Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

He deserved to get knocked out. Fought like a total idiot. He respected Yoel's power, but last night he just ran in there thinking he was going to get the KO and left his chin exposed. He nearly got rekt at the end of the first round and his coaches should have told him to make adjustments. He should have kept kicking the legs because Adesanya can't take anyone down, and then done some body shots to make him second guess what was coming next, instead he turned it into an ugly brawl and got rekt because he couldn't land the "2" and got countered instead each time.

I kind of think the exact same thing will happen to Paulo Costa now because he fights the same way Whittaker did last night. Except he has a chin from hell because Yoel clocked him several times and he didn't even flinch. I'll be rooting for him.

Paulo is gigantic, how does he make weight without killing himself...

Maybe nauseous or gross was the word I was thinking of.

As an expert in British cookery I can assure you warm crap tastes better than cold crap. :-)

I"m still a little disconcerted that eating freshly cooked items and tinned goods which are designed to be stored for a long time can give you food poisoning. It does seem a little counterintuitive.

One thing that stops me from playing alot is how hard it is to play solo, or maybe im just bad idk

A17 actually is harder to play solo because so many of the POIs were well populated with zombies. And then leveling was actually quite quick so the challenge ramped up fairly quickly. A18 looks to be better in both those respects so I think the SP game will be a strong component again.

His last fight he weighed in at 213 on fight day! That is almost 30 pounds.

That is downright stupidity. Weight cutting by dehydration, if excessive, causes serious long term organ damage. Thirty pounds is more than 10% of his body weight....somebody doesn’t have his best interests in mind. If you or I were 10% dehydrated, we’d be in the hospital. However, by the time these guys health problems show up, MMA has long ago lost interest in them. I hope some day that MMA gets smart and goes by fight day weight.

A17 actually is harder to play solo because so many of the POIs were well populated with zombies. And then leveling was actually quite quick so the challenge ramped up fairly quickly. A18 looks to be better in both those respects so I think the SP game will be a strong component again.

i would like to try

for testing purpose's.....

call me!!!

There are zero known issues atm on junk turrets but we have some balance/design discussion slated for tomorrow.

Both Kage and Bearded guys are seeing duct tape shortages because so much needs duct tape now... maybe it needs a looting bump?

Both Kage and Bearded guys are seeing duct tape shortages because so much needs duct tape now... maybe it needs a looting bump?

i am already thinking of building a little base in the wasteland to kill zombie doggies as a bone farm

Archived