Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hi, I think it's unlocked when you're going up character level

Hi,

Well yes it is....somewhat. Found out looking into progression - only after that I actually read the perk description...

In fact its the adventurer perk that gives packmule, better barter and one more. The perk levels are level gated (grrr), lol

Regards,

JayZhee

a question maybe someone knows, im trying to create the saw table, but cant do it on backpack or personal worktable, i imagine it might need the workbench, but to make the workbench y need the wood planks that are made on the saw table?

anyone knows? thanks in advance

After the fun pimps intro, im getting a black screen. EAC is off. My game files (steam) are on G drive and I have installed Ravenhearst on H drive. Any ideas what might be causing this? I really need my Ravenhearst fix!

I had this same issue and had to reinstall 7d2d and then install the mod. After it worked fine. Even a verifying the files didn't fix it only the reinstall.

Can someone tell me how and where to found fossil?I have spend a lot of time and nothing.

I think you just find fossils while randomly digging. At least I did. I only found one yet but haven't dug that much. Another person on server has dug a ton and has found 20+

Every time I try to run Ravenhearst 2k/4k I get black screened.

Every time I run Vanilla, I'm able to get in to creating a world, then get infinite spam on "nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to an instance of an object" on the step 'Creating Your Survivor'

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the default 7dtd, clearing old saves, reinstalling the modpacks, syncing the mods, creating new survivors.

I've run out of ways to make this mod pack function as intended.

Disable UNET is checked

EAC is off

Is it possible to go back a version on steam, or is it functional with 17.2? I just thought about trying this but apparently my steam updated already and the mod launcher install didnt seem to work, just seemed frozen or something, and manually downloading it didnt work.

Is it possible to go back a version on steam, or is it functional with 17.2? I just thought about trying this but apparently my steam updated already and the mod launcher install didnt seem to work, just seemed frozen or something, and manually downloading it didnt work.

Right click on 7dtd in your steam library, click on properties, select the betas tab and choose the version you wish to install (alpha17.1 in this case).

a question maybe someone knows, im trying to create the saw table, but cant do it on backpack or personal worktable, i imagine it might need the workbench, but to make the workbench y need the wood planks that are made on the saw table?

anyone knows? thanks in advance

You have to find a working table saw in the world.

Edited by Elsher (see edit history)

First of all, this mod, along with others like Darkness Falls, has saved this alpha cycle for me, and I'm probably not alone in that. Your work is amazing, and playing thru the first 20 levels has given me a true sense of pride and accomplishment. Heh.

Anyway I have a few questions and comments so far. First the comments: I first downloaded the 2K version and booted it up to find the smaller textures showing up on some of the objects in-game like the shopping cart, wooden club, bird nests etc. I thought maybe the Vanilla version wouldn't have those problems and downloaded that one. Turns out that there were issues with the vanilla version as well, even more so than the 2K version, because some of the ground textures were borked for me, regular forest ground was one. So, I'm not sure WTF is going on or why. (Sidenote: Saves were compatible between both versions, so anyone reading who wants to try out the different versions for themselves can do so if you transfer the World and Save folders)

Also, How do you make Red Tea. I have a point in Master Chef that allows for tea to be made, and I checked in simple and second tier campfire, the personal workbench and backpack... Is there a station that I'm missing? Last question, in Ravenhearst for a16, there were all manner of night terrors and special zombies that came out only at night with special voices and stuff. (first time I heard those nails/claws getting louder and louder in the wasteland, I needed a moment.) Is there anything like that in this version?

Sorry for the wall of text, again, great job with the mod! Thanks for your time.

If youre having install problems please delete your whole 7 days folder, reinstall 17.1, then copy over the RH files. Switching between versions of Alphas and mods/modlets gets very messy, always start with an empty copy of the vanilla game.

If possible it's best to make a whole copy of the fresh 7 days install and work with that copy and not the default steam location.

Be sure to use the non EAC exe to run the game.

I first downloaded the 2K version and booted it up to find the smaller textures showing up on some of the objects in-game like the shopping cart, wooden club, bird nests etc. I thought maybe the Vanilla version wouldn't have those problems and downloaded that one. Turns out that there were issues with the vanilla version as well, even more so than the 2K version

For me 2K version have lots of the blurred items,but vanilla version is all good.

Sticking with vanilla version,i am probably only one who can't play without static bluriness in the distance,which HDHQ don't offer :(:)