Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Why are you called unholyjoe? You seem like an okay guy to me! :smile-new:

from my old WOW days.. even thought i played since BC.. when the death knights came around, i chose unholy spec and tagged all my WOW characters with unholy and most of the way thru the internet... so i am known by... unholyjoe, unholy, cchjoe, joe, idiot, some names i cant say because of well.... :) and my dad for some reason always called me jesus christ... i couldnt figure out why... but everytime i did something it was JC this and JC that... go figure...

just kidding about my dad tho... he hardly said anything... the strap or switch did all the talking. :)

<snipped for space>

As far as I know changes to the terrain aren't shown in the distance either although the mesh is only calculated at runtime.

It would make sense to unify both the distant buildings and terrain into a single system which removes the need to define a "building". The systems in we have now are good placeholders, and contain a lot of useful code, but it'll be far easier to blend them together for the final system.

Thanks Crater Creator for the insight...still sounds like a lot of work. I'm thankful there are lots of folks that go through the trouble updating their mods every alpha. It will be interesting to see what modder updates their game to A17 first. Modders, take your time, enjoy A17 vanilla...we can wait🕛😁

When do tfp weeks end? Friday night? Saturday night? Sunday night? Only a few days left before we can all go in to a rage for not getting a video this week :)

Many times, Madmole would make a video on a Sunday... But it could still be any day really.

Some of the TFP crew work on weekends too, sometimes.

New post by Madmole

- - - Updated - - -

Noticed a few things already. New painting. Chair model redone. Border around mirror. All looking good so far

That Header Red Bar is used for Quests now ? 1/125 decayed mother, seems like he got some quest to finish right ?

from my old WOW days.. even thought i played since BC.. when the death knights came around, i chose unholy spec and tagged all my WOW characters with unholy and most of the way thru the internet... so i am known by... unholyjoe, unholy, cchjoe, joe, idiot, some names i cant say because of well.... :) and my dad for some reason always called me jesus christ... i couldnt figure out why... but everytime i did something it was JC this and JC that... go figure...

:)

lol! ive been nukemded since diablo first came out. wizardly! fireball fireball fireball!!!

before that i was fishkiller

you would not believe the flaming i got back in 98 from the tree hugging dolphin stroking hairy armpitted femanists whilst playing moria!!!

<<Roland fighting Soldier Zombie with his fists>>

I'll be the first to say: You da' man!!

Or is it that certain zombies have weaknesses?

Are you going to take that paint brush and tickle under his chin? I never tried that, maybe I'll keep that trick for my first boss fight.

I find that a head shot with the Foundation Block works great for me. But I look for the easy stuff.

#RatPatrol

Edit1: Because I was bored.

Edit2: I wanted to add this line too.

The smilies are still changing. It MUST mean something! Let's see what happens...

8f1k.gif

:becky:

That’s either the hand held remote from the board game “Stop Thief” or its the self destruct timer from Predator. Both seemed to have similar technology...

That’s either the hand held remote from the board game “Stop Thief” or its the self destruct timer from Predator. Both seemed to have similar technology...

Stick man doing ymca maybe ? Lol. Predator for sure :) . Top 10 fav movie. Most of them are 80s and 90s flicks. Highlander , Devils Advocate 1n2

He was playing in debug mode. The HP bars are visible then.

First, I don't mind having HP bars or not having them.

I really thought it is some sort of quest counter .. as Zombie in view is not Mother So, if it is HP bar for previous hit, it should change to Military, but if not then it is something else for sure :).

But since it is debug only thing, so we won't see it, so whatever it is ...

Archived