Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

i... Dont think it worked. Maybe try shaking some cloves or garlic while dancing around in a pool of virgin blood? that usually does the trick

That's perfectly fine to do as long as the gender of said virgins isn't brought up because THAT is going too far... ;)

i... Dont think it worked. Maybe try shaking some cloves og arlic while dancing around in a pool of virgin blood? that usually does the trick

That's perfectly fine to do as long as the gender of said virgins isn't brought up because THAT is going too far... ;)

So where do you find a virgin these days? eBay? Amazon? For Gods sakes I hope not Craigslist...

Video game forums

That made me laugh so hard, it hurt. Nice

Of course! I'm an equal opportunity cultist! I sacrifice any sex, race or religion! As long as they're virgins.

hey cool... that was my next thought... how many kittens do i need? Kitten count as virgins, right?

Naw, dont think kittens will work cause there's probably an age requirement :(

PBR textures generally require more gpu power, worst case you would need a new video card, an old 750 should run it fine if thats the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Roland, you are our hero, tonight we sleep as happier as a couple of kittiens near a fireplace.

"run runrun" noise miau ∑:-3

Sorry for double post. You might need new gpu for pbr textures

Hey devs/mods, are there plans for a UI rework in the upcoming alpha's? I personally consider the current UI doesn't really fit into the game as much as the old one did..

I agree. The current UI looks a bit clunky and unpolished in my opinion. I like the one that was done for the Undead Legacy mod. It was very slick looking and has a great Fallout vibe to it. I wish they could incorporate that as a UI in the future.

the ui in those pics on his twitter feed look like they were clipped, taller than they are wide. so we are missing some of the ui?

edit 1: roland's pics, yeah the ui is a bit bland and generic. but, they arent done yet

edit 2: well some people were wanting minimal ui, this is attempt 1, won't please the majority tho. personally, would like something added that showed buff duration, as a timer of some sort over the icon or superimposed upon the icon

the ui in those pics on his twitter feed look like they were clipped, taller than they are wide. so we are missing some of the ui?

roland's pics, yeah the ui is a bit bland and generic. but, they arent done yet

No, not missing parts. It is pretty much the same as default A16 with some minor changes. Yeah, I realize it isn't done yet. I hope they do put in something that doesn't look so DOSey.

I agree. The current UI looks a bit clunky and unpolished in my opinion. I like the one that was done for the Undead Legacy mod. It was very slick looking and has a great Fallout vibe to it. I wish they could incorporate that as a UI in the future.

i like current UI its the best minimlistic. undead legacy is bad for me. different people different opinions

Hey Guys!

In today's episode of my

, let's take a look at the background that led to the long delay of Alpha 17. Here I refer to a comment from Roland at the forum.

(incl. a funny ♥♥♥♥storm animation on Roland at 2:05min :strawberry: )

btw - a monthly newscast in english on Youtube would be great; only a couple of min - maybe showing community creation,too.

Official forum rules:

"No Advertising

Please refrain from advertising your own website/forum and any other places. It is fine to link to a 7 days to die group for a clan or your website in your signature you've created. But anything else is not allowed. If you are unsure if you are allowed to link something, please send a message to one of the forum staff.

Videos

Please only share your videos in the Pictures and Videos section or the Content Creator section of the forums if it relates to the game. Do not post your youtube in other threads/sections. You may link your media channel in your signature if you like."

:p

Archived