What time on Monday can I start the download?

ElCabong

5 minutes ago, meganoth said:

The emojis actually might have helped, there are a lot of foreign language people here who have problems understanding the nature of a comment

not 100% tho as i did make a comment couple years ago here and i usually always use an emojii to convey my statement and i still got a very sour comment back as if i attacked the dude/dudess, so there are exceptions as always. :)

oh and btw @ElCabong

Spoiler

not there yet but getting closer :)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

not 100% tho as i did make a comment couple years ago here and i usually always use an emojii to convey my statement and i still got a very sour comment back as if i attacked the dude/dudess, so there are exceptions as always. :)

No surprise, people get testy in your presence. Pun intented 😁

Hey all!

Looking forward to this experiment! However in regards to the time, there is really no set time to this and also "The Fun Pimps" is based in Texas which is (GMT-5) for me. With that being said,

spacer.png

What features are you looking forward to the most?
I am looking forward to testing out the optimisation and performance and how well it copes especially during the blood moon round as never got really good FPS when battling out the round for zombies etc and seeing the new types of weapons, vehicles and many more this game offers in Alpha 21

But fingers crossed something pops up soon. 
Regards,
Ticksy

Edited by Ticksy (see edit history)

On 6/9/2023 at 4:36 PM, ElCabong said:

I've yet to find a streamer that really knows WTF they're doing. Oh they played the game before but they punch a zombie in the face right after they spawn and are surprised at getting diseased.  But at least I have plan for surviving the first day. 

Jeeze, I forgot how salty this forum is.  Everyone is a smartass.  

On 6/9/2023 at 4:36 PM, ElCabong said:

I've yet to find a streamer that really knows WTF they're doing. Oh they played the game before but they punch a zombie in the face right after they spawn and are surprised at getting diseased.  But at least I have plan for surviving the first day.

side note to this is... most of the streamers are out for getting "views/clicks/follows" for the numbers so they will give the viewers something to watch.

too each, his/her own! :)

Just now, unholyjoe said:

side note to this is... most of the streamers are out for getting "views/clicks/follows" for the numbers so they will give the viewers something to watch.

too each, his/her own! :)

Yes I understand that. It was obvious beginning that entertainment is a motivator. 

27 minutes ago, XEpicuriusX said:

Jeeze, I forgot how salty this forum is.  Everyone is a smartass.  

Well, to be fair, the game has been out for 10 years. You'd think a streamer who plays games for a living would know how to play by now.

I personally rarely have patience for live streamers because it just seems like most of them are clueless when it comes to the majority of games.

I'll be going into this update mostly blind. I know bandits are still not implemented yet for whatever reason and that the devs still haven't made up their minds yet on the stuff they implemented years ago and re-adjusted the same stuff yet again. But aside from that, I don't know if anything new and interesting got added to the game. I'll find out when I play.

As for myself (disabled stay-at-home senior) I absolutely prefer watching the 'entertaining' steamers, especially the muppet, rather than the hardcore perfectionists... unless I'm looking for that 'perfect' late-stage horde base.

It brings me a much needed smile to my face 😄

22 hours ago, Fox said:

Well, to be fair, the game has been out for 10 years. You'd think a streamer who plays games for a living would know how to play by now.

I personally rarely have patience for live streamers because it just seems like most of them are clueless when it comes to the majority of games.

I'll be going into this update mostly blind. I know bandits are still not implemented yet for whatever reason and that the devs still haven't made up their minds yet on the stuff they implemented years ago and re-adjusted the same stuff yet again. But aside from that, I don't know if anything new and interesting got added to the game. I'll find out when I play.

i geuss youll like it! :)