Which is the more important main feature of the game III

Roland

Which is the more important main feature of the game III  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the more important main feature of the game III

• An improved underground with caves, underground POI's, and threats.
    • An improved water environment with boats, submerged POI's, and threats.

Underground 100%

If the water is gonna stay basically worthless tweak the .xml's so there isnt large massive bodies of it. Make any large body of water spawn as a " swamp" so alligators and snakes can be added as threats. Small lakes you can see across with alot of small rivers/streams intertwined to use the boats.

Swampish POI's could also be added to spice up those areas.

I voted for water, just because I think there's more potential for interesting POI's in water than underground. Sunken ships, flooded cities (because of broken dams), etc. are all things that you'd likely find in a zombie apocalypse. You're not likely to find a lot of interesting (in terms of surviving the zombie apocalypse) things underground (other than right beneath the surface) because people don't generally build deep underground, and it's not like you're going to find a dwarven city full of dwarf zombies or something.

That said, the idea of a high fantasy zombie apocalypse game sounds pretty cool, and I wonder why nobody has made one (to the best of my knowledge.)

speak for yourself i am stopping and will wait for the rest of you youngins to catch me. (i said youngins so that doesnt include the ones already there... 60 yrs). and i aint grumpy damnit :(

btw, my vote was for underground... it needs some lovin too.

I wasn't talking about you. You're already old and grumpy. :p

Leather and plastics to make fins, plastics and glass to make a mask, again leather and plastics to make an air bladder / snorkel.

As it is right now, you almost have to plan on dying or near dying to make a stilt base on the lake bed, and then the same if you want to make a bridge out to your base so you don't have a slow swim for safety.

I voted for underground POIs and caves.

I would still want boats, fishing and basic water vegetation but i think it's more believable/immersive to go looking for shelter or loot underground rather then in a bottom of a lake.

And there are plenty of cool underground POIs i could think of, what's underwater? Pirate gold? :D

And, underground challenges > zombie fish.

Again people.

We already have /something/ to do underground, albeit not ideal, but we have /nothing/ to do in water.

Giving us something to do in water is a value add. Giving us something different to do underground adds nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote for water. Because it's the right choice.

PM ronald to change your vote.

Again people.

We already have /something/ to do underground, albeit not ideal, but we have /nothing/ to do in water.

Giving us something to do in water is a value add. Giving us something different to do underground adds nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote for water. Because it's the right choice.

PM ronald to change your vote.

I think you're being very demanding that we change our vote to fit your ideal! QUIT VERBALLY ABUSING US!! :playful:

Tin <- still wants both :p

*for those who are unsure.. I am playing around* ;)

Water for me, because as far as I'm concerned, the underground is "fleshed out" enough to be able to do stuff (you can build there, you can mine, you can etc...) but the water is currently wasted because it's just "there".

You can build underwater too... Fill your mines with water if you want underwater mining. :p

Archived