A19 Diary Discussions

Jay_ombie

1 minute ago, zWolfer said:

Yeah, but just to be clear, when i said female zombies are weak and sexualized, what i mean is of all female zombies, all of them are weak, and some of them are sexualized.

Well, given the limited amount of resources left, I'd hate to say it, but if there is a hope, it's probably in their next game. (I was hoping before that at the very least all the zombies would be so severely decayed (but not to the point of the new crawler) that you couldn't recognize their ethnicity/race or even their biological s*x, therefore no debate was to be had, but it was not to be.)

1 hour ago, zWolfer said:

Are you playing the same game as i am? Its not about having 1 or 2 weak males, it is about we only have a single special female that isn't even strong: the screamer, one shoot shes dead.. Fat female is a little strong just having more health points, but shes not like the havaians, soldiers, fat police officer, spider, demolisher, feral zombie, biker, frozen lumberjack.. You see what I mean? All of the strongest zombies are male.. Still nurse zombie is more like a stripper too..

Are you checking your facts? Because in the xml the fat female has meleeHandZombieStrong, i.e. she hits like the Biker and that is additional to the 300 hitpoints that is more than even feral Boe.

I don't mean to say you are wrong, I want to say you should post facts not fiction if you want to convince anyone. Because otherwise your argument can be dismissed just by pointing at your hyperbole.

The list you posted above is faulty as well. Feral zombie is not a zombie type, it is tier 2 of zombies. There is a fat female feral as well. You also list a demo which is the first of zombie tier 4 or boss zombies. EDIT: Actually there is a legendary female lab zombie which seems to be tier 4 as well. EDIT2: Ah, misuderstood you, with feral zombie you probably think of the naked barely-human zombie, it is called a Wight. Ok, might be on the list, but is it really clear whether he is male or female?

Once your list is correct it might actually make a point, not like this.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Well, given the limited amount of resources left, I'd hate to say it, but if there is a hope, it's probably in their next game. (I was hoping before that at the very least all the zombies would be so severely decayed (but not to the point of the new crawler) that you couldn't recognize their ethnicity/race or even their biological s*x, therefore no debate was to be had, but it was not to be.)

Agreed.. The ambience of the game is like years post zombie apocalypse, so they should be a lot more decayed to make sense with that cuz even zombies being fictional, human bodies arent..

1 minute ago, zWolfer said:

Agreed.. The ambience of the game is like years post zombie apocalypse, so they should be a lot more decayed to make sense with that cuz even zombies being fictional, human bodies arent..

Going off on a random note here, but my only criticism regarding the "state of the crawler" is that all the other standard zombies are "barely decayed" up to "reasonably decayed" so far, and then the crawler takes that to the absolute next level. I'm not seeing any missing links here. 🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, Eko said:

No, I think it more likely that MM got annoyed once or twice and the rest of you took that as a new rule that mods are taboo.

You think I don’t know the rules for this thread let alone the whole forum and that I just go off assumptions based upon emotional outbursts by Madmole and never have direct conversations with him where he says, “Roland, let’s try and do a better job keeping the mod talk out of the dev diary”?

When you say that sometimes a mod brings better balance, what you mean is that a mod sometimes makes the game feel better and more fun FOR YOU. 

But by all means keep bring up mods in this thread and see what happens...

4 hours ago, zWolfer said:

yes, this is a criticism... Who is the guy who design the zombies? I think its gonna be an old conservative man because all we have are white zombies, strong males, weak and/or sexualized females.. There is a lot of zombies, just the screamer is "correct" and one asian and the hungry female.. I mean, wtf guys, i know its a game but let do this in a good way....

lord! May i bless me, the Forums and this "mans" soul's for getting mad about genders of zombies in a video game! Ahmen 

kid holding a cross meme - Imgur

Now i am going to eat 5 pounds of Glass!

Spoiler

while i do think that She could uses some more rot on her, Grey skin, More cuts, more rott, Missing hair, no noses ETC

and Yes alot of zombies that are female are not strong! and i think the game should make up for that with speed,

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SQUID GODS. KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!! IM TIRED OF HEARING THAT @%$#! I HEAR THAT TRASH ENOUGH IN MY READING CLASS! AND THAT MAKES ME WANT TO EAT THE BARREL OF A BULNDERBUSS! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

4 hours ago, zWolfer said:

[...]Still nurse zombie is more like a stripper too..

Yeah, I would really love to see the nurse make a super fast attack when she gets close, having a syringe and injecting you a random dose of whatever she was about to use when she turned into a Z.

So you could get a random debuff/buff from that...blurry vision, diarreah, weakness, infection, steroids,...everything already in the game.

Seems easy to do. Add an attack animation like spider jump, followed by the random buff/debuff if hit. And BAM...there you have your super power female Z...and some fun and thrill added to the game.

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

lord! May i bless me, the Forums and this "mans" soul's for getting mad about genders of zombies in a video game! Ahmen 

kid holding a cross meme - Imgur

Now i am going to eat 5 pounds of Glass!

Hide contents

while i do think that She could uses some more rot on her, Grey skin, More cuts, more rott, Missing hair, no noses ETC

and Yes alot of zombies that are female are not strong! and i think the game should make up for that with speed,

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SQUID GODS. KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!! IM TIRED OF HEARING THAT @%$#! I HEAR THAT TRASH ENOUGH IN MY READING CLASS! AND THAT MAKES ME WANT TO EAT THE BARREL OF A BULNDERBUSS! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well said!!!

Didn’t anyone ever consider that the stronger females maybe didn’t die to zombies and are all alive somewhere else?  It really a game about surviving in the apocalypse  not designing a game to win a best women representation award or something. 

Not to mention they could all be bandits too. 

Edited by DarlingCows (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, DarlingCows said:

Didn’t anyone ever consider that the stronger females maybe didn’t die to zombies and are all alive somewhere else?  It really a game about surviving in the apocalypse  not designing a game to win a best women representation award or something. 

i mean most Post war woman would mostly likely be Stronger then a Pre-war

So you're person if you play a female, Whiteriver, Dukes Raiders, and Hobo bandits and Survivors. woman would probably be at least Equal in terms of strength in a world where flesh eating zombies want to eat you and every 7th day a Wave of them com-

Oh crap i didn't fully read the message. my bad   

Also i like you're pic :)

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

I'm not black but I can still understand that there isn't even a black zombie in the game. I am not a woman and I can understand that all female zombie in the game were created to be weak or sexualized. Its a game, but im a real person, if you are mind blinded by a game, im sorry for you.. All i said was my opinion, i wanted to see things different because its a zombie apocalypse game based in a real world, real state. But kids are always going to be kids, thats not changing. I hope the ppl who matters to the game, see this and do something about it, just it.

Edited by zWolfer (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, zWolfer said:

This forum is so full of kids, old kids.. but im glad im still have my arguments and some of you just wanna make fun with it, maybe you're all just kids playing a game, idk

we understood you're argument. its just that you brought up "Toxic masculinity" and thats when it wen't down the hole. no need to bring up Politic's, agendas or any SJW BS. if you want to post that stuff go on twitter

But you're argument with the stripper many other may agree with you. i agree with some parts like how she looks too Fresh for a zombie, but still no need to bring in toxic masculinity...    

And its You're opinion and I and many other disagreed with you're Opinion....

6 minutes ago, zWolfer said:

I'm not black but I can still understand that there isn't even a black zombie in the game. 

Boe/Infected survivor ....

do you even play the damn game? when the You play the game one of many normal zombies you find is black. 

SHM

i need to eat glass 

13 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

we understood you're argument. its just that you brought up "Toxic masculinity" and thats when it wen't down the hole. no need to bring up Politic's, agendas or any SJW BS. if you want to post that stuff go on twitter

But you're argument with the stripper many other may agree with you. i agree with some parts like how she looks too Fresh for a zombie, but still no need to bring in toxic masculinity...    

My argument are just the facts, there is no black zombies or strong females and some of them are sexualized because this is true happening. Opinions are something different, like you dont wanna see black zombies or strong females or you dont think the game needs that. So you can disagree with my opinion but not the facts.

13 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Boe/Infected survivor ....

do you even play the damn game? when the You play the game one of many normal zombies you find is black. 

SHM

i need to eat glass 

Do you know that black is black right? not grey or something else. Go to character creation and there you can see real black. I think who doesnt play the game is you, or you live in a different dimension where you think grey ppl exists and they are black.

Edited by zWolfer (see edit history)

1 hour ago, DarlingCows said:

A coversation between two of my friends who have known each other since school... many years ago.  Jill* is a very attractive lady and Colin* is her platonic life-mate.

*Names changed to protect the guilty.

Jill : During the zombie apocalypse I think I'd be a scout, finding supplies for the group.

Colin : During the zombie apocalypse you'd be currency.

11 minutes ago, zWolfer said:

This forum is so full of kids, old kids.. but im glad im still have my arguments and some of you just wanna make fun with it, maybe you're all just kids playing a game, idk

We just prefer to not take the game we play for fun too seriously as too much of that can distract from the fun.

As for your point the devs already indicated that with A20 they are reworking zombies quite heavily. As any zombie that has yet to get a HD reworking is getting removed completely or replaced with a new special infected version. Which the devs are not ready to go into much detail about as plans are not finalized yet and to leave some surprise. However we do know that the Screamer is getting replaced with a far nastier looking HD version and the fat hawaiian zombie is becoming the special infected Gasser.

Now as for the current game we already have black and strong females that been pointed out to you but you refuse to accept that. As zombie Boe is black and the fat female zombie is stronger then more than half of the male zombies.  

31 minutes ago, zWolfer said:

I'm not black but I can still understand that there isn't even a black zombie in the game. I am not a woman and I can understand that all female zombie in the game were created to be weak or sexualized. Its a game, but im a real person, if you are mind blinded by a game, im sorry for you.. All i said was my opinion, i wanted to see things different because its a zombie apocalypse game based in a real world, real state. But kids are always going to be kids, thats not changing. I hope the ppl who matters to the game, see this and do something about it, just it.

Wow!  7 years in Early Access and you're bringing up issues with gender, race and weakness/toughness?  Come on man there is plenty of that in the real world.  Leave the game/fantasy world alone.

3 minutes ago, zWolfer said:

My argument are just the facts, there is no black zombies or strong females and some of them are sexualized because this is true happening. Opinions are something different, like you dont wanna see black zombies or strong females or you dont think the game needs that. So you can disagree with my opinion but not the facts.

First:

There is a black zombie his name is boe

Second: Although yes many of the female zombies are Weak.... So are the men... Steve, Joe and Yo, but you're also very Vague with "Strong woman" Like what? a Female Solder? a Female Body Builder? a Female who works out alot?, you're not really giving a Idea. 

Third: there are "unlisted" zombies. the Feral wight? is it a Man or a woman? no one knows! Solder! man or woman? Crawler Man or woman? Burned victim Man or woman? 

Forth: Zombie Race? Does it matter? They are dead zombies that want to eat you! they are not talking people! if i made this game i would have added 2 zombies that would be so rotten that you can't tell who they where so argument like this does not happen

Fifth: there is only one "sexy" zombie. the rest are Nasty! have you Seen Darlin? *sudder* and like i said! I think that she is too fresh to be a zombie and i would add some rot, but will anyone listen? no and it will be that way! im not in control of the art i can only give Suggestions...

and Last

Most strong people would have survived the Zombie outbreak, i say most due to other zombies like Bikers, solders, and Cops turned. so this one is kinda standing on one leg....

Moral of the List. its fine to give you're opinion, just don't try to jam a agenda down anyone throat...  

5 minutes ago, DarlingCows said:

How do you guys think skin color changes as the skin rots. I’d imagine it turns grey. 

No skin at all,

the sun would melt that. Zombies in a desert would be walking Meat without skin