1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Seriously, this is the situation:

- streamers said the release would be on the second weekend of september

- Roland said this weekend no for sure

- MM posted an update on twitter that we can expect a new video this week. The gameplay video indicates the alpha is pretty much ready.

Sounds like a good situation!

If MM plays today or tomorrow then we are probably golden for A17-E streamers this week.

Otherwise next week looks like the 90% chance.

I guess we'll see :)

I think it's fair to say we're closer than ever to a release :D

Alpha 17 looks tha bomb!

Every second passes we are closer than ever anyways !!! but how much closer is the answer we all expect to hear. And we want it to be like "yesterday it was released, did you miss it?"

Wouldn't it be cool if for A18 he upgraded the spiders to be able to move in all directions on vertical surfaces and even move on the ceiling? How terrifying would that be? You'd have to add upside down log spikes to the outer lips of your roof tops to soften them up as they climbed up and around them to come at you.

Flip over to your A18 todo list, faatal, and add that for some freaky scary awesomeness!!! Please and Thank You :)

I love this idea :)

Wouldn't it be cool if for A18 he upgraded the spiders to be able to move in all directions on vertical surfaces and even move on the ceiling? How terrifying would that be? You'd have to add upside down log spikes to the outer lips of your roof tops to soften them up as they climbed up and around them to come at you.

Flip over to your A18 todo list, faatal, and add that for some freaky scary awesomeness!!! Please and Thank You :)

As far as I remember fataal wants to do this although I tell you for certain it requires changes to the pathfinding which are more challenging than they first appear. To quote an ancient saying "easier said than done".

jajaja yes Xd she said i change that but i will not change, it's more exciting, i can change motorbike and jeep storage for her, and she accepted XD she is bad driver but with the new driving system, we will see... thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

O.O how can i change the macbook pro video card?

that wouldnt be easy, but if it's a fairly recent one you might consider a EGPU box. They are getting there. It still wont be desktop performance but im sure you could get it decent with 7 days to die.

required - latest mac OS version - Sierra? (not a mac user) and a tb3 with preferable 4 pcie lanes internal, 2 will work - just not as well.

if your interested reply to this message and i'll link you something.

Missing my 7dtd moments. Just can't bring myself to play knowing that A17 is so close to release. I am not normally an impatient man but I feel like a kid constantly waiting for Christmas. Oh well, I know it will be awesome once it has been released.

it s close but the real question is how long will be in exp version and how much it will be stable version you know like A16 took 3 months just for a16.4 to become last version but let hope for the best ..hype is real

it s close but the real question is how long will be in exp version and how much it will be stable version you know like A16 took 3 months just for a16.4 to become last version but let hope for the best ..hype is real

After all those delays, I expect a17 to be stable when it came out. I am not saying economic might be correct and may need adjustment, but there shouldn't be bugs like there were in a16. It should be more stable in comparison, Else why they took so long to test and rebuild things.

After all those delays, I expect a17 to be stable when it came out. I am not saying economic might be correct and may need adjustment, but there shouldn't be bugs like there were in a16. It should be more stable in comparison, Else why they took so long to test and rebuild things.

yes maybe i really hope so because a16 was truly suffring in bugs and sleepers wasn t ready to release at all

They are redoing the entire graphics. Roland already stated alpha was 99% done, but everything looked like plastic due to the unity update. So they must redo all graphics to fit the new system.

Upgrade to No calorie, no sugar, no caffeine drinks! Oh Boy, that is real manly... ... Is my wife still looking??

*** Edited for an explanation: When your wife is smarter, wiser, younger, cuter, an award winning doctor and probably in the top 1% of every category you can think of. You drink what she gives you. I can fight for a Coke Zero from time to time, but I don't push my luck. :)

Oh hell unless you manage to become wealthy living in ignorant bliss you probably don't want to live to be 100 anyway.

A17 Challenge for myself --- bases in wasteland biome. Never done in 2k hours of play. I guess bases in Hub city should count..... #bringbackmyhubcity lol :)

I have had a few wasteland bases. I have set up shop on top of one of those broken overpasses or moved into a relatively small and easy to secure concrete building on day 1. There is extra challenge in the wasteland with more difficult spawns for sure, but there is equal reward in having so much free access to iron and stone, as well as being able to find concrete buildings to move into

Every second passes we are closer than ever anyways !!! but how much closer is the answer we all expect to hear. And we want it to be like "yesterday it was released, did you miss it?"

Yeah I really feel like this week could be the week, I am crossing my fingers!

I have had a few wasteland bases. I have set up shop on top of one of those broken overpasses or moved into a relatively small and easy to secure concrete building on day 1. There is extra challenge in the wasteland with more difficult spawns for sure, but there is equal reward in having so much free access to iron and stone, as well as being able to find concrete buildings to move into

That broken overpass base is an interesting idea that I hadn't considered, it would be excellent for defense because the zombies could only attack from one side.

Yea should be tough but rewarding. Can't wait :)

I absolutely hate zombie dogs , ive died the most to those little suckers lol

Upgrade to No calorie, no sugar, no caffeine drinks! Oh Boy, that is real manly... ... Is my wife still looking??

*** Edited for an explanation: When your wife is smarter, wiser, younger, cuter, an award winning doctor and probably in the top 1% of every category you can think of. You drink what she gives you. I can fight for a Coke Zero from time to time, but I don't push my luck. :)

You just described water...

Faatal

When I go to a POI and bust through the roof zombies try to go to the door and knock it down. Same when I go throught he door. Most of the time they go to the door and stay there for a little while until I hit them or they sense me.

Archived