Which is the more important main feature of the game III

Roland

Which is the more important main feature of the game III  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the more important main feature of the game III

• An improved underground with caves, underground POI's, and threats.
    • An improved water environment with boats, submerged POI's, and threats.

water > underground

just cuz the lakes and rivers are just obstacles at this rate. besides accidentally driving into a river on the minibike, there is no threat in the water. maybe add fishing to the game? angry zombified sharks? how about making the spider zombies able to walk on water? making the fatter, more buoyant zombies float? maybe let the hounds doggy paddle? lol. Moby ♥♥♥♥ or the Kraken as a boss? how about adding sting rays or something that we'd be able to loot poison from(as a crafting component for poison arrows)? how about a harpoon gun? lootable underwater foliage? scuba gear? underwater hidden caves? just a few ideas lol

Yep, it's just another example on how to not make a poll. But it could be worse.^^

Yup, i'm guessing many are voting 'water' before reading the OP.

Roland, we need vol 2! :D

Whatever... This is just for fun. The discussion is what is interesting and those who are discussing hopefully read the OP and other posts as well to figure out the point of the thread. If some don't like to read and just click on crap arbitrarily then they should be playing a columns ripoff on their phone instead of coming to a forum. The actual poll outcome doesn't matter as much as the conversation.

Besides Guppy is going to take credit for swaying the vote toward water anyway...

Yep, it's just another example on how to not make a poll. But it could be worse.^^

I voted water, but with shame must admit I did so without reading the OP. I would change my vote to underground if it mean we as a bare minimum had working water.

Changed your vote. :)

The poll is clearly compromised, these results are superficial!

I voted water cause you know... fishing...

I voted for water, since in real life its essential to life. I would like to see the need to have a bath in game, plumbing similar to electricity so you pump water from a water source to your base, and many more uses for water, such as bathing, cooking, washing, making concrete, etc.

Plumbing, cooking, washing, making concrete and fishing, sometimes, are technically land activities...?

Changed your vote. :)

Maybe your hand could slip by accident and change some more

This was really hard, but I had to go water. Why? BOATS, mother♥♥♥♥er!

Even if water isn't functional, it's everywhere and I hate restarting RGWs just because they have too much water and crossing it is a HUGE pain.

A little raft would be fine, but bigger, more varied water transport would be a big deal for this game, IMO. I don't care much about underwater POIs or threats, but the other HUGE thing right behind boats would be fishing.

"Do you need underground to survive? Do you need water to survive?

Vote water.

It just makes sense."

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I don't think anyone take me seriously, ever.

i didnt as usual :)

- - - Updated - - -

back to issue tho... under ground caves that are rwg created needs tender loving care and i'd like to see the bears or zombie spawned in them to add to some adventure.

I think that's the problem with people who are voting Underground. They're looking at the poll from the standpoint of how the game is now. Not how the game could be. They need to expand their vision a bit and start realizing how awesome a whole new area to explore would be, rather than just "fixing" an area they see as broken.

Lol, I don't think anyone take me seriously, ever.

Most people don't know you have three personalities:

Guppy: Friendly, funny.

Gumpy: Sometimes you say things that initially sound silly, but start to have greater meaning.

Gimpy: Your dark side, obviously you watched Pulp Fiction too many times. :)

I think that's the problem with people who are voting Underground. They're looking at the poll from the standpoint of how the game is now. Not how the game could be. They need to expand their vision a bit and start realizing how awesome a whole new area to explore would be, rather than just "fixing" an area they see as broken.

that my friend goes both ways. :) as cave exploring is a thing too. (and i am not by no means referring to living in caves either)

the underground could be even a larger new area to explore

once fixing water mechanics the new water biome could be release as a dlc

as i wrote in another post depending on the seed water biome could be very small

the underground could be even a larger new area to explore

once fixing water mechanics the new water biome could be release as a dlc

as i wrote in another post depending on the seed water biome could be very small

It's a pretty large area to explore already. You can find a variety of minerals and can even get crushed to death by falling gravel. There's a purpose for going underground already, unlike water, which just sits there in the way. Let's give water a purpose too.

Vote water. It just makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people don't know you have three personalities:

Guppy: Friendly, funny.

Gumpy: Sometimes you say things that initially sound silly, but start to have greater meaning.

Gimpy: Your dark side, obviously you watched Pulp Fiction too many times. :)

o.O

=)

Archived