The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

I try to avoid eating my own poop and that of others. However, since smelling is actually ingesting small particles of the things you're smelling I confess that I've eaten my own poop most of my life. :(

Don't keep a toothbrush in the same bathroom you poop in...

I like 80-85 it varies from game to game.

- - - Updated - - -

When you thought you had a good PC and someone comes along and blows your gaming specs out of the toilet water.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24719[/ATTACH]

P.S. Man I got that A17 itch

You can always save up and build a new one.

If you are struggling with $ you should honestly sell the gameing stuff and not have internet if you cant aford water bill. And get a 2nd job. Or at least a better full time job.

Yes it can be done.

(a) Resale value on used hardware is a Canadian nickel and an empty McDonald's burger wrapper.

(b) Internet is hard to get along without, for bills and banking and other vital parts of modern life.

© "Just get a job!" Just stop being a doucheschooner.

(d) Job applications are overwhelmingly done online. Hard to do that without internet.

(a) Resale value on used hardware is a Canadian nickel and an empty McDonald's burger wrapper.

(b) Internet is hard to get along without, for bills and banking and other vital parts of modern life.

(d) Job applications are overwhelmingly done online. Hard to do that without internet.

I approve this message

Internet access is in many many places. There are. Temp companys. And paying a bill by selling something is getting ahead over late fees.... Im sorry. Maybe it is me just being 33 and planning to be able to reiter fully by 55.. I also have zero loans other then a house.... Ill be. Home loan free by 40... But i live within my means and i dont go backwards i have no clue what i am talking aboult. Paying bills is byfar more importent then a fracking game

TY. As for X16191 I guess I didnt mention DISABLED army vet, im mostly bed ridden on oxygen internet is all I got to keep my mind busy. I survive on disability and only really get to chat and see stuff online I picked this instead of cable/dish. I am not going to stare at a wall the rest of my life.

Internet access is in many many places. There are. Temp companys. And paying a bill by selling something is getting ahead over late fees.... Im sorry. Maybe it is me just being 33 and planning to be able to reiter fully by 55.. I also have zero loans other then a house.... Ill be. Home loan free by 40... But i live within my means and i dont go backwards i have no clue what i am talking aboult. Paying bills is byfar more importent then a fracking game

Everyone's situation is different which is why we probably shouldn't be judging or giving financial advice in a video game forum. He just made a point he can't afford a new rig with some supporting facts... no need for people to start injecting their opinions. As a Marine Vet, I can tell you vets come in all sorts of situation so I don't judge or jump to conclusions... plus, it's a bit off topic for the forum is it not?

I am an Army and Air force vet. Plus i am joining the army again just for the retirement ontop of my Civ career retirement.

And i get that He started off. And yes it shouldent be here but if someone wants to poibt out they cant aford basic living cost i will post off they have byfar mor eimportant things to tackle then a video game. And likely the phone they are paying for posting from.

So yes if he spent half as mich time dealibg with his problem at hand as he did this fourm or game he wouldent be in the current problem.

DISABLED AND BEDRIDDEN..... I AM NOT GOING TO STARE AT A FRIGGING WALL. plus as stated I pay my bills online and look at my VA appointments and prescription info and ETA's As for the game it has been paid for what 3 years ago now. Man this got off topic, I was just talking about my love for this game and wanting to experience it in full graphics.

If you can play a game you can work from home. Many job options in that reguard.

You started this whole thing. Could of just said it is not annoption. But sorry i dont have pitty for people that want it. There is tons of options. You. Made the call not to use any of the options. You are a vet sobif at least a US vet you have so many more options to help you. Again you need to man( or woman) up and soilder on. Do what you nees to in order to complete the mission at hand.

If you can play a game you can work from home. Many job options in that reguard.

You started this whole thing. Could of just said it is not annoption. But sorry i dont have pitty for people that want it. There is tons of options. You. Made the call not to use any of the options. You are a vet sobif at least a US vet you have so many more options to help you. Again you need to man( or woman) up and soilder on. Do what you nees to in order to complete the mission at hand.

Maybe instead of judging others, you should spell check before you hit enter. His original comment sounded NOTHING like he was seeking pity. Maybe you just read too much into words and try and spew propaganda for your own benefit to keep yourself on the pedestal you seem to stand on

Archived