Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Anyone morbidly checking in to see if maybe they changed their minds on Friday?

(I know it won't be happening, but I'm weary of the wait.

I surely am :p i envy everyone whos playing wow classic or waiting for zelda. Im bored out of my mind. Cant stand another overwatch filled weekend

Madmole I have some Questions for you?

1: Do you think there can be more applicants like a makeshift stove and water collector?

2: do you think there will be more animals Like Bison , Black bears , Wolverines , Bighorn Sheep , moose , Cows/bulls and Pronghorns

3: Do you think there can be melee weapons that you can Find or Craft with blueprints like.

Cleavers: Do more limb damage. , Nightstick: better than club and doses more Sneak damage. , Katanas: Very rare but very Good. , Crowbars: Heavy weapon and it can break doors and safes faster. , Steel Knuckles: Better than Brass. , Pitchfork: a Spear that allows you harvest more Fiber and More Bleed. , Boxing Gloves: low damage but very high KO Chance. , And Makeshift weapons that you need to find Blueprints like. Iron and Steel maces , Makeshifts Swords , Battleaxes(the blade version of the sledgehammer), Iron and Steel Gauntlets?

4: Do you think that there will be new Guns like.

Desert Eagles , 44 rifle(Lever action Rifle) , M16 , Uzi , AA-12 , Grenade launcher And MakeShift Weapons that you buy or Make with Blueprints like The Junk Rifle" a Air powered That shoots Scrap iron" . Dart Rifle "A heavy Weapon that Shoots through zombies but its Loud" . Flamethrower" need i say more" , Blunderbuster "Imagine 4 Blunderbuss Tide Together uses four Ammo but it's one shot but its very powerful.

5: Do you think that weapon and Armor Mods will become visible?

6: Do you think that there will be more cars you can find to Scrap like Trucks , Vans , jeeps , cop cars Ect

7: Do you think that there will be new zombies like

Fallen Swat: A Swat team trooper that is covered Head to toe in swat Armor Because of that he is Nearly Bulletproof but he is Slow and takes a while to get up when stunned

Trapped Prisoner: a Prisoner that died and is covered in Barbed wire and he doesn't take much Barbed wire damage!

Crazed Inmate: A zombie that in a strath Jacket and he can only bite but he can charge at enemies

Infected Survivalist: this zombie has makeshift armor and when attacking him he will dough and weave from your attacks

Infected Bodybuilder: A mini behemoth and arms and legs that put the tank from L4D to shame

Feral Child: a Child size Feral zombie that is weak but if low on Hp it will Scream to lure zombies.

Rotten Hunter: he has a bloody ghillie suit and hunts with stealth and can go on 2 or 4 legs to attack.

patient Zero: a nasty zombie that has tumors and his Skin is blood color. and can give you a Plague that make you lose XP slowly , Forget Skills and Weaken you but can be cured.

8: Do you think that you can give zombies random Movements when walking or Running?

9: do you think some More Equipment like Thermit , Throwing Knifes , Spike Bombs , Bait , Alarm Bomb?

10: do you think that There could be more clothes and armor like. football Gear , Swat Armor , Police BDU shorts and Hat , Prisoner Jumpsuit, Gasmake , armored Hazmat suit and Reinforced Leather and Scrap?

11: do you think that there will be NPCs/Factions

12: Do you Think that will be Different zombie varnets like. Infected Father , Business woman Zombie , Hungry Male , Female Biker, Putrid Male ect

13: do you think that there will be new zombie types like Plagued , Staverd , Frozen and others

14: do you think that some zombies that were removed will Ever come back?

15: Do you think that there will be new traps like a Fire trap , Flinger trap , tesla Trap , Alarm Trap , and many others?

16: do you think that there will be New zombie animals like Wolfs , Mountain lions and wolverines?

17: do you think that some skills you can learn by doing?

Edit I Put this on The Deam Forum

Madmole I have some Questions for you?

<snip>

Thanks for Reading this I know its long but what to know everyones opinion. lol

Jesus that sounds more like an interrogation. Do you have Madmole locked up in your basement forcing him to answer all these questions? =P :)

I have the answer to all of them BTW, the answers for 1-17, "Maybe". huh that was easy

Archived