1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Smile !

You cant kill them all.

Oh... My... Science...

I apologize but you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at that coffee cup, laughing for all of the wrong reasons. Yep, you've condemned my soul to the deepest pits of hell with one picture.

I'm sorry, so sorry but I can't stop laughing.

I wish i was here 5 hours ago to prove how ignorant these complainers are when it comes to waiting for a major content update, but hell ill do it anyway:

You may think a17 is taking its sweet time to come out, it really isnt, considering this is still an alpha game, and an indie one too.

for example, team fortress 2, the last major patch that came out was in the works for over 400 days, by a AAA company, and was still half arsed and needed a 2nd semi-major update to fix most of the issues, think about that next time you complain that a17 is taking too long to release.

I wish i was here 5 hours ago to prove how ignorant these complainers are when it comes to waiting for a major content update, but hell ill do it anyway:

You may think a17 is taking its sweet time to come out, it really isnt, considering this is still an alpha game, and an indie one too.

for example, team fortress 2, the last major patch that came out was in the works for over 400 days, by a AAA company, and was still half arsed and needed a 2nd semi-major update to fix most of the issues, think about that next time you complain that a17 is taking too long to release.

Exactly! Go play any Bethesda (or any other AAA studio) game, and I LOVE their games, but they are buggy as hell and many spend just as long in development as 7DTD is taking. The difference is you never played an Elder Scrolls or Fallout game in their alpha stages, and they usually don't announce work on a game until it's within a reasonable timeframe of release.

For me the main difference between a AAA game and this (and others like it) is the fact that the people developing it aren't just clocking on in the morning for the dough.

It is plain to see in any of MM's videos that he loves playing the game and has a lot of invested emotion in it.

Yes it takes time for updates and yes a lot of us are wriggling in our seats waiting for it but I'd rather that than seeing a great pile of crap with a AAA price tag on it released with the addition of loot boxes and micro transactions.

Something that has helped me a lot over the last few years is realising that "it is what is is and nothing I can do is going to change that"

It is kind of my mantra.

The sad part is the people who are mean spirited need help the most but will never seek any help because they have no idea how broken they actually are and people naturally avoid broken things so the vast majority of people will not go out of their way to help them and the ones that do will be quickly gutted by the cluster bombs of bile and hate spewing out of that person and so it goes until that person hits bottom and spins out and seeks help themselves.

Pulled down? Not at all. Was reading and responded. He was rude, I was kind, the universe is balanced.

How people treat you is their karma. How you respond is yours. ;)

I dont know anything

I have no legs

?

XD

having no legs he couldn't walk to school so he didn't learn anything

Stopped by to say TFP do good work, i can handle the wait (if i stay away from forums) and check in fairly frequently but not as much as i used to due to a mix of the trolls and my own impatience of the games progression but that's also on me and i know that :)

Keep on keeping on at the end of the day everyone will love the end product you put out guaranteed.

The sad part is the people who are mean spirited need help the most but will never seek any help because they have no idea how broken they actually are and people naturally avoid broken things so the vast majority of people will not go out of their way to help them and the ones that do will be quickly gutted by the cluster bombs of bile and hate spewing out of that person and so it goes until that person hits bottom and spins out and seeks help themselves.

WHAT the hell are you talking about?

WHAT the hell are you talking about?

He said

aristotle3-2x.jpg

Roland , when the Red Bar is empty, does it go straight to Yellow or will it turn orange first ?

The Red Bar is for loading and unloading form ideas only.

The Yellow Bar is for emergency vehicles, salty tear deliveries and 5 minute wall of texts only.

Philosophy is more important than I can possibly express, most unaware, unenlightened people have never been exposed to it, so sad.

I don't know. Socrates taught Plato, who taught Aristotle, who formed much of western philosophy and political structure today.

Socrates was a fan boy of Sparta's meritocracy totalitarian system over a Democratic one... and was killed.

Plato word smithed Socrates ideas into "The Republic"... and was not killed. But history shows that even a Republic will often become corrupt over time or during crises. Just like Socrates said.

Aristotle said to heck with politics, lets just talk science! Of course, he did talk Alexander the Great into attacking east, because he hated them. Using words that might have made Hitler blush.

:)

I remember we had a user once who had a philo masters, or maybe even phd. Thought he could debate. He couldn't.

There was a name for the philosophy of argument, I don't remember what they called themselves. The end was not to win the argument, because if you win, then you take the opposite point of view and argue that!

A pretty good way of getting as close to the truth as current understanding allows.

There was a name for the philosophy of argument, I don't remember what they called themselves. The end was not to win the argument, because if you win, then you take the opposite point of view and argue that!

A pretty good way of getting as close to the truth as current understanding allows.

Yeh, no.. This guy just thought he could bring his Facebook post skills to the big boy table.

Archived