Version 1.0 (Alpha 22) Dev Diary

51 minutes ago, Annihilatorza said:

With the reintroduction of Burnt forest, how does the difficulty scaling now work per biome?

Unless they change it, Burnt Forest is 0.5 difficulty right now.

1 hour ago, Дмитрий said:

faatal Everyone knows that there is a good loot in the wasteland and it is dangerous there, it would be great if you go there without chemical protection and get radiation, although you have not yet found a completely complete set of chemical protection!Please tell me if this feature will be added in the near future?Thank you so much in advance!

Biome progression will be addressed in the "Storm's Brewing" update planned for later this year.

7days_to_die_roadmap_v1-980x551.png

2 hours ago, faatal said:

I have no idea. I am one of those people that turn off all game music, so not on my radar.

Omg, I thought I was the only one!

It made Rock Band and Metal Hellsinger really HARD

48 minutes ago, SlavisWolf said:

Hi i am new in the forum, I´d like to know if fun pimps have said something about if the 1.0 release will be available in mac(steam) at launch.

Regards 😃

Every new update for Windows, MacOS and Linux is released at the same time in Steam. So will 1.0 be. 

Welcome to the forums ! 

9 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

Omg, I thought I was the only one!

It made Rock Band and Metal Hellsinger really HARD

Are you doing a party with @DaVegaNL again, talking about hard rock and stuff ? 

No invitation, huh ? 

15 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Could you tell someone to rename that "Lumberjack Beanie"?

I think it would be more fitting judging by the image.

If you're an aussie, maybe. If you're Canadian. that would be a lumberjack toque.

8 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

YO when will we get that working stiff factory 🤣 

Or some sort of vehicle-themed T5 (IIRC, there's no T5 Pass n' Gas, but a T5 gas station plaza doesn't exactly feel like the right way to go with this)

They did make a refinery. But that's a T3.

20 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

Or some sort of vehicle-themed T5 (IIRC, there's no T5 Pass n' Gas, but a T5 gas station plaza doesn't exactly feel like the right way to go with this)

A car factory, maybe?

6 minutes ago, Riamus said:

A car factory, maybe?

An assembly plant is indeed the first thought which comes to mind.

You could also do a component plant, in which case you wouldn't need some sort of half-built or empty shell car model for the assembly lines.

10 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

You could also do a component plant, in which case you wouldn't need some sort of half-built or empty shell car model for the assembly lines.

I've thought about a components factory. You could have a long conveyor belt of bumpers or car doors with the blocks available. You've got several tire choices for whatever a rubber plant would look like.

48 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

Why not mix it with both

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, falloutcloud said:

Buc-ee's, the US version of a tier 5 Pass N' Gas

bucees.jpg

Would also need new "Buc-ees Nuts" (coated corn puffs?) art for all the branded snacks, and  a zed boss in the Buc-ee suit to greet you at the door ;)  Would have to plan for a day driving across the parking lot to get in

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

We have joked about a "Bong" Factory since they make trucks and computer monitors... 😁

I see *absolutely* nothing funny about this and demand it be implemented post haste!  Maybe a Bong water purification plant as well? 

16 minutes ago, doughphunghus said:

I see *absolutely* nothing funny about this and demand it be implemented post haste!  Maybe a Bong water purification plant as well? 

BONG smoking lamps?

@Roland

Hello sir! do you know if they will be updating the old tree models? I like the newer burnt forest pines and the snowy pine trees, but there’s some pretty old tree models in the green biome (whatever it’s called). 

19 minutes ago, Maxley said:

@Roland

Hello sir! do you know if they will be updating the old tree models? I like the newer burnt forest pines and the snowy pine trees, but there’s some pretty old tree models in the green biome (whatever it’s called). 

Maybe someday, but probably not for 1.0.

11 hours ago, faatal said:

I have no idea. I am one of those people that turn off all game music, so not on my radar.

I also don't play with music. I find it hinders the immersion.

Pleasse tell the audio guys to give us a sepparate volume fader ore mute option for the unnatural ambiant sounds. I only want to have the actual environment like wind in the trees, rainfall, thunder and that kind of stuff not some random sinister sound effects that have nothing to do with what I'm seeing in the game.

8 hours ago, FramFramson said:
23 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Could you tell someone to rename that "Lumberjack Beanie"?

I think it would be more fitting judging by the image.

If you're an aussie, maybe. If you're Canadian. that would be a lumberjack toque.

Look at the picture. It's made of wool, so a toque doesn't fit in my opinion.

If it smells like a beanie, talks like a beanie, looks like a beanie... then it's a beanie! :classic_tongue:

5 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Look at the picture. It's made of wool, so a toque doesn't fit in my opinion.

If it smells like a beanie, talks like a beanie, looks like a beanie... then it's a beanie! :classic_tongue:

As long as there isn't a propeller on top, we're all good.  :D

20 minutes ago, Riamus said:

As long as there isn't a propeller on top, we're all good.  :D

*Looking at me in the mirror with one on my head*

Why what`s wrong with these, have I missed something ? 

10 hours ago, FramFramson said:

And in the UK it's a Benny Hat. Confusingly, despite the close pronouciation, this has nothing to do with 'beanie'.  There was a character in a hugely popular 70s Sitcom (Crossroads) called Benny who always wore a plain knitted cap...