Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Also another question: I'm trying to figure out what i need to do in order to craft higher quality weapons/tools/armor. Not quite sure I "think" I looked at all the skills but nothing stood out.

Edit: Ok figured out the higher quality weapons. Lol now I can't find the pack mule perk. This is definitely going to take some getting used to.

Edited by Zyamaia (see edit history)

How the F-ing F's Do i make a non-steam working copy that wont tell me [ Retry, Play offline(which i can't do) and Quit game] .Alpha 16 didn't have this stupid problem, you could copy paste a base game folder quick and simple for any mod. I tried both modLauncher and Steam fresh separate download of 17.1 and still locks me in that 3(2) option window. Please help if anyone would be so kind.

Run the game as an admin.

I had this happen and running as admin fixed it.

Is anyone else having problems with the molds not working in the forge in MP? We can not make jars (yes we have a mold for jars in), rebar frames, iron bars, and so on. We cannot see the cratfing button or quantity arrows!

We can make iron arrowheads- no problem- using the molds.

Love the mod BTW!

Thanks,

Edited by Sammy1 (see edit history)

Cant talk to trader

Im having probs with traders and getting the following error whwn i try to interact with them -

nullreferenceexception :object reference not set to an instance of an object

This happened at my first visit and ive tried another trader but same error code .It did work once after a restart but returned.

Mod installed with mod launcher 4k version ,no other mods installed.SP only Navezgane map

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as Ive been enjoying it so far :)

Edited by Feersum (see edit history)

Has anyone successfully used this on a server (such as one purchased through PingPerfect... which is where mine is)? We keep getting an error and the server crashes about once every 20 minutes. The support staff are looking into it, but I just wondered if anyone else had similar issues on purchased servers, or if it's just PingPerfect.

Im having probs with traders and getting the following error whwn i try to interact with them -

nullreferenceexception :object reference not set to an instance of an object

This happened at my first visit and ive tried another trader but same error code .It did work once after a restart but returned.

Mod installed with mod launcher 4k version ,no other mods installed.SP only Navezgane map

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as Ive been enjoying it so far :)

I had the same error on both new games I started. I exited the trader and immed tried again and it worked fine both times.

How does it make sense to need a cooking grill to make BOILED eggs and corn on the cob? There is a GRILLED corn recipe as well which makes sense for the grill. I have found several cooking pots but not a single grill in 7 days. I have tons of eggs and corn but could very well starve without the bloody grill. :upset:

Has anyone successfully used this on a server (such as one purchased through PingPerfect... which is where mine is)? We keep getting an error and the server crashes about once every 20 minutes. The support staff are looking into it, but I just wondered if anyone else had similar issues on purchased servers, or if it's just PingPerfect.

yes i am havin same proublem but i am goin though blue fang i got over 10 players who cant connect they keep gettin disconnected and they have unstalled 7 and dele all the files and god know how many times they have del they mod but still get kicked when loading into server and i as b fang they saying its either there computer or internet i dont beleive that u telling me all they people have crappy computers or internet ya ok .. so its not only yours its mine as well something with mod or them not sure what one ....

yes i am havin same proublem but i am goin though blue fang i got over 10 players who cant connect they keep gettin disconnected and they have unstalled 7 and dele all the files and god know how many times they have del they mod but still get kicked when loading into server and i as b fang they saying its either there computer or internet i dont beleive that u telling me all they people have crappy computers or internet ya ok .. so its not only yours its mine as well something with mod or them not sure what one ....

Does anyone have log files to go along with the reports that its not working for them?

Ive tried getting it to work on Vanilla & it throws up errors ive not seen before so assume its not compatible, Wish it was because its by far the Best version ive seen, Ive tried loads of different names, old & new & every single one generates a really nice map with roads that look how their suppose to... The mixer file I have although heavily tweaked still produces Roads that look like they were built using a bunch of 5 years old with stickle bricks...

If were allowed to use this Mixer file from RH5 I would be very grateful if this is allowed & if so what I need to do to get it work lol...

Ive tried getting it to work on Vanilla & it throws up errors ive not seen before so assume its not compatible, Wish it was because its by far the Best version ive seen, Ive tried loads of different names, old & new & every single one generates a really nice map with roads that look how their suppose to... The mixer file I have although heavily tweaked still produces Roads that look like they were built using a bunch of 5 years old with stickle bricks...

If were allowed to use this Mixer file from RH5 I would be very grateful if this is allowed & if so what I need to do to get it work lol...

Hello,

Did you just use the terrain generation part or did you use rwgmixer.xml entirely ? there are prefabs special to Ravenhearst that would not be in the vanilla prefab folder...

regards,

JayZhee

Hello,

Did you just use the terrain generation part or did you use rwgmixer.xml entirely ? there are prefabs special to Ravenhearst that would not be in the vanilla prefab folder...

regards,

JayZhee

I know his Prefabs are renamed :) I took the Prefabs folder & the Mixer file, Got 4 errors about Sockets & world Generation.... Coulndt get it to work, It stalled at the same spot each time even after replacing all the Prefabs back to normal vanilla, Its why I assumed it wasnt meant to be used outside of RH5 which I would fully understand.. Id just prefer with all that work that id be able to use it as a normal mixer cos after testing it its a 1000% above everything before it lol....

I know his Prefabs are renamed :) I took the Prefabs folder & the Mixer file, Got 4 errors about Sockets & world Generation.... Coulndt get it to work, It stalled at the same spot each time even after replacing all the Prefabs back to normal vanilla, Its why I assumed it wasnt meant to be used outside of RH5 which I would fully understand.. Id just prefer with all that work that id be able to use it as a normal mixer cos after testing it its a 1000% above everything before it lol....

Hello,

I guess you thought of the added Plains biome, too

Too bad that it seems there is a sdx mod for world generation....on the other hand this makes me rofl, ONE (group of) modder(s) succeed in making world generation a LOT better, while the devs are unable/unwilling to do so....

Regards,

JayZhee

@Jaxteller718 Hi Jax, First of all Very impressive work as usual, love this overhaul. But there is 2 things: as said before when at the traders we get the error. exiting and opening the trader again works. secondly I tried to look for the halicopter in the recipes.xml but its not there, so where do i find it and how do i enable it. I play SP so I would like to try it? again kudos for you and your team for making this great mod!!!

Ive tweaked my own one quite a bit & managed to get a good mix of all biomes except wasteland BUT & heres the issue, The roads are a insertswearword mess lol.... & I mean a mess, No matter what I do there always messed up.... That & getting it to look & feel like alpha 16 with proper towns, cities & suburbs....

Untitled01d2a9cba5cf9bf5.png

Edited by Tallon (see edit history)

Hello,

Could anyone tell me how to get more unencumbered slots ? There is no Pack Mule perk as far as I see, nor any other means of reducing encumbrence in the skills tree, there could be pocket mods but i am too low to find any at this moment so not sure if that´s the (only) way.

Regards

JayZhee

Hello,

Could anyone tell me how to get more unencumbered slots ? There is no Pack Mule perk as far as I see, nor any other means of reducing encumbrence in the skills tree, there could be pocket mods but i am too low to find any at this moment so not sure if that´s the (only) way.

Regards

JayZhee

Hi, I think it's unlocked when you're going up character level