Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

We won't be releasing on 17.2, but 17.1. There are a number of reasons for this chief amongst them is so much is broken right now in 17.2 and the RWG is a useless pile of junk.

We are in late stage testing right now, trying to track down one nasty bug. Release is coming, if we had our way it would already be released but we want to ensure that the release you get is near perfect and up to standards as possible. Notes will be releasing soon and we think you will LOVE what we have in store for you. And that the wait will definitely be worth it. I feels like a mix of 16 and 17 and that's exactly what I was hoping for. :)

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

We won't be releasing on 17.2, but 17.1. There are a number of reasons for this chief amongst them is so much is broken right now in 17.2 and the RWG is a useless pile of junk.

We are in late stage testing right now, trying to track down one nasty bug. Release is coming, if we had our way it would already be released but we want to ensure that the release you get is near perfect and up to standards as possible. Notes will be releasing soon and we think you will LOVE what we have in store for you. And that the wait will definitely be worth it. I feels like a mix of 16 and 17 and that's exactly what I was hoping for. :)

Near everyone but mm thinks rwg 2mm wide island is junk lol

Are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?.....

Didnt play for days....now iam waiting for one of my fav mods

I knew its done when its done, but any timeline? These weekend, next week, next month?

Didnt play for days....now iam waiting for one of my fav mods

I knew its done when its done, but any timeline? These weekend, next week, next month?

We are indeed almost there.

Im posting a few previews a day in our Discord. If anyone wants to check out what to expect hop on over there. Lots of discussion, our dev team is there and there are some truly great and helpful people there too.

https://discord.gg/0uy8OaV8YAMGZKeS

A lot of people are probably wondering what the hold up is. Performance. Our team is dedicated this go around to making sure there are no errors in SP or MP. We have multiple tests going on, we caught some big ones this week and I am confident in saying when we do release it will be one of our most thoroughly tested ones ever. The last thing we want is server wipes or nulls so we are dotting our i's and crossing our t's

Our crew is amazing. And I am very proud of what we accomplished, and I am so excited for the future because even though this is just a baseline and it is missing some stuff, it is still VERY enjoyable. You guys know how critical I have been. If I am having a blast playing I know you guys will too. This is going to get bigger and better as each version releases. And I look forward to interacting with you all here again in a positive manner for once :D

I seriously cannot wait for this mod so I can be excited to play 7D2D again. Vanilla progression gets boring outside of day 21 and I can't wait for the amazing-ness that is Ravenhearst!

Thank you for the kind words. SO much work went into this by a lot of different people. We hope everyone enjoys it. Always remember RH is by no means a finished affair. We plan to add so much more as time goes along but like A17 this was a reset for us. We got as much as we could in without delaying too much longer. We wanted to get this into your hands as soon as possible.

We think its a solid release. We can't wait to hear feedback from everyone.

Jaxteller, I can only imagine the work you guys had to put in with so many changes and re-adjustments that came with A17. We greatly appreciate all you did to get this cranked out and working and I know there are many people dying to get their hands on RH mod. I know you guys want to do so much more but we really do appreciate the work and detail put into this mod and I know I can't be the only person excited to play 7D2D and not be bored after a few days of playing.

Once I get time to play after work I will definitely drop back in to leave some feedback!

Ravenhearst 5.0 has been RELEASED!!!!

Main posts updated with server links and direct links to SP/client. The links have been sent to sphereii for the Launcher and should be appearing very soon! Enjoy guys it was a long one but we know you will have a blast! Look forward to all the feedback!

I saw that you'd updated the links and I was confused because I didn't see you officially post that it was out but things kept saying 5.0, lol. I saw the links and well...I DLed them, lol. Kept looking on the launcher but they're not there yet...but I'm an impatient bastard, lol. Can't wait to delve in!

We are officially launched. I kinda surprised sphere with this so its going to be there just may take a few :D

Also wanted to now officially say that we are proud to be the first mod with 100 percent working Quality with full stats on crafting and even loot and traders as well as gamestaged Wandering Hordes up to GS 10,000 if we wanted thanks to our resident genius WookieNookie. For some reason Vanilla WH are hardcoded at GS50 and then they repeat so no variation in your WH as you increase in levels. Thats all different now.

fVnWOJf.png

He has been excited for months now when he cracked the code but I kept having to tell him to hold off and wait until I released :D

Well now he can get his MUCH deserved credit. We watched as 17.2 introduced the colored days for blood moons, something Wookie had done for us more than a month ago

ve4LHpc.png

Along with Quality which he had done 2 weeks after the first Experimental

ja6Vb4M.png

And thats not even the end of it guys! He has so much planned in terms of game changing stuff. Its mind blowing, but that will be revealed when the time is right :)

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)