Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Anyone else know exactly how to use the Archaeology Surveyor? I did what it explained in the instructions of the AS, but I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing them/it on the map. There are ALOT of small grey areas that I thought might be them, but I when I dig down and around to stone, I do not find any artifacts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

When you have placed the surveyor, found the next spot 5 times just dig around in front of your last surveyor. Mind you when you find the box you still have to harvest the fossil that appeared.

So my friends and I are having an issue with the salvaged lathe schematic. We have the book, all the materials, are at the workbench, and have the high enough skill in science to be able to make it, and it still says "you do not know the required recipe." Anyone know if theres some sneaky trick to it or is it bugged?

Thanks!

So my friends and I are having an issue with the salvaged lathe schematic. We have the book, all the materials, are at the workbench, and have the high enough skill in science to be able to make it, and it still says "you do not know the required recipe." Anyone know if theres some sneaky trick to it or is it bugged?

Thanks!

I think the salvaged is still not really implemented. If u place it via dm u will notice that it have no function at all right now

Update your launchers and refresh your installs. 5.02 is here and brings some nice requested fixes and QoL enhancements. No wipes needed.

Here is what it contains

Patch 5.02

-Fixed Remote Being Consumed on Radios

-Fixed Record Player Turning into a Radio!

-Removed Mod Slots from Flamethrower

-Fixed Custom Rewards from Quests to IsFixed. Should be Selectable now

-Fixed Description and Display Text on Miner

-Increased Drop On Fossils

-Gun Parts now Stack to 5

-Removed Unneeded Salvaged Lathe Recipe and Schematic

-Adjusted Trader Prices

-Added Twine to Poncho

-Burning Barrel No Longer Gives Light Bulbs Back

-Doors No longer give back nails. Prying boards does.

-Added Door Hinge to make doors and storage. Found by breaking doors and in stiffs and cardboard boxes.

-Boxes of nuts, screws and nails can now be opened on your inventory

-Hunting Knife now made with Basic Handle

-Added Craftable Dyes to Tailor Station

-The Makasin are moving large amounts of contraband. Their supply crates just got bigger!

I've only tried the 3x3 elevator but it seems to only be usable by the creator of it.

It makes a "locked" sound when other players attempt to use it. There isn't an interact menu to "unlock" it. Am I missing something or is this block not intended for multiplayer?

Cheers

When you have placed the surveyor, found the next spot 5 times just dig around in front of your last surveyor. Mind you when you find the box you still have to harvest the fossil that appeared.

Thank you so much for your reply and help. I must be missing the forest for the trees here. I have made sure I have the Artifact quest line is up and running. I then, placed the surveyor, waited for it to quit flashing and stay green, then I dug a 4 wide trench past 3 layers rock level all the way around the thing. I then went and made another surveyor and placed it facing the first but a ways off and did the same thing. I thought the artifacts were in the dirt level, was I wrong? Again sorry if this is a dumb question, but I would love to see just one to figure out what I'm doing.

Also, side note: I found a miner's helmet that says in the description it takes forged iron to repair, as always. However, I've tried to repair with 200 forged iron, 58 steel, 15 military fiber, & 10 repair kits on me, but no luck. Thought it may be a bug or maybe you have to repair it in a workstation I don't know about.

Thank you so much for your reply and help. I must be missing the forest for the trees here. I have made sure I have the Artifact quest line is up and running. I then, placed the surveyor, waited for it to quit flashing and stay green, then I dug a 4 wide trench past 3 layers rock level all the way around the thing. I then went and made another surveyor and placed it facing the first but a ways off and did the same thing. I thought the artifacts were in the dirt level, was I wrong? Again sorry if this is a dumb question, but I would love to see just one to figure out what I'm doing.

Also, side note: I found a miner's helmet that says in the description it takes forged iron to repair, as always. However, I've tried to repair with 200 forged iron, 58 steel, 15 military fiber, & 10 repair kits on me, but no luck. Thought it may be a bug or maybe you have to repair it in a workstation I don't know about.

I followed the quest line yesterday; went to the locations indicated and placed a surveyor then moved onto the next location. When reaching the last location and placing the last surveyor I believe I had to dig 3-4 down until I found the dino skull. The process is very similar to treasure hunting but with a much smaller radius.

This is probably a silly question, but what does the clawhammer symbol mean? I'm looking into crafting so dyes but I haven't found where it needs to be crafted or with what tools.

As per the latest "live update" dyes are crafted in the Armour Bench and do not require any specific tools.

I believe the icons are rough indicators of the requirements (ie crafting table, campfire). I don't think these are customized although that would be really awesome. Imagine if each crafting table had a specific icon. Jax, I know you're reading this...

First, THANK YOU for restoring my will to play 7d2d. A17 vanilla sucks and you saved me here, thank you again.

But... There might be a bug with the Iron Crossbow. I't doesnt reload automatically. And when I press R to reload it reloads 2 bolts... And gets stuck in "aim mode". Intentional or bug?

Oh. one other thing... The whispering Z's sucks hard... In a really good way. Scared the crap out of me first time and still does. Nice thing to keep me on the edge at all times.

Oh man, have you seen the movie "Fallen"?

The killer posses someone and when he's killed he just possess another person.

Everytime I run into one of those whispering zombies I worry that killing it won't stop it...

- - - Updated - - -

First, THANK YOU for restoring my will to play 7d2d. A17 vanilla sucks and you saved me here, thank you again.

But... There might be a bug with the Iron Crossbow. I't doesnt reload automatically. And when I press R to reload it reloads 2 bolts... And gets stuck in "aim mode". Intentional or bug?

This sounds normal. The iron crossbow holds 2 bolts and should auto-reload on the 3rd trigger pull.

On a related note, the repeater crossbow holds 5 bolts and is truly epic...

JaxTeller718

Have a question .. I'm having issues with quest not updating as they should .. To start with .. I took the Bow Learning Quest .. made another bow .. which I had already done 1 for the First survival quest line .. but later I was checking the quest logs and noticed that wood bow did not update .. still showing 1 of 2 .. but all the KILLS Counted .. now I'm working iron bow and that did update .. So I'm thinking there might be some bugs on the quest you made for game ..

Also .. somewhere it should SAY .. you have to watch jerky being made to get points and quest complete (did that one twice) .. ON quest that WE must watch being done ** IT should say so somewhere **

Other than these couple issues .. enjoying the game. .. Thank You .. the Old Gamer … :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

So, The hosting information is for a locally hosted system. Has anyone managed to get this running on a Dedicated host service yet? My issue is "Copy over the EXE" which no company I use will allow. If i throw this on the Linux system, all that happens is a string of access violation errors, and no logging... Which has left me frustrated.

JaxTeller718

Have a question .. I'm having issues with quest not updating as they should .. To start with .. I took the Bow Learning Quest .. made another bow .. which I had already done 1 for the First survival quest line .. but later I was checking the quest logs and noticed that wood bow did not update .. still showing 1 of 2 .. but all the KILLS Counted .. now I'm working iron bow and that did update .. So I'm thinking there might be some bugs on the quest you made for game ..

Also .. somewhere it should SAY .. you have to watch jerky being made to get points and quest complete (did that one twice) .. ON quest that WE must watch being done ** IT should say so somewhere **

Other than these couple issues .. enjoying the game. .. Thank You .. the Old Gamer … :02.47-tranquillity:

I don't disagree, but yes you must watch the item being crafted to receive credit for crafting the item. I think this is due to the base game though as all the mods I've tried work in this manner. I don't think crafting stations track who queue items.

So I updated my 7d2d and installed the newest RH but now all I get is the black screen after the Fun Pimps logo. Is RH not compatible with the current 7d2d vanilla? If so what am I doing wrong? LOL

Edit: Well after looking through back posts I found a post stating that RH only worked with 17.1 so it seem that the game loads now that I reverted to 17.1. Out of curiosity are their plans to update the mod to work with 17.2?

Edited by Zyamaia (see edit history)