Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Wow.

So yeh, you'll also have to take measurements, get finish types (block texture ids), and create valuations on the structure so you can properly prepare your estimate for the Duke and get the proper payment.

The xmls are almost finished.

Thanks for your time with this, Guppy!

All these great Quality of Life features will really streamline the fun! Now we don't need to clean up the corpses on day 8, and any damage done during a horde night will be reimbursed if we take out the insurance policy with the Duke.

You're doing the Lords work, Guppycur!

Faatal just gave us an update that caves are not being worked on for A17.

How about some changes in the last week:

Fall damage improvements.

Zombies dig better.

Vultures got tweaked.

Barbed wire was improved.

Zombies jump with more variety.

Spiders can now get to you better.

Cops vomit when they should and don't send extra spit to the north.

Zombies dig better.

Vultures got tweaked.

Nice, Can the spiders climb again?

Zombies dig better.

Vultures got tweaked.

Thanks for sharing, keep them coming! thx!

Sooo I made a comment about no update for 2 weeks, my post was edited, and received no answer. =(

If we could at least get a ballpark estimate on release (i.e. 3-6 weeks, 2-3 months, never) it would be really appreciated.

Zombies dig better.

Vultures got tweaked.

So in terms of the jumping is that just for the usual 1 block jump up or is there a chance we will see leaping? ;)

Sooo I made a comment about no update for 2 weeks, my post was edited, and received no answer. =(

If we could at least get a ballpark estimate on release (i.e. 3-6 weeks, 2-3 months, never) it would be really appreciated.

When it is ready not before. They said this many times no dates or ETA will ve given take youre entitled self to target and use whatever bathroom feels right in the moment with a starbucks that mommy payed for.

Zombies dig better.

Vultures got tweaked.

Jump variety refers to different types of jump animations, or to different lengths/heights they can reach? Of course, both would be the best answer ;D

When it is ready not before. They said this many times no dates or ETA will ve given take youre entitled self to target and use whatever bathroom feels right in the moment with a starbucks that mommy payed for.

When you type things like "payed", I don't even need a good response, just an lol.

When you type things like "payed", I don't even need a good response, just an lol.

Just saying my retarded ass can understand the simple things like. No dates to be given. So again. Go spend mommys money at target sipping on starbucks.

Let's say I'm playing with enemy spawn set as ''off''... will I be able to do quests, kill zombies and bosses inside the POIs (during the quest), etc?

Yes, provided these are not "enemies". I don't know any of the quests.

17 months development time for a17.. Coincidence? I think not!

And in tectonic plate movement timescale, its been pretty fast! I'm sure you'll agree.

I mean our sun is going: "A17 already?? Wait till I get my hands on a computer that doesn't vaporize and I'll show you how its done!"

:)

And in tectonic plate movement timescale, its been pretty fast! I'm sure you'll agree.

I mean our sun is going: "A17 already?? Wait till I get my hands on a computer that doesn't vaporize and I'll show you how its done!"

:)

Yep. North America moved away from us by ~3 cm!

Any improvements are welcome, but what about:

- Current state of limb reduction against zombies? (Has it been improved?)

- Faction improvements? (With reputation and what not?)

- Sitrep on improved and complex farming?

- Dev thoughts on brass renewal?

- Further character customization in game + new dynamics e.g. I think breathing and looking up ?

- Opinion of endgame hordes and insane regeneration rate?

-Has combat been tweaked together with the new attribute system or has the XML remained the same with the addition of the attribute system being added?

Bat,

Lol. Yeah that speed is faster than geologically measureable, my friend..

I'm sure most people on both sides of the Atlantic are a bit confused on what the problem is suppose to be.

My guess it's because you Europeans still call Soccer (the official name) Football. It's a dangerous situation that can only be solved by the immediate release of A17!

Freedom!

I'm sure most people on both sides of the Atlantic are a bit confused on what the problem is suppose to be.

My guess it's because you Europeans still call Soccer (the official name) Football. It's a dangerous situation that can only be solved by the immediate release of A17!

Freedom!

Well.. I can see the confusion arising from the fact that it's a game with a ball, played with your feet. American Football should be called hand-ellipsoid? ^^

Archived