Alpha 21 Dev Diary

Roland

What I wonder is, would console version be dropped around a22 stable. If console drags a22 for pc a bit further, can't be bad, because we will get bigger update with more things. 

..I know, I know, I want a22 dev dairy soon, too. 

Hi, @faatal do you know if we're getting new terrain stamps for RWG a22? Currently there is exactly 1 type of crater on repeat, 1 type of river on repeat, one type of "crack" and I believe little more than one lake aside from POI/remnants. 

RWG art could use a bit of variety for us manly men to put holes in them.

20 hours ago, meganoth said:

It could be non-alcoholic beer 😁. (Yeah, I was only searching for "alcohol" to make sure there isn't any in the game)

We have liquor deco since last alpha. 😎

With how the community started getting during the wait for alpha 21, combined with post holiday season and the loss of a team member, you know I don't blame them for being a bit quieter.
Just my speculation though

45 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

I kinda miss madmole here tbh 

Whenever he posted in the chat it was like the voice of God speaking 

Because without me he start to feel alone 😭 i have to came back for longer

Will they have to make physical copies of 7d2d for console? Or is it all hosted on a central server now that you download? Could explain the delay in a diary? Also if it’s cross platform will they have to revamp the forums to not segregate the two platforms?

6 minutes ago, XCOUNTRY said:

Will they have to make physical copies of 7d2d for console? Or is it all hosted on a central server now that you download? Could explain the delay in a diary? Also if it’s cross platform will they have to revamp the forums to not segregate the two platforms?

I doubt it. 

Xbox Just recently cut their physical games division. 

On 1/29/2024 at 5:13 PM, Old Crow said:

Especially since A22 is supposedly coming in Q1 2024. I have a feeling they either forgot to start the A22 dev diary, aren't starting on at all, or A22 isn't coming Q1 2024.

I've read that it's more like Q2 2024, but that's not official news, so who knows.

8 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

They may "skip" A22 and go directly to A23/B1.

Can anybody stop them if they do? :rolleyes:

The game still needs more content IMO so i don't expect a B1, unless this new release have like 10 new huge features.

On 1/31/2024 at 10:12 AM, Gronal said:

With how the community started getting during the wait for alpha 21, combined with post holiday season and the loss of a team member, you know I don't blame them for being a bit quieter.
Just my speculation though

Waaa.

it is part of running a business, just deal with it.

Customers can and are allowed to be dissatisfied. Ignoring them just adds to the stress.

On 1/31/2024 at 2:18 PM, Space4Ace said:

I've read that it's more like Q2 2024, but that's not official news, so who knows.

To be fair, nothing is official from the Fun Pimps until they actually release things.