What is the one schematic you get that makes you stop what you're doing and make immediately?

ElCabong

Not failing a quest for it, but I'd say clothing double pockets (or triple armor pockets) are the most likely to get me to reschedule a day. Nothing else really, as nothing in the "combat effectiveness" side of things feels "mandatory", but quality of life improvement from extra pockets is pretty great. Light armor / don't get hit playstyle thou, I might appreciate armor more if not.

Nothing would really make me stop doing something just to craft it.  And most things I don't bother crafting anyhow, especially not mods.  But if you were to ask about anything craftable, even if it isn't a schematic, I'd probably say the drone.  I'll make a drone as soon as I can.  Vehicles are also at the top, though those aren't as critical as I'll get the bike from questing and then there isn't a rush for the rest.  But extra inventory space from the drone is a must.  Though, I will say that if I have a drone and get the cargo mod schematic, I'll definitely craft that right away.  Hm... now that I'm thinking of it, I would also craft the supercharger mod right away.

I never carry all the stuff around with me to craft something newly unlocked/found. So there is no "immediately" for me. Always have to return to my place.

Well maybe early game when stuff is only made of cloth and other basic materials, which easily "clutter up" my inventory.

But then again, there's nothing among these things that is particularly exciting.

15 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Crucible. After I finish my quest, if I'm on one.

Crucible was one that I had considered, but my brain could not grasp the possibility of finding it earlier than my other two choices.

I play 120 minutes / day and it's usually between day 30 and 40 that I might get a whiff of one.

20 hours ago, theFlu said:

Not failing a quest for it, but I'd say clothing double pockets (or triple armor pockets) are the most likely to get me to reschedule a day. Nothing else really, as nothing in the "combat effectiveness" side of things feels "mandatory", but quality of life improvement from extra pockets is pretty great. Light armor / don't get hit playstyle thou, I might appreciate armor more if not.

same here. Pocket mods are the only ones I can think of that will make me interrupt my current task to make and use. Everything else can wait until I get to it. 

All these different opinions are indeed a good sign that the game is well balanced to fit a whole lot of different play styles!

Nobody seems to agree in one/few things that are mandatory, although there should be some that would seem to stand out, like e.g. workstations,

but no, look, almost everybody has named a (totally) different thing that might seem "meh" for everybody else.

Cheers TFP! 

Spoiler

...and that means a lot from a guy like me who is known for being grumpy 🙂

• 2 weeks later...