The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

I wonder how much work that entails?

depends on the definition of 'reworking' and how many people they have on it.

The game (A16) is already PBR (but broken from upgrade of unity 4 - 5) and with a little tweaking their current texture sets *can* drop into place.

My Problem is not "... how long does A17 take ..."

My Problem is checking here for A17 - and its always the same - wait, wait, wait ...

All what i want is a Mailservice - if A17 is ready - just send me an E-Mail - thats it.

To hard to realize ?

My Problem is not "... how long does A17 take ..."

My Problem is checking here for A17 - and its always the same - wait, wait, wait ...

All what i want is a Mailservice - if A17 is ready - just send me an E-Mail - thats it.

To hard to realize ?

Would you settle for steam auto updating the game as a notification? 😉

Math is not hard, writing is hard when your not paying attention. That's what I get trying to type something during my break and not proof reading it. But thanks for pointing out my obvious mistake that anyone can see I made.

30 hours per dollar... better? :stupid:

Well most people calculate it differently. They divide the money they spent by the their play time. I think that is what people mean

My therapist and I determined that my mental health would improve if I spend more time playing video games with my friends. My friends said that they will play video games again when A17 comes out.

Help my mental health, TFP? (I think this thread is helping plenty. The posts induce so much laughter.)

Just planting seeds of what might be possible. Too many people gloss over the TENTATIVELY and think that August is a promise.

You shouldnt put anything because it looks like a promise when you do. Then when it passes it just feels like the promise was broken.

Archived