupid, just a hater, lol.

Telltale published the console port that iron galaxy made of the fun pimp game.

Hope that helps. =)

(Also, tfp has gone above and beyond what should have been necessary to help Telltale do their damn job.)

- - - Updated - - -

My hypothesis is that console players get the information from phones which means Twitter. So the vast majority of Twitter readers are going to be console players and therefore Joel is making a mistake in using twitter as his primary platform for giving out information.

Sooo I made a comment about no update for 2 weeks, my post was edited, and received no answer. =(

If we could at least get a ballpark estimate on release (i.e. 3-6 weeks, 2-3 months, never) it would be really appreciated.

When you type things like "payed", I don't even need a good response, just an lol.

No one at all have a "right" to be mad aboult a video game.

Are people sure. Is the game they bought playable yes console is very pkayable i started there it is also sold as it finished game no updates needed like anygame on consoles. So mute point.

On pc we bought a pre aphla game updates will come. Or they could go away all togeather and we have zerobright to bitch aa we bought an unfiniahed game. TFP couldbup and closebthere doors and you have zero "Right" to be upset you gotb100% what you payed for.

In short Suck it up buttercup ♥♥♥♥ will come when iy is done no sooner. Alao said ahit will have bugs and will be fixed when theybfix it not before.

In shorter short. Shut the hell up dont be a whinny Bi***

Are people sure. Is the game they bought playable yes console is very pkayable i started there it is also sold as it finished game no updates needed like anygame on consoles. So mute point.

On pc we bought a pre aphla game updates will come. Or they could go away all togeather and we have zerobright to bitch aa we bought an unfiniahed game. TFP couldbup and closebthere doors and you have zero "Right" to be upset you gotb100% what you payed for.

In short Suck it up buttercup ♥♥♥♥ will come when iy is done no sooner. Alao said ahit will have bugs and will be fixed when theybfix it not before.

Again, what's with the hostility and the swearing/name-calling? Like your previous posts.

I sense there's a lot of anger in you.

Telltale published the console port that iron galaxy made of the fun pimp game.

Hope that helps. =)

(Also, tfp has gone above and beyond what should have been necessary to help Telltale do their damn job.)

- - - Updated - - -

My hypothesis is that console players get the information from phones which means Twitter. So the vast majority of Twitter readers are going to be console players and therefore Joel is making a mistake in using twitter as his primary platform for giving out information.

Oh, okay. So really they just need a new publisher to put out the port that Iron Galaxy is still working on. And if I was Iron Galaxy, I would just start working on the A17 port and skip whatever they haven't done yet since it's all changing anyways. I wonder if that's anything to do with the long wait, since they knew A17 was going to change a lot of framework. Wait to get their hands on that to port instead of old stuff.

As for the hypothesis, I can see that being true on both accounts. I feel bad for Joel, lol. But, gotta do what you gotta do I guess. TFP should just hire 1 person to make a 7dtd forums app for phones. That way it's a lot easier than having to still go to the browser, then site, and deal with all that. Do that, and I'm sure a lot of people would switch over, even if just for information and photoes and not forums.

Aside from not being able to see spoilers, rep someone or pm someone, the mobile version of the web site works well imo. I use it 99% of the time these days, and "Show desktop site" for the other 1%.

I'm not sure who hired IG to write the port, I suspect Telltale.

So DeV calling me angory ibget it. But people are so retarded they can not understand the Devs flat saying No No dates to be given itbwill come when it cones they are so dam entitled they think theybhave the "right" there words not mine to knowbwhats going on how long when what time of the dayball the devs wipe there @$$.

They nees to move out of mommys basement get a dam job and learn life is not what they want nor they wish.. Im sorry but im suck and tired of all the entitled little Fwads thinking they rule the worl fourm and or everyones life.

Sir or maam ( DeV) its not angory. Its simple the fustraction of dealing with entitled selfish ♥♥♥♥heads and the lack of coffee to deal with it 24/7.

Dude, you know you're hitting "b" instead of the space bar (a lot) right? lol

Madmole has said (again) that he would eat his beard if it didn't come out before the end of the year. I am also very confident it will be out before the end of the year.

They are putting out 1-2 builds daily now which means they are killing lots of bugs and finishing up features and then getting those changes in the hands of the testers. It is close.

Does that constitute a promise? Not at all. Who can say whether something goes horribly wrong and it gets delayed? Nobody can foresee that. But barring any kind of unforeseeable catastrophe, people who purchase this game during the winter sale will be able to play Alpha 17.

Are we talking about a17-E or stable?

You know what has 2 thumbs and would enjoy either? This guy right here.

(I am pointing at myself with both thumbs. I am just too lazy to google a pic of it)

So DeV calling me angory ibget it. But people are so retarded they can not understand the Devs flat saying No No dates to be given itbwill come when it cones they are so dam entitled they think theybhave the "right" there words not mine to knowbwhats going on how long when what time of the dayball the devs wipe there @$$.

They nees to move out of mommys basement get a dam job and learn life is not what they want nor they wish.. Im sorry but im suck and tired of all the entitled little Fwads thinking they rule the worl fourm and or everyones life.

Sir or maam ( DeV) its not angory. Its simple the fustraction of dealing with entitled selfish ♥♥♥♥heads and the lack of coffee to deal with it 24/7.

Well, it was nice having you on the Forums. Look us up if/when you are allowed back on.

Lol oh how married life has changed you...

...how were the states?

Hehe yeah my wife keeps telling me to behave myself.. :)

Trip was very nice! Thankfully not much interference from the hurricanes.. didn't go that far south to be honest.

Still.. The stereotype is true; everything is bigger over there :)

Archived