Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Oh, and what other dev? If it's kinyajuu, um, they're friends in real life.

Gotta remember these are regular folks, not deities to be worshipped. Treat them like regular folks, they'll treat you like regular folks. Treat them like dieties, they will just think you're weird. =)

/pro-tipping since 1971

Hey everyone, I completely dropped the ball on this one and I apologize. It's definitely not Roland's fault. I announced it during a few of my streams that I was doing it and forgot to have Roland post it here. I even forgot to post it on twitter that I was streaming that night. Next one I will make sure everyone has plenty of notice before it happens.

It was an awesome stream, guy :)

You guys have a great sense of humor, it was fun listening to you.

Oh, and A17 is looking really good, and I'm sure it plays the looks.

/asslicking mode OFF

:laugh:

Hey everyone, I completely dropped the ball on this one and I apologize. It's definitely not Roland's fault. I announced it during a few of my streams that I was doing it and forgot to have Roland post it here. I even forgot to post it on twitter that I was streaming that night. Next one I will make sure everyone has plenty of notice before it happens.

that all right @prime atleast i have something to watch

I blame Ronald!!

MTFGA!!

They were announced a week ago.

Not on this forum lol. Once announced on this forum is usually when they get added to the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I live under a rock, emerging only periodically to check the forum before retreating from the evil glare of the sun.

I usually only check the forums when sitting on the pot at work. Yep... you guessed it, that's where I am right now.

Not on this forum lol. Once announced on this forum is usually when they get added to the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

I usually only check the forums when sitting on the pot at work. Yep... you guessed it, that's where I am right now.

Somebody didn`t read enough lately ;)

Somebody didn`t read enough lately ;)

Oh my bad. Were upgradable backpacks confirmed a while back and I didn't see it? I saw some posts about backpacks but figured it was people just discussing their opinions of them. Well, time to wipe and get back to work - haha... too much info?

So backpacks slots will be based on stregth 27 to 45 slots, nice.

Seems that way, which I think is quite nice :)

Just waiting for the official "cat outta the bag", pun intended, by the devs, and I'll be doing some celebrating.

Oh my bad. Were upgradable backpacks confirmed a while back and I didn't see it? I saw some posts about backpacks but figured it was people just discussing their opinions of them. Well, time to wipe and get back to work - haha... too much info?

Haha , good one. Still, what they did not confimed, is not rejected at all. Umm..not always , but .. yeah.

I'm not surprised they caved on backpack slots as much as people were complaining about it.

The number one bitch about Starvation is the vanilla backpack size. The team felt strongly that Starvation should have a limited backpack initially, then expand as the game progressed, up to 45 slots max. That way it retains balance and gives folks something to work towards. We planned to add that in A17, but thanks to TFP, that coding won't need doing.

Adding it to vanilla isn't "caveing", it's good progressive development.

Archived