Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

its on alot of textures, doors,bags,bird nest, cars, wood club. And i have the 4k installed on my server and on my pc.

The 2k and 4k Pack have some vanilla textures that are blurry. This is not a result of the Pack but the fact that vanilla textures are sometimes locked. If the blurriness is an issue we recommend going with the Vanilla version.

The HD packs offer new trees, better terrain, brighter crisper nights and amazing sky and lighting effects but are hampered by the vanilla texture issue.

Information can be found here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?86145-HDHQ-Textures-Lighting-Environment

Server Versions MUST match the version you are playing so ensure that the version you download from the launcher is the same version running on the server. If you wish to change versions you need to start a new game with a new install. They are not currently compatible.

Here ya go

im getting some really bad graphic with the 4k version... dont know if anyone have the same problem? [ATTACH=CONFIG]27733[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27736[/ATTACH]

I dont have this problem at all with the HDHQ packs. The mod doesnt touch those textures *at all* (yet)

Anyone want to send me how to repro?

Heya!

First of all: A HUGE Thank you for all your hard work you put into Ravenhearst, I'm really happy that the A17 Version is finally here. :02.47-tranquillity:

I'm not sure if I had just really bad luck with the generating of the Map Seeds (tested 2 different; Dexterra and Afterlife), but they looked a bit strange.

In the "Forest" are no Trees at all - atleast not in a 3km radius, is this intended or are these all the Plains?

https://i.imgur.com/dQvItyW.png

I looked a bit around and miss really Big Towns (but that's probably a general A17 problem), between the little citys is so much emptyness.

But the biggest Problem is the Height of the POI's, like you can see on the Screenshots. The buildings on the first pic began to collapse as soon as I came near them, but they're not the only ones, like every POI is too high or too low.

https://i.imgur.com/DA4z1fD.png

https://i.imgur.com/TSrWEAE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DkB3Xp3.png

https://i.imgur.com/RGYFMbT.png

Anything I can do about that? :numbness:

I dont have this problem at all with the HDHQ packs. The mod doesnt touch those textures *at all* (yet)

I did try the vanilla version and that looks fine:) but when i try the 2k version and the 4k they gonna look like this, most easy way to see is having the club in your hand. And i have played it fine before without the ravenhearst mod :)

this is in the 2k 2k.jpg.ff9c31c2fd9aefb0ecdfeb3a9aa81b20.jpg

I have no idea why, i have i9-9900 64gb ram rtx 2080 so i should see no problems why i should have those textures..

Heya!

First of all: A HUGE Thank you for all your hard work you put into Ravenhearst, I'm really happy that the A17 Version is finally here. :02.47-tranquillity:

I'm not sure if I had just really bad luck with the generating of the Map Seeds (tested 2 different; Dexterra and Afterlife), but they looked a bit strange.

In the "Forest" are no Trees at all - atleast not in a 3km radius, is this intended or are these all the Plains?

https://i.imgur.com/dQvItyW.png

I looked a bit around and miss really Big Towns (but that's probably a general A17 problem), between the little citys is so much emptyness.

But the biggest Problem is the Height of the POI's, like you can see on the Screenshots. The buildings on the first pic began to collapse as soon as I came near them, but they're not the only ones, like every POI is too high or too low.

https://i.imgur.com/DA4z1fD.png

https://i.imgur.com/TSrWEAE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DkB3Xp3.png

https://i.imgur.com/RGYFMbT.png

Anything I can do about that? :numbness:

Hey guys - I am sure you're tired of seeing this, but I am having an issue with the Ravenhearst 2k mod. I have tried most options in the launcher with the same outcome. When I go to launch the game, the TFP logo pops up, and the music starts. The logo then disappears and I am stuck with a black screen. I've tried uninstalling numerous times. I've tried changing my aspect ration (suggested on a different forum for unity games). I've updated my GPU driver. Still no go. (Yep, just tried disabling EAC with no changes). Some differences between the typical setup and mine.. I am gaming on a ultrawide 144hz monitor... not sure if that'd change much. Windows 10. Also, I tried the vanilla ravenhearst mod and I got into the menus just fine. So it looks like it's a disconnect for me with the changes between vanilla and 2k. Any suggestions would be awesome!

So anyone else notice that zombies spawn a lot in this pack? I'm in the wilderness surrounded by birds and trees yet I have probably 20 zombies shuffling around. All I'm doing at the moment is crafting stone arrows to try and kill them and then more spawn anyway.... is this intended functionality? Its getting to the point where I am considering cheating in a blunderbuss or two :(

Actually, once I killed about 40 zombies they stopped spawning, so far so good.

Edited by muaddib912 (see edit history)

First off...great mod Jax. So far having fun but I was curious about Dust's HD packs.

I read on page 1 that you included the HDHQ Texture Pack in Vanilla, 2k and 4k, Now...I'm just wondering if this is simply the HDHQ MAIN Texture pack ONLY? The reason I ask is because I'd like to know if I have to add the OPTIONAL MODLETS that go with this and those are:

BIOME OVERHAULS (the Vanilla REDUX files I mean)

BIOME PARTICLE EFFECTS

BIOME PLANTS (with the Wind Enabled)

If those are already added...great! If not...can you please let us know just how much is in so maybe we can add those up above if we wish. Again...not asking that you add anything in...just asking what is already there and I (and others) can add what I'd/we'd like.

First off...great mod Jax. So far having fun but I was curious about Dust's HD packs.

I read on page 1 that you included the HDHQ Texture Pack in Vanilla, 2k and 4k, Now...I'm just wondering if this is simply the HDHQ MAIN Texture pack ONLY? The reason I ask is because I'd like to know if I have to add the OPTIONAL MODLETS that go with this and those are:

BIOME OVERHAULS (the Vanilla REDUX files I mean)

BIOME PARTICLE EFFECTS

BIOME PLANTS (with the Wind Enabled)

If those are already added...great! If not...can you please let us know just how much is in so maybe we can add those up above if we wish. Again...not asking that you add anything in...just asking what is already there and I (and others) can add what I'd/we'd like.

We have most of the HD mods already enabled and installed. (wind enabled is not in though) but there seems to be a conflict in our mod. For some odd reason the vanilla textures all low resolution in all versions 2k and 4k. I redownloaded the entire HD pack and ensured ive added all the files properly but the issue is still there.

Im looking into it now to see what exactly i may have done to cause this issue but so far all of Dusts files are the same in his file as they are in mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes this is extremely odd. I have the correct files installed from the main pack in the client install, and im using the redux trees and assets as well as particles. All of your trees are in game as are your particles and items but all vanilla textures are now low res in both 2k and 4k packs. Im trying to see what I could have done to cause this

- - - Updated - - -

So anyone else notice that zombies spawn a lot in this pack? I'm in the wilderness surrounded by birds and trees yet I have probably 20 zombies shuffling around. All I'm doing at the moment is crafting stone arrows to try and kill them and then more spawn anyway.... is this intended functionality? Its getting to the point where I am considering cheating in a blunderbuss or two :(

Actually, once I killed about 40 zombies they stopped spawning, so far so good.

This is indeed intended. Zombie spawns have been increased.

We have most of the HD mods already enabled and installed. (wind enabled is not in though) but there seems to be a conflict in our mod. For some odd reason the vanilla textures all low resolution in all versions 2k and 4k. I redownloaded the entire HD pack and ensured ive added all the files properly but the issue is still there.

Im looking into it now to see what exactly i may have done to cause this issue but so far all of Dusts files are the same in his file as they are in mine.

Ok...that's fine. I was just curious. I just finished playing a session and I did notice that the grass was swaying with the wind but not the biome plants. Not sure if that's vanilla or if it's part of the Wind Enabled (I know you said it wasn't in there so that's my confusion there).

As for the textures...I really haven't paid too much attention to them but them seemed fine to me. I also didn't see anything that was blurry as others have reported. For what it's worth...I did a manual install so I'm not sure if that matters. Next session I'll pay more attention and see what I see. Thanks again though boss.

Ok...that's fine. I was just curious. I just finished playing a session and I did notice that the grass was swaying with the wind but not the biome plants. Not sure if that's vanilla or if it's part of the Wind Enabled (I know you said it wasn't in there so that's my confusion there).

As for the textures...I really haven't paid too much attention to them but them seemed fine to me. I also didn't see anything that was blurry as others have reported. For what it's worth...I did a manual install so I'm not sure if that matters. Next session I'll pay more attention and see what I see. Thanks again though boss.

it's weird, it's not all vanilla textures. at first i thought it was older textures that tfp hadn't updated yet. like air conditioners, nests, sealed box artwork and others. yet of course all the new gorgeous block textures were fine, and then i saw the pallets, which are also new are blown out. other new things like barrels however look perfect.

Hey guys - I am sure you're tired of seeing this, but I am having an issue with the Ravenhearst 2k mod. I have tried most options in the launcher with the same outcome. When I go to launch the game, the TFP logo pops up, and the music starts. The logo then disappears and I am stuck with a black screen. I've tried uninstalling numerous times. I've tried changing my aspect ration (suggested on a different forum for unity games). I've updated my GPU driver. Still no go. (Yep, just tried disabling EAC with no changes). Some differences between the typical setup and mine.. I am gaming on a ultrawide 144hz monitor... not sure if that'd change much. Windows 10. Also, I tried the vanilla ravenhearst mod and I got into the menus just fine. So it looks like it's a disconnect for me with the changes between vanilla and 2k. Any suggestions would be awesome!

between your vanilla and 2k install, were you putting them in separate locations, or overwriting the same?

are you absolutely certain that you are installing on a clean version of 17.1?

eac must be off indeed, when i first started reading, i thought that was going to be the problem.

if you're uninstalling via the launcher (which shouldn't be a problem), instead manually delete at the install location.

just top of my head things. gl!

so my server is on vanilla texture but was wondering why area are plain fields are big and empty .. question does it take others a few to get in game loading server and charter takes a while

That is the new Plains biome. Its just empty grass and will be home to some new animals and stuff going forward.

Mod loading can indeed take quite some time. The first load is rather long but it should decrease in time after that.

The overlapping boxes may be a resolution issues. What resolution are you playing your game at?

between your vanilla and 2k install, were you putting them in separate locations, or overwriting the same?

are you absolutely certain that you are installing on a clean version of 17.1?

eac must be off indeed, when i first started reading, i thought that was going to be the problem.

if you're uninstalling via the launcher (which shouldn't be a problem), instead manually delete at the install location.

just top of my head things. gl!

Yeah, I've been installing via the mod launcher. I got it to work though. Not exactly sure what it was, but a PC restart flushed whatever the issue was. Everything is smooth now (other than some visuals - such as the shopping cart or some of the shamway/shotgun messiah signs) but I think that might be a universal issue.

Thanks for the help.

Did you come to a solution? I have this exact problem with 2k version.

How the F-ing F's Do i make a non-steam working copy that wont tell me [ Retry, Play offline(which i can't do) and Quit game] .Alpha 16 didn't have this stupid problem, you could copy paste a base game folder quick and simple for any mod. I tried both modLauncher and Steam fresh separate download of 17.1 and still locks me in that 3(2) option window. Please help if anyone would be so kind.

Did you come to a solution? I have this exact problem with 2k version.

I got it. I had to completely uninstall 7DTD base game from Steam. Then completely redid the mod install. I did do a "Verify Game cache" before doing all this, but whatever reinstalling the game did, it was better than a "verify". And I made sure 17.1 is the base install.

Anyway.... "GAME ON" Wayne & Garth!!

How the F-ing F's Do i make a non-steam working copy that wont tell me [ Retry, Play offline(which i can't do) and Quit game] .Alpha 16 didn't have this stupid problem, you could copy paste a base game folder quick and simple for any mod. I tried both modLauncher and Steam fresh separate download of 17.1 and still locks me in that 3(2) option window. Please help if anyone would be so kind.

This was something they added in A17. Every game is a MP game now. You have the option to not share it but a true SP offline game is not a thing anymore.

This was something they added in A17. Every game is a MP game now. You have the option to not share it but a true SP offline game is not a thing anymore.

Then how do i actually make the game run the mod? Overwriting the mod files over a clean instal of the game still gives that dumb prompt.