What time on Monday can I start the download?

ElCabong

I've yet to find a streamer that really knows WTF they're doing. Oh they played the game before but they punch a zombie in the face right after they spawn and are surprised at getting diseased.  But at least I have plan for surviving the first day. 

Just for the record, you don't need to put any points in SexyT for an agility build. 

So when can I start the download?

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

You know you have an addiction problem when: "What time on Monday can I start the download?" 😜

Why are you in such a hurry to play the latest update of an older game? Just relax and wait patiently. The world won't come to an end just because you didn't jump on it the minute after the release. 😉

Edited by Fox (see edit history)

On 6/9/2023 at 7:03 PM, Fox said:

You know you have an addiction problem when: "What time on Monday can I start the download?"

Why are you in such a hurry to play the latest update of an older game? Just relax and wait patiently. The world won't come to an end just because you didn't jump on it the minute after the release.

Seriously what is your point here, just to feel better about yourself by trying to belittle person for asking a question? Then go assign purpose that you imagined for his asking and trying and correct a issue that really is only in your mind. 

On 6/10/2023 at 1:03 AM, Fox said:

You know you have an addiction problem when: "What time on Monday can I start the download?"

Why are you in such a hurry to play the latest update of an older game? Just relax and wait patiently. The world won't come to an end just because you didn't jump on it the minute after the release.

what purpose did you getting on here and commenting serve? you have no idea if right after midnight was when that person got off work and was the only time to play they have. I will never understand why people have to put a negative comment when someone asked a honest question that didnt bother anyone but the one that had talk down to them like they were doing something wrong 

Edited by meganoth
offensive language (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Aldarion65 said:

what purpose did you getting on here and commenting serve? you have no idea if right after midnight was when that person got off work and was the only time to play they have. I will never understand why people have to put a negative comment when someone asked a honest question that didnt bother anyone but the one that had talk down to them like they were doing something wrong 

You join the website just to comment that? Sounds like a throw-away account to me, especially since insults are against the rules here. Maybe next time, grow a pair and post your comment from your real account.

My post was meant to be a mild roast, not a jerk comment. Why you took offense to something that likely didn't even involve you is a mystery to me. I guess I could have added some emojis to make it seem less serious as it wasn't really meant to be taken that way at all.

Edited by meganoth
editing quote (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Fox said:

You join the website just to comment that? Sounds like a throw-away account to me, especially since insults are against the rules here. Maybe next time, grow a pair and post your comment from your real account.

My post was meant to be a mild roast, not a jerk comment. Why you took offense to something that likely didn't even involve you is a mystery to me. I guess I could have added some emojis to make it seem less serious as it wasn't really meant to be taken that way at all.

Don't use a "Have a cookie"  one lol

You already saw my post so you know what I am talking about :D

What time the update will be available seems like not only a completely reasonable piece of information to request, but a glaringly obvious omission considering they're attempting to build hype for the update with a weekend live stream event.

Pimps: Hey everybody!  You have got to check out our new update to the game!  We are having a weekend live stream event to unveil all the new features to the public before we release the update on Monday, you are not going to want to miss it!

Players: Wow!  This looks great!  I can't wait to try it out for myself!  What time does the update go live so I can download it?

Pimps:  ...

9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

What time the update will be available seems like not only a completely reasonable piece of information to request, but a glaringly obvious omission considering they're attempting to build hype for the update with a weekend live stream event.

Pimps: Hey everybody!  You have got to check out our new update to the game!  We are having a weekend live stream event to unveil all the new features to the public before we release the update on Monday, you are not going to want to miss it!

Players: Wow!  This looks great!  I can't wait to try it out for myself!  What time does the update go live so I can download it?

Pimps:  ...

Yes, but then imagine the outrage when they announce a time but miss it by several hours because of a show stopping bug....

I think they know what they're doing.

Just now, ParadiseLostUK said:

Yes, but then imagine the outrage when they announce a time but miss it by several hours because of a show stopping bug....

I think they know what they're doing.

you are so much correct on this and thats why TFP doesnt give out dates and times because it rarely happens anyways. estimates and guesses are taken too literal and apparently are carved in stone according to most impatient gamers :)

my prediction is... @#@#@# oooops :)

It's currently 9am in Texas. 

TFP's main office is in Dallas.

Sometime this afternoon in TFP's timezone it will be released.

Aside from that, you aren't likely to get any more specifics. You will know with the rest of the world the moment it is announced.

3 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

It's currently 9am in Texas. 

TFP's main office is in Dallas.

Sometime this afternoon in TFP's timezone it will be released.

Aside from that, you aren't likely to get any more specifics. You will know with the rest of the world the moment it is announced.

nope its 8:06am currently. I work for a company out of Houston. Lol