Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Okay, you wore me down. Contest starts right now. Whoever can guess the password to unlock the testing trunk beta in the beta list can win access to the testing builds.

Starts......NOW.

got my tension wrench and lockpick, let me at it!

...what do you mean I brought the wrong tools for the job

Okay, you wore me down. Contest starts right now. Whoever can guess the password to unlock the testing trunk beta in the beta list can win access to the testing builds.

Starts......NOW.

AAAAA AAAAB AAAAC AAAAD AAAAE AAAAF AAAAG AAAAH AAAAI AAAAJ AAAAK AAAAL AAAAM AAAAN AAAAO AAAAP AAAAQ AAAAR AAAAS AAAAT AAAAU AAAAV AAAAW AAAAX AAAAY AAAAZ AAAAa AAAAb AAAAc AAAAd AAAAe AAAAf AAAAg AAAAh AAAAi AAAAj AAAAk AAAAl AAAAm AAAAn AAAAo AAAAp AAAAq AAAAr AAAAs AAAAt AAAAu AAAAv AAAAw AAAAx AAAAy AAAAz

First batch submitted, sir!

AAAAA AAAAB AAAAC AAAAD AAAAE AAAAF AAAAG AAAAH AAAAI AAAAJ AAAAK AAAAL AAAAM AAAAN AAAAO AAAAP AAAAQ AAAAR AAAAS AAAAT AAAAU AAAAV AAAAW AAAAX AAAAY AAAAZ AAAAa AAAAb AAAAc AAAAd AAAAe AAAAf AAAAg AAAAh AAAAi AAAAj AAAAk AAAAl AAAAm AAAAn AAAAo AAAAp AAAAq AAAAr AAAAs AAAAt AAAAu AAAAv AAAAw AAAAx AAAAy AAAAz

First batch submitted, sir!

Starts......NOW.

Batman

Or variations

Batman. Na. Na na. na na na.

Your absolutely right. I believe the entire forum of professional players are also serious... serious testers.

OK Roland, you set up the server for 30 day access, at lease and we will do extensive scientific testing.

-We need cloud counters.

-Expert swimmers that are not afraid of this very realistic water.

-The tree and shrubbery team that everyone just talked about.

I feel like I'm missing something...

I will test the structural integrity by jumping up and down on the POIs.

Yeah it's true that trees in Washington/Oregon are much larger than trees in Arizona / the 7 Days universe, but even Arizona has trees that are roughly as tall as those depicted in the screenshot in question.

Like look at this photo and compare it to the new 7 Days trees, not that much different!

34508934140_e857acd4ca_b-700x467.jpg

Ddw58MPVMAAJiyQ.jpg

Verified Arizona forest - http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/arizona/az-hidden-hiking-trail/

Wow! That's a nice shot. Love the link to. I would really like to see the game look more like that. :)

But I guess by the look of things. It's getting there.

Starts......NOW.

If MM set it up it is Muscles or muscles...

Starts......NOW.

Is the password Beta?

Master Roland, what do you know about electric in A17. Will be new items or mechanics? If you can't talk about this, may be you will say YES something will be or NOT?

Hey, recently there was a talk that adding new features is over. They are polishing,debugging, locking content. What features we will get is in first page, there is nothing about electricity there. But, there has been a talk about electricity 2.0 , so hopefully next alpha. We all want more of this :)

Hey, recently there was a talk that adding new features is over. They are polishing,debugging, locking content. What features we will get is in first page, there is nothing about electricity there. But, there has been a talk about electricity 2.0 , so hopefully next alpha. We all want more of this :)

In first page we can see not all new fetures, I hope ) May be it is secret features )

I do believe, Roland also said they "may" or "may not" have some extra stuff get in beyond what the initial list has in the OP and that the list only reflects stuff the Devs have already confirmed and released in forums.

At least that was my understanding of it all. :indecisiveness:

I do believe, Roland also said they "may" or "may not" have some extra stuff get in beyond what the initial list has in the OP and that the list only reflects stuff the Devs have already confirmed and released in forums.

At least that was my understanding of it all. :indecisiveness:

I remember that too. Fingers crossed.

Been said a few times now that there are some surprises but no one really knows what they will be as they have been super tight lipped about it.

Master Roland, what do you know about electric in A17. Will be new items or mechanics? If you can't talk about this, may be you will say YES something will be or NOT?

ROLAND! ROLAND! ROLAND! GAAZ! GAAZ!.... mmmmay be JOEL? )))

Starts......NOW.

password: "Roland" "dnaloR" "password" "TFP" "Ziplines" "TacoCat" "RolandandMadMoleForever" "ThisIsNotRust" "PullMyFinger" "Ona ZipLine" "Einstein"

Been said a few times now that there are some surprises but no one really knows what they will be as they have been super tight lipped about it.

Yup :)

If I was to put down a bet: I'd say,

#1 Tamable pets (wolf) for A17

#2 Bandits for A17

One of them, I have reason to believe it's one of them. Since the AI has been given an overhaul for A17, and bandits are already in-game, more or less. Just not working.

Might be the beer talking, lol, I just really want to fight a horde of them bandits in the desert.

Yup :)

If I was to put down a bet: I'd say,

#1 Tamable pets (wolf) for A17

#2 Bandits for A17

One of them, I have reason to believe it's one of them. Since the AI has been given an overhaul for A17, and bandits are already in-game, more or less. Just not working.

Might be the beer talking, lol, I just really want to fight a horde of them bandits in the desert.

IDK about the bandits. Could swear MM said they didn't want to add them till they could get them to work with all the mechanics working in top form (or something similar to that) and if Faatal is still tweaking the AI and pathing I just don't see it happening. Hope Im wrong though :D would be cool to see them wandering around every so often.

IDK about the bandits. Could swear MM said they didn't want to add them till they could get them to work with all the mechanics working in top form (or something similar to that) and if Faatal is still tweaking the AI and pathing I just don't see it happening. Hope Im wrong though :D would be cool to see them wandering around every so often.

Yeah :)

I think you're correct.

One could WISH though :D

Archived