Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hey, does anyone know how to make glass jars by chance? Got the forge, and the glass jar mold, but not showing the "craft" option.

Thanks a ton guys! :-)

I'm not 100% certain but I think you need to use the Big Forge to make glass jars.

Oh man, have you seen the movie "Fallen"?

The killer posses someone and when he's killed he just possess another person.

Everytime I run into one of those whispering zombies I worry that killing it won't stop it...

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds normal. The iron crossbow holds 2 bolts and should auto-reload on the 3rd trigger pull.

On a related note, the repeater crossbow holds 5 bolts and is truly epic...

Thanks. That explains it. Just felt a bit strange. And I think I will have to take a look at that movie

So, The hosting information is for a locally hosted system. Has anyone managed to get this running on a Dedicated host service yet? My issue is "Copy over the EXE" which no company I use will allow. If i throw this on the Linux system, all that happens is a string of access violation errors, and no logging... Which has left me frustrated.

I run this without issue on a couple of different dedicated servers, although I use TCAdmin, or just Windows directly. If you're in need of a running server, DM me and maybe I can just host something for you: I have about a half rack of dedis sitting around with nothing on them at the moment anyway.

Edited by CrainBramp
Quote left out (see edit history)

I followed the quest line yesterday; went to the locations indicated and placed a surveyor then moved onto the next location. When reaching the last location and placing the last surveyor I believe I had to dig 3-4 down until I found the dino skull. The process is very similar to treasure hunting but with a much smaller radius.

Thanks so VERY much MasterFuji. The artifact quest of finding one artifact was the only quest out of the five that I haven't done, and had no luck in getting handled; but I see there is another artifact quest line that I may have to do first. Thanks so much for your guidance...it gives me a direction to shoot in!

~Emm

Howdy again, just finished the Thumper mission and have a few comments. I'll try my best not to drop any hardcore spoilers:

1) The [REDACTED] that appears (the thing you have to upgrade to advance the quest) always spawns slightly damaged, and there is no way to repair it to full in order to actually upgrade it. I wonder if there's anything that can be done to help with this, or if it's intended.

2) The [REDACTED] that you get after the mission has no localization/stats/information so there is no way to know where it stands with other things you own.

3) The music and effects were badass. Totally awesome mission.

Anyway, still lovin this mod. Hope all is well on your end.

Howdy again, just finished the Thumper mission and have a few comments. I'll try my best not to drop any hardcore spoilers:

1) The [REDACTED] that appears (the thing you have to upgrade to advance the quest) always spawns slightly damaged, and there is no way to repair it to full in order to actually upgrade it. I wonder if there's anything that can be done to help with this, or if it's intended.

2) The [REDACTED] that you get after the mission has no localization/stats/information so there is no way to know where it stands with other things you own.

3) The music and effects were badass. Totally awesome mission.

Anyway, still lovin this mod. Hope all is well on your end.

These should be reported on the RH discord with pics so they can keep track.

Hello JaxTeller, Team

One, maybe silly, question:

What happened to your ravens ?

Ravenhearst without ravens....I get it it may be difficult to change/make a new flying opponent, so maybe adding some as decorations....

Just a thought.

Best regards,

JayZhee

Edited by JayZhee
typo (see edit history)

I have no problem on my server with this mod:) and I run it on Nitrado:)

Hi Thiesen90, how have you got Ravenhearst working with Nitrado? Please help.

I get the error from Nitrado. The server is 17.2 and the game is 17.1. I've not found a way around the issue yet?

These are my steps

Copy over Ravenhearst files to Nitrado server (using FileZilla). But the server won't connect and keeps restarting.

Thanks

I was hoping to Update to 5.02, but I did not use the mod launcher. How would I update through my current version (5.01) through my direct files and created non steam game?

I used Sinda's way of adding the files on page 227.

Thanks in advance!!

What I did to play RH, was change my beta settins on vanilla 7d2d, Verify integrity of game files, then make a copy of the 7d2d game, optional (after copy I renamed the copy to 7d2d RH) to let me know it was for RH. Then sent 7daystodie.exe to my desktop as a short cut and then renamed it to 7d2d - RH to let me know that it was RH. Then installed the RH game files into their appropriate directories in the RH copy of 7d2d. And voila it worked.

If I didn't explain that well enough just respond and I'll see if I can be more enlightening :)

Hi Thiesen90, how have you got Ravenhearst working with Nitrado? Please help.

I get the error from Nitrado. The server is 17.2 and the game is 17.1. I've not found a way around the issue yet?

These are my steps

Copy over Ravenhearst files to Nitrado server (using FileZilla). But the server won't connect and keeps restarting.

Thanks

Hey sorry my late response:) i did only have it with the 17.1 version i have not tryed with 17.2 :)

Hi

great mod, but i do have a couple of questions:

made the chicken coop and have gotten a mature chicken, is it just for butchering? because nothing really seems to happen in its pen, i thought it might make a bird nest or something.

how about the other animals i have a lot of pigs but i have not gotten them breed yet, are they just for looks and to butcher?

we have played almost 50 hours in the game and are far from done, which is awesome, but we have not seen any cows or bulls, are they in a specific biome?

do you get milk from cows the same way as in starvation, with a bucket?

it is probably intentional but we a finding very few chickens in the deserts, very few scorpions(seen 3) very few crocodiles (seen 2)and very few stags, but pigs are almost everywhere.

we do not understand the fossil surveyer thing, tried putting it out but did not get any marks on the map, so what are we missing.

please keep up the good work and forgive us our stupid questions ;-)