Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Oooooh...

Whole guns with attachable mods to affect performance as opposed to gun parts...

Now apply that premise to a vehicle system, with the mods being different tires, engine mods, suspension parts, roll bars and lighting, et cetera. Not saying they're doing this, but it'd be pretty dang swanky if they did. Build a bolt-shearing torque monster for 4x4 rock crawling, a high-rev rocket with a bullet-proof suspension to rallycross your way across Navesgane... Sprinkle in a few zombie smashing bolt-ons and that's got a lot of potential to be an absolute hoot.

I would be happy if they at least had a skin(graphic) that shows springs/shocks and some ground clearance on the current mini-bike and the proposed Harley type motorcycle. The current minibike and the proposed Harley motorcycle would not be used in real apocalypse because rough terrain would make those bikes either: Crash at worst or be very slow due to difficult handling of rough terrain.

Driving on a smooth paved "maintained road" in present life is far different from what would happen to pavement after an apocalypse. Pavement buckles, gets potholes, vegetation starts growing in pavement, etc. Not to mention that a lot of travel will not even be on pavement, maintained or not.

Example of non-maintained pavement. (Edited for better pic example)

stock-photo-damaged-asphalt-road-with-potholes-bad-road-plants-grow-through-cracks-in-the-asphalt-grass-724075762.jpg

After thinking about this for weeks, feel the need to comment on the weapon mods changes.

Change is difficult for all humans. While the players have got used to the "parts" system, the current " gun parts system" never seemed logical to me.

Therefore, I applaud the new "gun mods" system being worked on and am happy to see "gun parts" be trashed.

My only hope is that going forward we can make a weapon out of a toilet plunger by adding a mod.

maxresdefault.jpg

What sort of certificate I will need to get this? I mean , I ask for a friend.

Ooooh! So Muscles from Brussels is actually a diet thing?

Hmm, this, I think, might be the first time an actual dev quote-replied me on the forum.

I mean, I have, at last count, six and two thirds posts on the forum, but it still strikes me as a momentous occasion. Yay for snow days in southern Alabama!

And yeah. I mean, spinach was totally not American propaganda during World War II, Robin Williams assured me that Popeye was a real dude, so I don't see why Madmole can't be huge and scary because he eats his brussel sprouts...

Not confirmable yet but they do want to be able to use them as quest mini-bosses but also for rare appearances on horde nights and yes they should be moddable like other zombies.

I'd love to atleast be able to add these in to the feral hordes myself. The final game stage would be 100 percent minibosses lol

Hey guys I'm gearing up to make a new video. Just waiting for a few little touches that will make it even more impressive. The 4x4 JEEP Is here and is going to blow your minds.

Good. I have been getting that 7 days itch. Hopefully we get an ETA soon. I would like to see some new info. (is swimming mocap done)

The HP bar is a stupid idea that will further kill the immersion in this game.

Some of us actually want to play a survival game, and with each Alpha this game becomes less about survival and more about pandering to the players who dont want to be challenged.

The HP bar is a stupid idea that will further kill the immersion in this game.

Some of us actually want to play a survival game, and with each Alpha this game becomes less about survival and more about pandering to the players who dont want to be challenged.

stop that hating bro, a hp bar for enemies certainly will not kill the immersion of the game. it will probably be removable and this game is alpha it might even get removed in the future

Archived