Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

The old hp bar was 37 I when,today early when i check was left 36 I from the hp bar(basicaly 1 I/day=arround 10 april).

Now,with the new bar in % means they reschedule and they dont know exactly when will be ready to release...(so or is sooner,lets say 1-2 weeks from now on,or will be before Easter or Xmas 20xx :))) )....

Without jokes this things looks like a joke...JUST TELL US a date,why so many secretes about this A17 release?,I mean we(people who play 7dtd) buy this game,give us back more specific details...please...

PS(If my post attracts haters,what they wish to me I with tham back)

Have a good day all!

Playing A16 earlier I came to realize just how great this game is.

The only video game I play, the only one I need really.

If A17 releases in May I'd be OK with that.

I still enjoy A16 immensely!

A toast, to our friends The Fun Pimps.

The old hp bar was 37 I when,today early when i check was left 36 I from the hp bar(basicaly 1 I/day=arround 10 april).

Now,with the new bar in % means they reschedule and they dont know exactly when will be ready to release...(so or is sooner,lets say 1-2 weeks from now on,or will be before Easter or Xmas 20xx :))) )....

Without jokes this things looks like a joke...JUST TELL US a date,why so many secretes about this A17 release?,I mean we(people who play 7dtd) buy this game,give us back more specific details...please...

PS(If my post attracts haters,what they wish to me I with tham back)

Have a good day all!

The old bar was alpha. This bar is gold.

Assuming that each I = 1 day was a gross miscalculation by you. Assuming that the HP bar is going to be consistently shrinking % or that each box represents a unit of time will be another gross miscalculation.

There are no release dates given. It is impossible for you or anyone else to be able to figure out the release date by counting squares and doing any sort of recognizable math. If it WAS possible then I wouldn't have put the HP bar up there since that would essentially be giving a release date.

Without jokes? What fun is that? This is the domain of the FUN pimps. People who play 7dtd are entitled to a version of the game to play which has been delivered. In fact there are several versions you can choose from if you like. Giving a release date is not something The Fun Pimps are obligated or obliged to do.

It's done when it's done. Play A16. You still have time to start over in a fresh world and play a full and complete game before A17 comes.

PS: If I think happy thoughts and say I think you're pretty cool does that rebound back at me too? :)

Welp guys, what we can do is get happy as those "bars" (now chunks) get removed. If I'm not mistaken a chunk just turned white, which would mean progress =)

That could also mean a game feature got cut.

#conspiracy

I am highly skilled in this regard. I count the many eye rollings and groans of my family as prized achievements. Cornography is hard to define but you always know it when you see it....

I think you missed the fact that I'm quoting the following line from the character that receives your line ;)

Archived